Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-07-2018, 09:10 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by dianamadalina
I saw pictures of my twin flame on the website of her workplace and I was stunned. She has almost the same features as I do.
And in one picture she dressed and accessorized after how I used to dream in the past.
Large hoop earrings and a type of top on a dress and mermaid hair. All the time I was asking myself why I can't achieve that and when I saw her I realised it is her and not my transformation process.
I saved those images on my smartphone and thought omg a saint working at a theater

You do realise a "picture paints a thousand words" and if you turn this well known phrase inwards as a reflection or mirror you will see it will take an unfathomable amount of words to paint a picture of yourself

I must admit, I keep repeating myself with this mirror/reflecting thingy, but if you just but see what is happening "out there" is also happening "within" the entire universe is a reflection of your entire being, and just as we have feminine and masculine within our heart chakra so is the macro / micro universe.
Old 30-07-2018, 09:26 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by heart
I agree. its why Im called Heart on this forum from it I have learnt soooo much about love and its intention to set "I" free, because it comes from my heart the essence behind these connections is a bit easier to relay that which would otherwise be lost in words to explain

As Plato once said. 'The soul will not come into the form of man if it has not seen the truth'
I set my heart on fire, so you yourself alone committing, and by yourself can bear witness to the loves greatest treasure. Which is my heart!!!!!!
Old 30-07-2018, 09:28 PM
Suspended
Quote:
You do realise a "picture paints a thousand words" and if you turn this well known phrase inwards as a reflection or mirror you will see it will take an unfathomable amount of words to paint a picture of yourself

I must admit, I keep repeating myself with this mirror/reflecting thingy, but if you just but see what is happening "out there" is also happening "within" the entire universe is a reflection of your entire being, and just as we have feminine and masculine within our heart chakra so is the macro / micro universe.
Reflection of fire 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊 😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉 😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉👻👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾 👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾of my dear heart. Of my dear heart. My freedom inside to screamed!
Old 30-07-2018, 09:32 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by alcyone
I set my heart on fire, so you yourself alone committing, and by yourself can bear witness to the loves greatest treasure. Which is my heart!!!!!!

Hearts Wisdom.

I set my heart on fire,
so you yourself alone committing,
by yourself can bear witness
to the loves greatest treasure.
Which is my heart - alcyone

I couldnt help but place your words in a poem, thank you
Old 31-07-2018, 01:07 AM
Deactivated Account
What of long term though? After some time... When all the spiritual dust has settled and one is able to enjoy the harmonious union of love?
I personally enjoy this stage of love lol... The lack of intense spiritual journeying and purging within the relationship dynamic is quite an enjoyable manifestation of all the prior healing work.

I know for my own relationship dynamic the telepathy, the syncs, the vivid visualisations of past lives shared, the running and chasing, the purging and clearing and rebuilding ourselves and our foundations and many other challenges along the way... which we got through together and which bonded us together more strengthened then before.
For the most part though our relationship is fairly mundane now though haha... But the mundane holds a whole new adventure within it where we get to play for a change instead of purge, run and chase.
Reaping what we sew I suppose.

Many couples share challenges which either break them or strengthen the bond.

We mirror in key areas such as our stubbornness and willingness to fight and out intuitive ability. We harmonise in other areas.. I was restless and chaotic in my energy when we first started dating and his energy was relaxed, reliable and slower to move. Over time though we learned from these 'opposing energies'.

Over time we harmonised more, loved more and probably most important learnt how to communicate better as human beings - our most powerful tool (IMO) is our ability to communicate with others.
The more I look around... The more of this similar dynamic I see in all manner of relationships around me.

WHILE our journey almost seems fairy tale as well - our relationship Union now is not that remarkable - we are just two people who were stubborn and willing enough to not give up on the love and friendship we share when things get tough.
There is nothing particularly extraordinary about us... But I feel as though our journey to love has been quite a feat at times.
At first there was quite a degree of synchronicity and this thing was planned much earlier on then before we met...
The rest was a lot of work lol.

I feel as though if any relationship is going to work harmoniously then there is always a fair share of inner work which needs addressing.

