Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 01-04-2017, 06:15 PM
Pathfinder

Crown Chakra Throbbing Sensations

Hi,

For the past year I've felt my crown chakra vibrate especially at night when getting ready for sleep. It feels like vibrating sensations on the top of my head and usually lasts a couple nights and goes away. I had this frequently over the past year, but then it suddenly stopped.

It has been probably 2 to 3 months since I've had that tingling, vibrating sensation in the crown. However last night as I was getting ready for bed, I suddenly got a horrible headache right on the crown and incredible pressure. It felt like a constant throbbing or thumping on the crown. It lasted for a few minutes and it felt like it stopped, however moved to my third eye area with pressure and quit shortly after reaching the third eye.

I was curious what this may be? Has anyone experienced anything like this? Just curious =)

Thanks so much for reading this and sharing your thoughts and opinions.

Much Love!
Old 02-04-2017, 11:57 PM
Guide
Yes it seems common (or at least common to ppl here). But if it stopped then thats a point to the disbelivers... Maybe its parasites
Old 25-04-2017, 01:41 PM
Pathfinder
Hello Amethyst
Great Question! I was wondering if others were feeling this!
A number of my "sensitive" friends and I have been feeling this
since early January... along with an odd feeling of being "disconnected"
and "scattered" at times.
I reached out to a number of other "sensitives" I know and no one had
a real answer for me. It was through my interest in astronomy, that I came across three interesting little factoids, that I feel might just be a cause...

1: There was huge explosion of some nebula, which caused a Galactic Energy wave of Gamma radiation to spread through the galaxy and started
impacting us around late December/early January.

2: The Infamous "Planet X" mystery. If you have noticed that our bizarre weather and tectonic activity has seemed to have spiked ever since Late
January. Well our Sun is doing some very bizarre things. It is believed that
Planet X is transiting the inner solar system and is exerting a massive gravitational pull on the sun and the planets.

3: Like #2, the Sun for some reason IS Acting up. Heck, Massive Coronal Mass Ejections, and Hyper Solar flares are suddenly common, as well as the
"disturbances" where sometimes 1/4 of the sun appears to have a "hole" in it from the Coronal Ejections... So there is some really massive energies bombarding us these days, even TV and telecommunications are disrupted from time to time.

These may not be "the cause" but they are deffinately having an effect
on us, have you noticed how people "have changed" around you? Something is going on...

Anyway, just my two cents...