Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2006, 07:40 PM
Angels444

"Light at the end of the tunnel" - excellent! Always a welcome sight.

Frogs and toads are a popular Chinese symbol of prosperity. According to Feng Shui, the money frog or money toad (apparently known as "Chan Chu") is believed to drive away negative influences, protect wealth and increase income.

I firmly believe that past life issues can and do affect us, in our current incarnations. As I mentioned before, I'm seeing someone who's helping me release past life issues that are directly affecting my health today (all to do with the witch-trial years, when "wise women" were killed for simply working with herbs, the elements and nature). Still, none of us are innocent and I've no doubt that I wreaked my own fair share of havoc at some point or another.

Hope the money frog brings you much abundance. I tried to paste a picture of one here, but he's not co-operating!
Old 12-09-2006, 03:35 PM
Master
hehehehe...an uncooperative frog? *giggles* But thanks for trying.

I am also a firm believer in PL issues affecting us today. Having remembered bits & pieces of some of my PL's has explained so much about this life...even little things, that I had no idea were due to PL experiences. It's amazing when it all starts coming together and you see where you came from to be where you are now. It also lends you a hand in choosing the direction you need/want to be going as well!
Old 13-09-2006, 11:42 AM
Angels444

I think it's amazing that you've started to remember some of your past lives. I reckon I'd be a little uncomfortable with recalling my own, in case I'd find myself unable to censor what I'm seeing and feeling. Then again, if it helps with current-life issues, then that's completely different. Best of luck with it Mother Goose.
Old 13-09-2006, 04:36 PM
Master
It was uncomfortable at times...and still is when I get a flash of something that's very unpleasant....but I have the power to 'shut it down' if I just don't want to see any more. That's something I have to remind myself of when I'm 'remembering'...it can really get my heartrate up...it's a matter of remembering that it's the PAST. And I rarely get a great deal all on my own...I'm usually talking to someone whom I shared that life with when I get something....and they can keep me grounded in the present.
Old 15-09-2006, 12:36 PM
Angels444

I'm glad you have power to "shut it down" Mother Goose. That way, you will always feel safe and in control. I had a wonderful healing session this morning with the lady who's working on the breathing problem. A whole load of "stuff" was released in relation to one particular past-life. Felt my kidneys going bananas throughout (apparently, we hold a lot of fear in the kidneys and the adrenals) so it was great to know that whatever I'd been holding onto was finally being released. The atmosphere was electric with the presence of Spirit. It was so very moving and very humbling...to know that all that help is there for us, we need only ask.
Old 15-09-2006, 05:11 PM
Master
wow...glad you got that release! Sounds like a wonderful experience.
Old 15-09-2006, 07:16 PM
Angels444

It really was. I'm sooooo chilled right now.... Feel like I could sleep for a century. If I could find a "sleepy face" as opposed to a smiley one, I'd insert it right about here!!! :-)

Gnight! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Closed Thread