Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-08-2018, 03:01 PM
Seeker

How is everyone coping with the current astrological events??

For me it has had an impact on me and my SC relationship and today I feel very low. I continue to meditate and do reiki self healing.

Sending love and light at this time <3
Old 03-08-2018, 03:13 PM
Experiencer

It's been a bit of a week hasn't it!?!

It was a really intense weekend for me, emotional and I had an awful headache to. By Tuesday I was exhausted and teetering on the edge of a depressive episode. Yesterday my energy returned so that was good but my mental energy is all over the place and has been for some time.

It has intensified my desire to communicate, meet with and discuss (disclose) with my SC everything I am feeling. But it is an impossible situation and I am increasingly frustrated.
Old 03-08-2018, 03:16 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seenthelight
It's been a bit of a week hasn't it!?!

It was a really intense weekend for me, emotional and I had an awful headache to. By Tuesday I was exhausted and teetering on the edge of a depressive episode. Yesterday my energy returned so that was good but my mental energy is all over the place and has been for some time.

It has intensified my desire to communicate, meet with and discuss (disclose) with my SC everything I am feeling. But it is an impossible situation and I am increasingly frustrated.

And for myself and my SC also. Hold in there...we're all in this together. it is tough though siigh
Old 03-08-2018, 03:19 PM
Seeker

My SC is sharing all is grievances about us to me. I am listening and taking account of where I go wrong and working through those elements. Hope your SC does the same x
Old 03-08-2018, 10:03 PM
Master
I'm physically not feeling too well. Not really ill, but not really well either. Problems with my belly, went to the doctor for it even yesterday. I was concerned about my liver as it ached a bit every now and then. But he didn't feel anything to be concerned about.
I think it has to do with difficulty with letting go, as the liver has to do with holding on to anger, negative feelings and so on, and since some 2 weeks I also have a problem with literally letting go if you get what I mean.

Apart from that I feel okay, but easily tired. Thank goodness not bad moods or something.
Old 03-08-2018, 10:32 PM
Knower

No coping at all.
Old 04-08-2018, 02:05 AM
Experiencer

Oddly enough, my TF and I feel at peace energetically. I spent the last 2 days revisiting some of our old spots that have been calling to me during this cycle of events, especially the ones that always stand out as being unique to our story. I went in with zero expectations and it felt really good. Our energies felt like they were smiling and hugging the whole time. We're not as connected telepathically as we are sometimes, but I just sort of take it as it comes these days.
Old 04-08-2018, 04:08 AM
Knower
I could not cope either. I have been on edge and have been more than anxious.