Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Interfaith

Old 11-06-2011, 01:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by athribiristan
Indeed, that IS the question. How DID this something new that we call existence arise without some foundation?

Because it doesn't need foundation to arise.
Old 11-06-2011, 01:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
I hear what your saying ath..but in this instance..sorry, I don't believe it. It is those that have experienced it that don't spruke about it.

Thus my silence on the matter
Old 11-06-2011, 01:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by athribiristan
Thus my silence on the matter

Cheers
Old 12-06-2011, 09:14 AM
Bluegreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentledove
God isn't void, God is Light and Light as far as I experienced it is consciousness and love (which is a powerful energy which arouses feeling).

Wondering if God created "void" by separating self into parts/aspects, imo. Void would be the "nothingness" between these differing objects/identities. If God is all that exists, how can that be?

If by God you mean the God of this universe, then no, He did not create the Void. He emanated from the Void.

I posted on the Void and added links where people told of experiencing the Void. "...and darkness was upon the face of the deep" in the Christianity forum.

The following quote is similar to astroboy's #24 post.

Quote:
1. The eternal parent wrapped in her ever invisible robes had slumbered once again for seven eternities.

2. Time was not, for it lay asleep in the infinite bosom of duration.

3. Universal mind was not, for there were no Ah-hi [celestial beings] to contain it.

4. The seven ways to bliss were not. The great causes of misery were not, for there was no one to produce and get ensnared by them.

5. Darkness alone filled the boundless all, for father, mother and son were once more one, and the son had not awakened yet for the new wheel, and his pilgrimage thereon.

6. The seven sublime lords and the seven truths had ceased to be, and the Universe, the son of Necessity, was immersed in Paranishpanna [absolute perfection] , to be outbreathed by that which is and yet is not. Naught was.

7. The causes of existence had been done away with; the visible that was, and the invisible that is, rested in eternal non-being — the one being.

8. Alone the one form of existence stretched boundless, infinite, causeless, in dreamless sleep; and life pulsated unconscious in universal space, throughout that all-presence which is sensed by the opened eye of the Dangma [purified soul].

9. But where was the Dangma when the Alaya [universal soul] of the universe was in Paramartha [absolute being] and the great wheel was Anupadaka [one with eternal space]?

Mellen-Thomas Benedict: "I can tell you this now: the Void is less than nothing, yet more than everything that is! The Void is absolute zero; chaos forming all possibilities. It is Absolute Consciousness; much more than even Universal Intelligence."
Old 05-09-2011, 07:01 AM
A. Consumer

Let's not forget ego!

The Prophet of Life says: "If you wish to walk a spiritual pah, leave your ego at the beginning of your journey."