Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 15-03-2017, 02:29 PM
FrankieJG

Is it true that indigo children hear colors and see sounds?

How does it feel like to be one hearing colors. How can you describe it?
Old 15-03-2017, 05:08 PM
Knower
Well if I'm an IC I don't seem to have that ability :( sounds call though!
Old 15-03-2017, 07:35 PM
Knower

I believe that I might be an indigo, but I don't see sounds or hear colors. I do, however, hear textures, numbers, and letters. I also see colors associated with letters, numbers, and words.
Old 16-03-2017, 09:07 PM
Suspended
Guide
You see the sound as a colour,if you are listening to music then the sound comes from the speaker box as a coloured mist,but pulsing to the music,it happened to me once,only once and never again,I was listening to music after a funeral,I was very sad and upset,and quite drunk,not drugged,just a few beers,but I seen it,only the once.
1980 it was,he was killed the same day as John Lennon and it wasn't Beatles music.

Regards Billy.
Old 16-03-2017, 09:55 PM
Knower

I do see sounds hear colours, born with vivid synaesthesia that has tamed down in recent years. I don't know that I'm an indigo or if I'm even from the right generation but I always thought that whole thing was another new trend for parents to give special snowflake syndrome to their kids. There are uniquely spiritually or capacitated people including kids out there I'm sure and I've met some but I don't think they could all be put in that one category or any, everyone is so different... not a scientific or sociological study by any means but that was my general opinion. Then I got told I was classic indigo kid type person inside of 3 days by multiple people entirely unrelated sources and that was weird and then saw this so what do I know. I'm not planning on looking it all up again and doing online quizzes over it lololol

But to answer your question I've received the label and I have the trait mentioned with colour/sound/other senses. Add notch if you're taking a tally... Results would be interesting :)
Old 16-03-2017, 10:03 PM
Knower

Also to answer how it feels....
Its not so strong now but as a kid it made everything very extra complex. I used it to help with memory and schoolwork and had tricks with it that I thought everyone had. That's a bonus. I still can use those tricks.
Sometimes it threw me out of reality and messed with me emotionally and I would have reactions that I didn't understand why nobody else could get what happened/where it was coming from and that can be tricky. It can also be complex and fascinating and keeps your mind creative and colourful. I didn't have it as disturbingly as some where they see a color/hear a note for every tiny background noise and every raindrop in a rainstorms, not overwhelming like some cases you'll hear about but overwhelming on frequent temporary occasions mostly just very early in life.

It is on a spectrum and many different varieties of the mixing of senses and some are useful and some are difficult to handle. Some make things extra entertaining or beautiful. Every case differs
Old 18-03-2017, 01:58 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieJG
How does it feel like to be one hearing colors. How can you describe it?

Yes :) I do this. It's an ability I gained as I let go of my negatives and darknesses, or at least, learned to rise above them to a point. I can map the world with my ears. My brain somehow interprets psychic sound and visual information.

My sight isn't as strong as my ears for some reason, but since I developed the ability to see with my ears I assume at some point I might develop the ability to hear with my eyes!

I can also hear magenetic fields, and I "decode" the broadcast from the sun during daylight hours, which is like psychic information offered to everyone on Earth, by "listening" to the light. The sun literally speaks. ;)

It feels...well. like perceiving the world with one BIG sense, including physical and psychic senses as one. Actually it can still give me a bit of a headache. I had head and ear pains for a long time before I started seeing this way, and sometimes they come back.
Old 19-03-2017, 01:02 AM
Suspended
Guide
Daniel Kish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
Yes :) I do this. It's an ability I gained as I let go of my negatives and darknesses, or at least, learned to rise above them to a point. I can map the world with my ears. My brain somehow interprets psychic sound and visual information.

My sight isn't as strong as my ears for some reason, but since I developed the ability to see with my ears I assume at some point I might develop the ability to hear with my eyes!

I can also hear magenetic fields, and I "decode" the broadcast from the sun during daylight hours, which is like psychic information offered to everyone on Earth, by "listening" to the light. The sun literally speaks. ;)

It feels...well. like perceiving the world with one BIG sense, including physical and psychic senses as one. Actually it can still give me a bit of a headache. I had head and ear pains for a long time before I started seeing this way, and sometimes they come back.

There is a man in California USA his name is Daniel Kish,I watched a documentary of him using sonar echolocation to see/feel by sound his way around on the street,using his bat like sonar sensitive ears he was actually describing object shapes by sound,his ears were super sensitive because of his blindness,it was an amazing doco.
I could not believe it at first,it is very similar to what you are saying about your hearing and sound.
You should look into it it may interest you.

Regards Billy
Old 19-03-2017, 02:17 AM
Master

I don't think that is exclusive to indigos. Lavenders and magentas would be able to do that from time to time.
Old 25-03-2017, 10:49 AM
Suspended
Guide
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
I don't think that is exclusive to indigos. Lavenders and magentas would be able to do that from time to time.

Don't forget the oranges and the lemons too!

Regards Billy.