Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 30-10-2017, 02:00 AM
Administrator
Green and Blue Ocean Jasper

Hello

I just got a slice of Green Ocean Jasper (aka Orbicular Jasper), it is surrounded by silver as a necklace. This is my second Ocean piece, I have a blue sphere of it as well. Noted that is is only found at a remote location on the coast of Madagascar and can only be mined at low tide.

The blue one I have is much like the ocean with lines in it that make it look like sand and water. The green one has the circles in it and is more in a raw form. The positive energy of it makes it a joyful stone.

I love the folk lore that goes with crystals as this one is no different, said to ward off evil spirits and to proctect the person with it from spider or snake bites. (now I know I was drawn to is as a Medium I can use all the help I can get against the darker things around me).

Like all stones that are from a very small area of the World one does have to make sure it comes from a good dealer, the blue was from a trusted crystal dealer and the green I found at a second hand store.

What I have experienced from them is that they are strong in energy. The blue one does not like to held and handled a lot more its content on its stand. The green necklace I just got, so will see how that one feels.

What are other's experiences with this stone, as it is new to me.

Lynn
Old 31-10-2017, 12:12 PM
Deactivated Account
Hello Lynn,
I have really very good experiences with Ocean/Orbicular Jaspers.
It's quite nurturing in both, physical and spiritual way. From my experience, it's one of the "must have" crystals. It's a crystal I can have with me all the time.
It goes especially well with gold-rutile quartz, I really don't know why.
Old 31-10-2017, 03:15 PM
Ascender
I’m not a huge fan of jasper but I LOVE ocean jasper! I only have 3 pebbles, one green and red and 2 lighter ones, my favourite is green and white with some pinkish tint to some of the white bits.

I find it very uplifting and also offers strength, it’s a very reassuring stone and I find it acts fast too, always a bonus!

I haven’t meditated with it though for some reason and I’d agree with Errol with it being a must have.