Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 26-09-2006, 09:19 PM
bluespirit

How do one know for definate?

I am a learner,new to spiritualism.I have been told I am just awakening to spirit.
Can anyone tell me how exactly one knows that spirit is around you? Feelings,touching,cold,heat and a feeling that someone is there?
I am never sure whether spirit is near me or only in my imagination. Any advice on what I should do if I think spirit is near me.
Old 26-09-2006, 09:36 PM
chi chi

hi bluespirit
what i usually do if i think they are around i ask them to stroke my face
if they are with you you will feel a slight tingling sensation and to make sure if you do feel them ask them to stroke the other side for your confirmation
good luck it does work for me
love chi xxxx
Old 26-09-2006, 09:42 PM
bluespirit

Thanks Chi chi,I will do that next time. The trouble is,when these things happen,they are always unexpected,so I am taken by surprise! I heard my hubby's voice the other day so totally unexpected,I didn't know what to do! Just sat there,so surprised.
Old 26-09-2006, 09:51 PM
chi chi

thats brill bluespirit i am really happy for you but just keep talking to him
he will answer if you can hear or mite be a thought xxxx
Old 26-09-2006, 09:52 PM
chi chi

meant to say mite be in thought form lol
Old 26-09-2006, 09:56 PM
bluespirit

I thought you meant that,Chi chi. These are things I want to learn about,you're a pal. Will plague you with questions again! Off to bed now,hope to talk to you again.
Old 26-09-2006, 10:00 PM
chi chi

ok bluespirit another you can try is ask them to nod your head cant remember the forum i got that off but it does work if your relaxed
nite godbless speak soon xxxx
Old 27-09-2006, 05:10 AM
bluespirit

Thanks Chi chi,
That sounds interesting,I will certainly try that. Thanks for your help,bless you.
Old 27-09-2006, 01:25 PM
bodylisious32

Hi, Blue spirit,
My name is Keri.
i am also training in mediumship, i just come in here by chance then and saw ure thread, so i thort i would send you a reply aswell as my good friend Chi i noticed,
Anyway when spirit are around you you feel feel various sensations arisen from hot and cold , some times even your body will become itchy because of the being too much energy in their frequency and your frequency is not high enough to reach or match theirs as they are on a much higher vibration than we are....
Another way , as Chi said you will feel like a tickling sensation on your face , this is called webbing, its like cob-webs tickling your face this is merley spirit drawing very near to you, and you feeling them.....
I myself see also etheric spirit, this is like outliners of the spirit some times in whisps like aparition, and some times shadows, or tiny lights, orbs, or even flashes, in various colours, white sometimes a electric blue, or even yellows or green, i think it just depends, on the spirit and what they are tring to get across to you,...........like for instance green to me represents healing energy, so i think this why i was shown that because i can relate to it in a certain way....they work with you,
my main ability i have strongly is direct voice , i am still trying to figure it out as i can hear them OUT LOUD "PHYSHICALLY" but i cant manage to get the connection across to communicate proply, i am in a development circle and at this moment i time getin some private tuition by a medium friend of mine....i am learning the tarot cards as a tool to help my mediumship flow ....
Again there is thort form, they can come to you in dreamstate/visions/preminitions they will use any form nessecarily to get your attention an once you awaken an they know you are open then they will test you various ways an see what works best for you, i still get frights all the time lol,,,,,,,all part and parcel of it ....
Also meditation helps raise your vibration , it helps you to be able to atune to spirit easily, as you are meeting them half way, when spirit speak to us or even show them selves they are using our energy to do this so that they are able to manifest themselves, electoplasm, it helps create there image and gives them a false voice box thats how they are able to communicate to us,

May i also add BLUESPIRIT, when dealing with spirit always open up proply and shut down as this is most important but also MAKE SURE YOU PUT PROTECTION UP AROUND YOURSELF BEFORE YOU COMMUNICATE,VIA SPIRIT.....and if you are not in a developing or meditation circle , i suggest have a look for one in your area, because its best to know what you are doing first just incase you dont.....you will find these under spiritual churches....
oh well ope i avnt gone on too much i do get carried away on this subject lol........have fun an play nice hehe.........

much love light , and protection,
xxxkezxxx.
Old 27-09-2006, 03:18 PM
bluespirit

Hi Ken! Got a bit of a shock there! My hubby's name was Ken and I sat and looked at your post and thought 'I don't believe this,he's entering posts now!'
I want to thank you for all this info you have given to me,exactly what I wanted. Right on!
Some of the things you have described to me I have been given. The itching,the seeing of small bright lights but didn't know what the different colours meant.
The cold sensation I have had. I have my settee in the corner of the lounge,usually very warm there,but one night when I sat there,it was unusually cold,actually frigid!
As I said,I have heard his voice twice,know it was him 'cos of his Aussie twang! I have never seen him as yet but have been told I will do so when the time is right.
I look forward to that very much.
He passed away 7 months ago and I have also been told he must be very strong to be coming through so early. He was a medium in his own right so maybe that is the reason.
I attend the spiritualist church in my area but have decided to stop going as to be honest,for some reason,I never seem to receive any messages from him there. He always said if anything happened to him,he would never make an attempt to contact me in the church,though I don't know why. Must admit the mediums there are not the best.
I have dreamed of him a couple of times but not that clearly.
Once again,thank you so much,Ken,any other info you can think of,I really would appreciate it.
Bluespirit.
Closed Thread