Yes... The whole universe is a reflection of our inner world's - we choose if we see those connections or not and we get to choose how we respond to what we see.

People are challenging to live with lol
We are challenging to live with haha...

We all have our own charms and out irritating quirks and as humans we are adaptable, by evolutionary design we are creatures who work together -

What I find most remarkable in this fairly what I feel is or should be a normal harmonious kind of relationship - it intrigues me that there is so much hype about 'harmonious union' when in reality it could be quite a normal human experience as we are social creatures whose interests tend to lie, more often than not - in getting along...
Old 31-07-2018, 02:06 AM
Suspended
Red face

Quote:
Hearts Wisdom.

I set my heart on fire,
so you yourself alone committing,
by yourself can bear witness
to the loves greatest treasure.
Which is my heart - alcyone

I couldnt help but place your words in a poem, thank you
aww, I really love that
Old 31-07-2018, 02:06 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
What of long term though? After some time... When all the spiritual dust has settled and one is able to enjoy the harmonious union of love?
I personally enjoy this stage of love lol... The lack of intense spiritual journeying and purging within the relationship dynamic is quite an enjoyable manifestation of all the prior healing work.

I know for my own relationship dynamic the telepathy, the syncs, the vivid visualisations of past lives shared, the running and chasing, the purging and clearing and rebuilding ourselves and our foundations and many other challenges along the way... which we got through together and which bonded us together more strengthened then before.
For the most part though our relationship is fairly mundane now though haha... But the mundane holds a whole new adventure within it where we get to play for a change instead of purge, run and chase.
Reaping what we sew I suppose.

Many couples share challenges which either break them or strengthen the bond.

We mirror in key areas such as our stubbornness and willingness to fight and out intuitive ability. We harmonise in other areas.. I was restless and chaotic in my energy when we first started dating and his energy was relaxed, reliable and slower to move. Over time though we learned from these 'opposing energies'.

Over time we harmonised more, loved more and probably most important learnt how to communicate better as human beings - our most powerful tool (IMO) is our ability to communicate with others.
The more I look around... The more of this similar dynamic I see in all manner of relationships around me.

WHILE our journey almost seems fairy tale as well - our relationship Union now is not that remarkable - we are just two people who were stubborn and willing enough to not give up on the love and friendship we share when things get tough.
There is nothing particularly extraordinary about us... But I feel as though our journey to love has been quite a feat at times.
At first there was quite a degree of synchronicity and this thing was planned much earlier on then before we met...
The rest was a lot of work lol.

I feel as though if any relationship is going to work harmoniously then there is always a fair share of inner work which needs addressing.

Yes... The whole universe is a reflection of our inner world's - we choose if we see those connections or not and we get to choose how we respond to what we see.

People are challenging to live with lol
We are challenging to live with haha...

We all have our own charms and out irritating quirks and as humans we are adaptable, by evolutionary design we are creatures who work together -

What I find most remarkable in this fairly what I feel is or should be a normal harmonious kind of relationship - it intrigues me that there is so much hype about 'harmonious union' when in reality it could be quite a normal human experience as we are social creatures whose interests tend to lie, more often than not - in getting along...

thank you, you have hit the nail on the head when you ask... what of the long term?, what if all is good and fair in love, how there appears to be a harmonious union of love.

There something even greater than harmonious union of love. When we feel there is everything to learn from these connections, you feel it has turned to normal and in many respects has turned full circle what then?... when you have reached a point of peace and tranquility within you heart? you could stay there forever if you so choose too, yet there is more, much, much more to learn and grow from.

Even at this awareness of understanding and the path we have walked to get where we are today it is still a minor stepping stone to something even greater...

