Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-03-2017, 11:45 AM
Suspended
Guide
Cool My Theory!

I have always been intrigued by the death of folk,from newborns to old folk who live more than 100 years old,imagine being 100 years old and all that experience if they remember it,and the memories.
Some folk are born in one century,live through the next century then die in the following century!.Wow!
That is three centuries of life,so the old maxim " life is for living" rings true.

But I have my own theory,I have been to a lot of funerals,the younger the deceased the sadder the occasion,but,I have always wondered about the disparity of it all,length of life that is.
My theory is this,let's say all humans have the same shelf live,let's say for instance 70 years,all of us at the beginning of our first incarnated life on Earth have a standard three score and ten,male and female.

So let's take me,I am 64 years old,and my younger brother Paul was killed in a car accident aged 22 years in 1983,my beautiful brother Paul was like a godsend to my parents after having me,I have 2 older brothers and a younger sister.
Let's put my theory into practice now,imagine this is Paul's 2nd time on earth and in a past life he lived until he was 48 years old,he had an accident and he caused it and others died too,let's say it was Paul's fault,so in reality he owes 22 years from the original 70.
So his rebirth is in my family unknown to us or him is only for 22 years to repay his original debt.

Now a baby is born and not expected to live long because it has jaundice and liver problems,all the family is devastated,but unknown to them this little bundle of joy was a rotten and violent alcoholic in its previous life and the prior soul had destroyed his liver by heavy drinking and in a rage at not being able to drink and suffering from the DT' ( delerium tremens ) stepped off a railway platform and hallucinating thinking he was safe was hit by a train and killed.
Now he was 56 years old so his debt was 14 years,meanwhile through the wonders of science and medicine this baby had a liver transplant but it was rejected aged 14 years and he died.

This is just my theory to justify the seemingly odd way that God works,if you believe in God,but that is my theory.

Some will say what about folk who live longer than 70 years? maybe 102 years old,well I believe this is their final incarnation and they are paying off their final karmic instalment.

Well that's my theory,longer than the other posts above,but this has bee a bit of work I took on in my late teens,so its my life's work 46 years or more,just me alone trying to work out why God seems to be so cruel and allows all the sorrows to happen in this world,it's my way of justifying that God takes no part after birth,we plan our own life.
I really could elaborate and go into major detail about death in general but I am satisfied with what I have written above,just my personal theory.

Regards Billy.