Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 11-11-2017, 07:38 PM
Knower
[pics included] opinions on this? ufo?

saw this while driving. opinions & thoughts on this craft? do you think it is a ufo? have you seen others like it? i tried to look up similar crafts but can't find anything.

any info or feedback would be great.
Old 11-11-2017, 11:02 PM
Suspended
Not sure but was it one craft? it could have been five crafts merging into one or just flying together but then in the second picture it also looks like there is a kinda triangle around the lights and there are some triangle ufos. Did you feel anything when you saw this? did it move?

Iv posted some videos through out a thread on here which i will post down bellow of the ufo types iv seen and interact with, they appear as orange stars moving across the sky sometimes and they light up into big balls of light or flash (im not talking about shooting stars), sometimes they have also been blue and pink and sometimes they will have like a see through kinda look, like they are invisible but you can still see them.

Heres the link to the thread, just check out the posts iv made through out it with links. Maybe similar to what you saw.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=111177
Old 15-11-2017, 12:23 AM
Master
dnt cud be a plan e itcud be if u liv near a arport cud b e ar plane cumin in 2 lnd or goin off it cud be
soo sorry if im sayin wong thng

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 15-11-2017, 02:07 AM
Master
Looks like a UFO, most likely a quadcopter (UAV).
Old 15-11-2017, 07:42 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
Looks like a UFO, most likely a quadcopter (UAV).

Yea possible one of those heres a picture of one. Forgot all about those drones, looks kinda like her pics.

But i don't want people to think that everything they see in the sky is just a drone it may be, but here is a whole youtube page with ufos on it you guys can check out (link down bellow) it has videos and people sharing there experiences/having interviews too. When a ufo comes over you may also feel it energetically which you wouldn't get with a drone.

https://www.youtube.com/user/myparanormalufostory