Helping others find their way

You do this by being as authentic as you can possibly be, authenticity of your-self is wisdom and compassion to ALL who seek it, even if they do not recognise it immediately you have sown that seed in there heart and mind, this comes from your heart and mind, a heart and mind free to express harmonious love as it was intended to be when we all were formed and capable of expressing this from day one

Just finding the right words to describe what I went through is still a struggle, I also feel very much alone in my experiences which is utterly ridiculous, yet its rare to find someone who will not only listen but understand you. I will use words that will fleetingly inspire others which is all I need to do and if I can get a smile even though someone is hurting we both win

Often when someone asks a question, I will with all my worth try to answer it with as much authenticity as I can muster because authentic love as so described by these connections expects I to do so,
Its not easy to do but is worth all my effort to try because In another’s struggle I recognise in them a way forward that might help. in return I am given the chance to find a better way to express words to describe something that would otherwise be impossible to relay
Old 31-07-2018, 02:08 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by alcyone
aww, I really love that

lol, its a play of words you are conveying your hearts wisdom in poem form...

they came from your heart... cool is it not?
Old 31-07-2018, 03:01 AM
Deactivated Account
Haha... Yes - one could stay there forever but alas - I suppose everything is always moving, shakin' and changing lol. There is always more to arrive

Your response makes great sense in this context -

I am, now days - driven to greater authenticity in the greater world - but I don't give so much weight to purpose as I used to.

Though if I had a purpose within my own life and within the context of where my relationship is now - it is fairly simple - to just enjoy and savour the time we spend with one another... But that goes for many of my relationships now days... As one of the side effects of the lessons learned from this whole process.

I was out last week in town with my husband and daughter - we are a bit silly and we like to joke around and banter back and forth - we enjoy that kind of dynamic.
I notice that when we go out we are relieved quite well - lots of people smile as we go by and we have nice, authentic exchanges with others.

People generally like to see authentic connections -
I saw a couple of older women out to lunch the other day... Laughing and absorbed in each others company - the energy between the two was lovely to witness.

That whole thing of honouring another presence just by being present...

I dunno -

In meditation once I asked some of my guides what the purpose of my connection was
The answer was to have fun and enjoy ourselves haha 'that is the first port of call' - what ever that meant.
And...

Something about reminding others by example to remember their inner child and their playful nature lol. That is why we met at such a young age - as kids with no agendas but to love. Well that is just a part of the story anyway lol.

I seem so serious here on the forums lol

I'm quite silly in the real world haha.
Old 31-07-2018, 03:33 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
Haha... Yes - one could stay there forever but alas - I suppose everything is always moving, shakin' and changing lol. There is always more to arrive

Your response makes great sense in this context -

I am, now days - driven to greater authenticity in the greater world - but I don't give so much weight to purpose as I used to.

Though if I had a purpose within my own life and within the context of where my relationship is now - it is fairly simple - to just enjoy and savour the time we spend with one another... But that goes for many of my relationships now days... As one of the side effects of the lessons learned from this whole process.

I was out last week in town with my husband and daughter - we are a bit silly and we like to joke around and banter back and forth - we enjoy that kind of dynamic.
I notice that when we go out we are relieved quite well - lots of people smile as we go by and we have nice, authentic exchanges with others.

People generally like to see authentic connections -
I saw a couple of older women out to lunch the other day... Laughing and absorbed in each others company - the energy between the two was lovely to witness.

That whole thing of honouring another presence just by being present...

I dunno -

In meditation once I asked some of my guides what the purpose of my connection was
The answer was to have fun and enjoy ourselves haha 'that is the first port of call' - what ever that meant.
And...

Something about reminding others by example to remember their inner child and their playful nature lol. That is why we met at such a young age - as kids with no agendas but to love. Well that is just a part of the story anyway lol.

I seem so serious here on the forums lol

I'm quite silly in the real world haha.

all the time I was learning I had an urgency to become something or be with someone. oh how serious I was... lol. it took a lot of letting go just to clear and still my heart and mind to a point I could focus enough spiritual energy to see even for a moment the inner light that shines within my heart and how others showed I as a reflection what it was I have forgoten

Its not that I was becoming, overcoming or following a path of some kind that made it clear what needed to be done but to lighten every step I made towards what loves intents for I to learn, to give up on being serious, learning to be patient, not just with others but towards myself, I learnt we do not fail when we fall but in finding the strenght to get back up and continue our inner searchings the lesson to learn

such is the depth of learning these connections give us, lol