Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 10-05-2018, 01:22 AM
Experiencer

we have always existed

There have been times when I would get very close to fully accepting, to fully 'remembering,' my divine nature, and this issue would arise like a massive block that seemed to separate me from God.

God didn't 'create' us out of NOTHING - we ARE God. We are FORMS or MANIFESTATIONS of God. We have ALWAYS existed.

The reason both Satan and Adam and Eve rebelled (I believe these three beings are metaphorical) is because they wanted to be 'like God.'

Lucifer said, 'I will be like the Most High.'

And Satan tempted Eve by saying, 'If you eat the fruit of this tree, you will become like God.'

This obsession with being like God comes from the lie that we and God are DIFFERENT beings, which entails the idea that we were once non-existent.

But the idea that we once did not exist is unsatisfactory to the heart. It doesn't convey our worth or equality with God.

In Neale Donald Walsch's books, God says, 'The You that is you has always been aware of itself.' And A Course in Miracle says, 'Everything that is now has always been.'

Channeled entities say that we are 'both universal and specific simultaneously.'

The loving and joyful truth is that we have ALWAYS BEEN the universal, and now we take specific form.
Old 10-05-2018, 01:41 AM
Master
Yep everything has always existed. So keep delving and you keep finding yourself in everything created as you believe and see outside of you, the truth of your own existence is within you, in some form of existence. How can it not? We exist, we are life, we are part of the greater abundance of life that has been, that is now, that will be. We as one source of the whole source, are totally connected to it all, and everything that moves through us moves through all life, every aspect of life, the past, present and future, everywhere at the same time, even as time doesn't really exist. (which can do peoples heads in ) :)

Ending the external view of what it all means as a separate thing to you, you then become aware of yourself as that piece your unravelling, noting as something outside of you. You see the world as it is and what it means in you for your awareness to deepen and know more. Your then coming through your own direct nature, to source and interact with what is more directly known as it is...This is what I call the universal interconnectedness we each are within/our multi dimensional self aware of itself as life connected, as the universal oneness. This state of being, is naturally guided aware of itself and its own deepest connection.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 10-05-2018, 05:10 AM
Master
In an alternate universe, where I am as humanitarian and caring as Mother Theresa...in yet another, where I am as talented and popular as Elvis, are these alternate egos still 'me'?

So much for karma, when I have no choice but to exist in this way just so they can exist in their way, or else the universe would implode into a singularity again.
Old 10-05-2018, 02:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy soul
There have been times when I would get very close to fully accepting, to fully 'remembering,' my divine nature, and this issue would arise like a massive block that seemed to separate me from God.

God didn't 'create' us out of NOTHING - we ARE God. We are FORMS or MANIFESTATIONS of God. We have ALWAYS existed.

The reason both Satan and Adam and Eve rebelled (I believe these three beings are metaphorical) is because they wanted to be 'like God.'

And Satan tempted Eve by saying, 'If you eat the fruit of this tree, you will become like God.'

This obsession with being like God comes from the lie that we and God are DIFFERENT beings, which entails the idea that we were once non-existent.

But the idea that we once did not exist is unsatisfactory to the heart. It doesn't convey our worth or equality with God.

In Neale Donald Walsch's books, God says, 'The You that is you has always been aware of itself.' And A Course in Miracle says, 'Everything that is now has always been.'

Channeled entities say that we are 'both universal and specific simultaneously.'

The loving and joyful truth is that we have ALWAYS BEEN the universal, and now we take specific form.

Interesting, I wonder if I'm different from Satan, or Adam and Eve, or other Gods. I have no such desire to be God or like, just me.
Old 10-05-2018, 08:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy soul

WE are EVERYTHING, Timeless, and Infinite... there is only just this ONE Sacred Thing that blossoms into a kaleidoscope of infinite expressions; a Divine Dance. However, the brain formulates a personality matrix that identifies itself as a singular entity believing itself to be fractured and separated from EVERYTHING else. The singular individual separate entity experience is mesmerizing because the greatest experiment and fun that the ONE can have is living within the illusion and intoxication of the separate self. In forgetting ITS own Divine Oneness, IT is able to revel in the ecstatic and sublime transcendent JOY of Divine REMEMBRANCE.

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬
Old 10-05-2018, 11:46 PM
Experiencer

Thanks for sharing your thoughts everyone.
Old 11-05-2018, 01:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Interesting, I wonder if I'm different from Satan, or Adam and Eve, or other Gods. I have no such desire to be God or like, just me.

How about an equal part of all that is?
Whether Satan, Adam or Eve, or me and you, we just play our part in creation. We are all One.
There is only One.