Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 22-12-2012, 05:09 AM
happiness

Grandfathers NDE

My Grandfather has told me this story over and over again, he had open heart surgery and they said he died on the table and was gone for ten minutes or so. He said that he woke up from the surgery and was floating in the corner of the operating room and he could see the Dr's and other medical staff around him. he said there was an amber ball of light with him, and he said he told the light that it looks like that would hurt (what they were doing to his physical body) and he said when he spoke to the light and when the light talked to him that it wasn't a speech but more of a thought (telepathy maybe???). The light told him it would hurt if he was in there. My Grandfather said he thought he had died. He though what he was experiencing was the after life. The light told him they could go where ever they want. So he thought about it and told the light he would like to go where his wife and him had spent there Honeymoon in Vicksburg, Mississippi. He said the light and him were just floating above the ground a couple of inches and they were there just as fast as you can think it. he said he was in the wooded hill country and all the wildlife had seem to notice them. My grandfather is really close to animals, has a farm with no intention of profit except for them to be there so he can spend time with them. he said he would walk up to a deer and talked to it and petted it and the deer wasn't scared at all. Then the light told him it was time to come back now. so he did. he said he remembered going into his body then opening his physical eyes and the pain was so intense. so that is what Im calling his NDE. He says that ball of light has never left him though. he Drives 18 Wheeler's state wide and says there's times where he felt like he feel asleep and all of a sudden hes at his destination and his dreams from when he was sleeping was with the amber ball of light. He swears that the ball of light is his "guide, Guardian angel". I have always believed this story before learning anything about this. I've always loved listening to that story and wanted to share his experience with you all.
Old 27-03-2013, 01:23 PM
SpiritualBee

Very beautiful, thanks so much for sharing.
Old 12-07-2013, 05:19 AM
NikkiC

This is a wonderful story :)
Old 12-07-2013, 05:39 AM
Gregatha

I like both the story and your grandfather. thankyou
Old 15-08-2013, 01:16 AM
paradigm13

Very nice story, sounds like a typical nde to me, thanks for sharing! :)
Old 15-08-2013, 01:41 AM
Mazulu

Thank you, I really enjoyed reading your grandfather's NDE story.
Old 30-08-2013, 01:51 AM
pens66

How great of him to share and you to share. I loved it so I can't imagine how wonderful it really was/being the one who experienced it!
Old 18-10-2013, 11:17 AM
africh

nice sharing, I like to listen near death experiences of peole. it seems that there is nothing scary after death. :)