Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 25-07-2012, 09:12 PM
Experiencer
Greetings Everyone,

I do Earth Healing, and 'Gosh-n-Golly' never once did I or do I expect to be rewarded for it. In fact the thought never even entered my head. It also never entered my head to actually do Earth Healing - but because the opportunity was presented to me I knew it was being asked of me to help so I do it willingly. But if any of you eagerly took on doing Earth Healing and it has now reached the stage where you are doing it reluctantly, are bored with it then please comfort yourself in the thought that what you gave was enough for Mother earth at that time -but now it is time to leave, to give it up and to move on to where you are needed next. Our world has a zillion problems that require healing, uplifting with spiritual energy. Find the one that suits you. Then, if you must, move on to another. No one will condemn you for this. All help is most welcome. No matter how little you consider that help to be remember this: if a lot of people are only giving a little help all those little 'helps' will add up to one mighty big one.

JOHNTY
Old 25-07-2012, 09:46 PM
Kali

dont rush it, it will come
Old 16-08-2012, 04:26 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
I was just given a message through a medium, from... a spirit who claimed to be Mother Earth. She told me that I had been given gifts, but that I was using them wrong. That I wasn't supposed to be healing people, but her. When I asked for specifics and where to use my gifts, I was told to use my energy and my compassion to heal her.

Does anyone have the faintest idea of how I am supposed to do that? Keep in thought that I have been given certain talents for healing, but none for seeing what is wrong.

I came across an earth healing in a Global Peace Meditation, and it was awesome. I felt the energy of it and it ran through me for days. If you want to try it, go to OrinDaBen dot com, in Orin's Meditation Room and search for World Peace Meditation, or something like that. It's really amazing, and you may find how you can do this from that.

Just a thought.

Light.
Old 16-08-2012, 09:43 AM
Wisa'ka

Quote:
I was just given a message through a medium, from... a spirit who claimed to be Mother Earth. She told me that I had been given gifts, but that I was using them wrong. That I wasn't supposed to be healing people, but her. When I asked for specifics and where to use my gifts, I was told to use my energy and my compassion to heal her.

Does anyone have the faintest idea of how I am supposed to do that? Keep in thought that I have been given certain talents for healing, but none for seeing what is wrong.

She, the spirit, Mother Earth, did not tell you anything at all concerning how to go about healing her ?

We, the people you're asking would know better than her ?
Old 16-08-2012, 10:04 AM
Sybilline

Quote:

People, planet, gosh, it's just a matter of size! What's big and small anyway? I'm sure you can do it! I am no healer, but whenever you see a dry patch of land or a dying plant try to heal it. I don't know if that's what she meant or if she meant heal the planet by influencing people to do it.

To be honest I think the planet can heal itself if we just let it be. But~! Maybe that's not an option for now. Ah well... Just rambling...
Old 16-08-2012, 10:15 PM
Wisa'ka

Not only do I hold her in my heart, but have good thoughts concerning others who have love for her as well.

In our traditional beliefs she is Kokumthena, the grandmother spirit who not only created people, but prepare the world for us to co-exist in balance with. She is also the mother of all mother spirits and created giant cannibal boy spirits as well. She use to live on earth, but now lives with a grandson and a dog in between this world and Manedowikoiki. Sometimes she attends bread dances and sings with the women. She and all the mother spirits are very important to us. We should never put ourselves above her or any other spirit. Having created us she is all knowing of our affairs and has no need to ask us questions regarding such. She doesn’t request that we live in balance, it is expected of us. She doesn’t test us either. The grandmother or mother is mysterious, unpredictable, but never does she contradict herself or lie. She lives in balance with the grandfather and all other spirits.

White Warrior, as you already probably know there are many people all over this world who not only sense the mother, but have great love and reverence for her as well, no matter how she communicates and appears to them as individuals. Mother Earth, Mother Goddess, Mother Nature, Fertility Mother and Grand Mother, a powerful spirit, here long before humankind and will remain if humankind snuffs itself out. Humans can hurt the earth, but they can neither hurt the mother or heal her. They can only hurt themselves by being ungrateful for what she has bestowed upon them, their creation and a wonderful place which they should be living in balance with. Humans should be more concerned about healing themselves and getting back in balance with nature.

Perhaps a good start would be to dismiss the belief that man was put here to have dominion over the mother, or as it has been written - ‘Be good stewards of the earth’

How unbalanced is that ?

We should only be a part of nature, blessed by our own creation and extremely grateful of what she has provided for us.

Not attempting to respond to your account in bad way, just offering another concept of the good mother.
Old 16-08-2012, 10:27 PM
Guide
I haven't read the entire thread, but maybe your work is subconscious. I've heard some people positively influence the energy grid, by being where they are supposed to be at that specific juncture in time. So I ask, do you feel called to any specific location(s) on Planet Earth?
Old 17-08-2012, 12:33 AM
Master

Guys, if you DID read the entire thread you would be aware that my task to send Mother Earth energy is completed. She has said so herself. I was then offered the task to wake up the spirits of the mountains, and I have actually tried to do so by now. There is just one problem. I am utterly unable to sense the nearness of spirits of any kind, be they asleep or awake. I was also subsequently informed by one of my guides that the spirits of the mountains move and think a little slow. 'A year is like a minute'. So even if they started jogging when I made the calls, I will probably be lucky if any mountain spirits say 'hey, why'd you wake me up for, I was having a nice dream' - in my LIFETIME. So don't anyone hold their breath.
Old 17-08-2012, 01:14 PM
Ascender
It was an expression the ''a year is like a minute'' so if you wake them up,you could see the result,you just need a second to be wake up ;)

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]