Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 20-09-2013, 06:30 AM
somnium

The light at the end of the tunnel

I had overdosed and found myself floating in a black void. There was nothing around me except darkness. I was bodyless. I looked around me and as i looked i saw many points of light behind me. They looked like stars in the night sky. As I watched they traveled to me and then past me, around me, and then converged to a single point in front of me. I watched the light as it approached me, and I approached it. It was as if i was being swept to it. As it approached i hesitated as i was a little scared. A female voice then said to me "don't be scared it is what you want." (I had previously intended to see the source) As I scanned the light my body told me that it was beautiful, i could sense it, and when i did my body jumped into the light with its own volition. I exploded then and an awareness filled me of the most intense and beautiful energy I have ever known. I saw that creation has created everything, ever possibility and dimension. All at once and forever. I saw that everything had succeeded. Yet at the same time everything had failed and has been destroyed. It created a perfect balance of life and death. Creation and destruction. I saw that creation had created everything and that death had destroyed everything, bringing everything together again the beginning and the end. I saw that all this was occurring simultaneously. Every possible outcome of life was happening all at once. It was pure will. The will for anything and everything at any time. It was heaven. The light was explosions of pure creation. They would explode then i would be back in the darkness, then again the light would hit me and my awareness would again be filled. It was almost too much to bear. My normal awareness was gone everytime the light hit me. Then back in the darkness. It was splendid! As they revived me I had a hard time coming to, and kept going back into the light then back into my body, and back and forth. Eventually i was stabled and I remained in my body. Before i left the light i knew i could come back to it and would someday.

I wanted to post my experience so i could possibly lay to rest some people's fear of death. For it was the most amazing experience I have ever known. Thank you for reading.
Old 20-09-2013, 05:29 PM
Knower
Wow, that sounds too intense! You experienced oneness on the infinite scale! It sounds too much to bear just thinking about it! You have seen things many haven't seen here physically. The feeling you spoke of must be indescribable and fully enlightening. I'm glad you remained in your body :)
Old 20-09-2013, 06:11 PM
livingkarma

I will always fear death as a human out of protectiveness for my life; it's innate in all human beings ...
People will instinctively protect their life & those of others if possible ...
I will fear death & grief if any of my children were to die ...
I will embrace death as I transition to becoming a spirit ...
The importance of your post is the glimpse you had of possibly experiencing the beauty of the afterlife ...
It's unfortunate you had to learn the value of your life through an overdose at the same time I'm glad it was an experience you will hopefully always remember ...
I pray we will all let go of life w/peace in our hearts when it is our time to die w/the knowledge we have accomplished our tasks &/or done what the best we could in the life we are leaving ...
The importance of your post is to allow us to know about your glimpse of the beauty/tranquility of the afterlife that awaits us all ...
Old 21-09-2013, 09:18 PM
somnium

Thanks guys for your comments.

What it taught me is that everything has its beginning, its life, and its death. It is not death the ends this life, but it is death that unites, and brings back to the source all that life has created. Life is as a battery that has charged every possible form, and at the same time kept it in existence. Death is a reunion with the full potential of life.
Old 25-09-2013, 11:16 PM
Niebla0007

That is a fantastic experience to share, very dynamic. Thank you.

But it doesn't have to come through overdose, glad you lived through it to tell the story.
I'll never recommend anybody to overdose. There are plenty of other methods for enlightenment.
Old 26-09-2013, 12:36 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by somnium
I had overdosed and found myself floating in a black void. There was nothing around me except darkness. I was bodyless. I looked around me and as i looked i saw many points of light behind me. They looked like stars in the night sky. As I watched they traveled to me and then past me, around me, and then converged to a single point in front of me. I watched the light as it approached me, and I approached it. It was as if i was being swept to it. As it approached i hesitated as i was a little scared. A female voice then said to me "don't be scared it is what you want." (I had previously intended to see the source) As I scanned the light my body told me that it was beautiful, i could sense it, and when i did my body jumped into the light with its own volition. I exploded then and an awareness filled me of the most intense and beautiful energy I have ever known. I saw that creation has created everything, ever possibility and dimension. All at once and forever. I saw that everything had succeeded. Yet at the same time everything had failed and has been destroyed. It created a perfect balance of life and death. Creation and destruction. I saw that creation had created everything and that death had destroyed everything, bringing everything together again the beginning and the end. I saw that all this was occurring simultaneously. Every possible outcome of life was happening all at once. It was pure will. The will for anything and everything at any time. It was heaven. The light was explosions of pure creation. They would explode then i would be back in the darkness, then again the light would hit me and my awareness would again be filled. It was almost too much to bear. My normal awareness was gone everytime the light hit me. Then back in the darkness. It was splendid! As they revived me I had a hard time coming to, and kept going back into the light then back into my body, and back and forth. Eventually i was stabled and I remained in my body. Before i left the light i knew i could come back to it and would someday.

I wanted to post my experience so i could possibly lay to rest some people's fear of death. For it was the most amazing experience I have ever known. Thank you for reading.

Thank you for sharing such a profound and beautiful experience with us. Your experience shows how amazing it is to live, as well as to die.
Old 26-09-2013, 01:37 AM
somnium

Life is a miracle. At its purest point it can become anything. Pure potential. I would never give up my life. Nor would I recommend another to do the same. Working with life has taught me so many valuable lessons, and given me so many experiences. Life is something we need, and something that lives, even through death.
Old 29-09-2013, 04:42 PM
Deactivated Account

What a fantastic perspective, Thanks for sharing it. I cant quite say it was an awesome experience (the od...) but I hope it triggered healing miracles.

It just reminds me so much of "the veil' metaphor when it is described as a black screen, with sunlight flowing in from behind it, on our side we see thousands of points of light like stars at night; we can't see that the source behind them is all the same.
Old 29-09-2013, 05:00 PM
somnium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Jane
What a fantastic perspective, Thanks for sharing it. I cant quite say it was an awesome experience (the od...) but I hope it triggered healing miracles.

It surely did. After this experience i had an awakening to magic and to will power. It was as if i knew i could accomplish anything i put my mind to. I started to prophesize many events, and started to build a solid foundation of mind over matter. I had begun to awaken to spirits and opened up my telepathic channels. This near death experience was the most profound influence on my spirituality and my faith i have ever had.
Old 18-10-2013, 10:48 AM
africh

That was a after death vision for you. We all after death will go in God's lap that why you feel so comfort and peace there.