Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 12-08-2018, 05:29 AM
Suspended
Guide
Question Advice Needed Urgently - met a pleidian (Nerami), I am from there too.

I'm not sure how long ago I met her. Its been a long story and I'm quite confused and a little scared.

It started in 2003 but a couple days ago I met a pleidian from the same star system that i am from. We both have a Nerami origin from the star system alcyone.

Its very intense!! It's sorta sweet, sorta scary!

Since meeting her, ive developed at a rapid pace. My third eye was blown completely and utterly wide OPEN.

Neramis are VERY intuitive and we can decipher ancient languages without assistance.

My problem is I'm scared because its all so new and soooo intense. The conversations that we have.....started out in the physical and very quickly moved to clear words and laughter through our minds!

I'm freaking out... If anyone has any advice, please help a sincere soul out. I mean no harm. I just need to make some sense of this.

Thank you.
Be well!
Old 12-08-2018, 08:07 AM
Roger Wilco

seems to me this is Neramis is not pleiadian but some sort of not incarnated being , seems this one is a bit intrusive on your private environment (self)
it does not look like a pleiadian at all , just take care to keep with in your comfort zone it does not seem harmful .
Old 12-08-2018, 03:12 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Wilco
seems to me this is Neramis is not pleiadian but some sort of not incarnated being , seems this one is a bit intrusive on your private environment (self)
it does not look like a pleiadian at all , just take care to keep with in your comfort zone it does not seem harmful .
Alcyone residents are actually...3,2,1....Pleidians
Old 12-08-2018, 03:41 PM
Roger Wilco

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
Alcyone residents are actually...3,2,1....Pleidians

hi but what does that mean ? 3,2,1 ?

the earth obviously is an incarnated world , and when looking through the universe you see other incarnated worlds

but the not incarnated reality is where it 'all happens' the higher realms
not thinking about the after life but the self conscious created realities
and their creators who inhabit them
:-)
of course I realize that on the incarnated pleiadian world they on like on earth
know this and have all the energy working for them in a possessive way
meaning , never ill , long life and always love around all and every thing and never any problems YEA THAT Pleiadian world I know too :-)
Old 15-08-2018, 07:23 AM
Seeker

no worries. Pleidians seem to be assisting mankind with the shift into the 5th dimension. they are light bringers
Old 15-08-2018, 11:53 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by solofff
no worries. Pleidians seem to be assisting mankind with the shift into the 5th dimension. they are light bringers
soloff
Thankful for your reply. This explains so much!!
Be well you all..
Old 15-08-2018, 11:55 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Wilco
hi but what does that mean ? 3,2,1 ?

the earth obviously is an incarnated world , and when looking through the universe you see other incarnated worlds

but the not incarnated reality is where it 'all happens' the higher realms
not thinking about the after life but the self conscious created realities
and their creators who inhabit them
:-)
of course I realize that on the incarnated pleiadian world they on like on earth
know this and have all the energy working for them in a possessive way
meaning , never ill , long life and always love around all and every thing and never any problems YEA THAT Pleiadian world I know too :-)
let me explain my views Roger. Thank you opening up to allow me to delver deeper
Pleidians are from the 7 sister stars. One of the stars name is Alcyone. This is the home star of me and my soulmate. So yes, you arw very correct, there is in fact a planet that they inhabit! Wonderful!
Be very well Roger wilco.
Old 15-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Master

There were beings there that predated Plaedians/Syrians. Some survived and are around now. Not all of them are "nice" per se, but they are pro mankind for the most part. I don't worry about the titles much.
Old 16-09-2018, 02:01 PM
Suspended
Guide
Thank you makes sense.

Last edited by M.Tesla : 16-09-2018 at 04:43 PM.
Old 17-09-2018, 04:26 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla

My problem is I'm scared because its all so new and soooo intense. The conversations that we have.....started out in the physical and very quickly moved to clear words and laughter through our minds!

I'm freaking out... If anyone has any advice, please help a sincere soul out. I mean no harm. I just need to make some sense of this.

Thank you.
Be well!

I got caught up in other things you said and forgot I had an answer to this. *Ahem*

When we find others from the same origins as us, things become more intense and in some ways easier in regard to communication and relationship. They touch our souls and help us evolve. It's almost a type of shorthand, particularly amongst those of us with natural telepathy and knowledge.

Feel free to pm me with the necessary details as they crop up and I can tell you how I deal or misdeal.