Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 23-12-2015, 07:35 PM
Deactivated Account

Tristran, interesting dream interpretation of yours.

I was talking about the 3 Kings as the 3 Wise Men in the Christmas story .... and somewhere, sorry I can't remember exactly where I read this... but supposedly there were 4 Kings and one of them got lost on the way to Bethlehem. Random trivia .....

It is just what came to me when I was reading your K KKK ......
Old 18-05-2016, 08:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
I was talking about the 3 Kings as the 3 Wise Men in the Christmas story .... and somewhere, sorry I can't remember exactly where I read this... but supposedly there were 4 Kings and one of them got lost on the way to Bethlehem. Random trivia .....

It is just what came to me when I was reading your K KKK ......
i think the Kings has just been reduced to 2 as a dream this morning showed '111 KK' where i was told in the dream, to class the K's as 11's using Simple Gematria.

Recently i have assumed that we are all able to switch into alternate realities depending upon our thoughts.

After thinking good thoughts of a fantastic optimistic future, it seems i am now in a reality where only 2 Kings are in the game now.

Looks like June is going to be quite exciting.
Old 18-05-2016, 12:54 PM
Seeker

Ok, so has anyone here heard of Doreen Virtue?

A few years ago I started seeing the numbers (mostly 111,112,121,222, 221) and actually came across her on here. She is very easily found through Google, but basically she "communicates" with angels and says that the numbers are the Angels or our guides trying to communicate with us. So at the time I got one of her books called Angel Numbers and used that as a reference.
I stopped seeing them for a few years but have started seeing them again in the last few months. But this time round it is much more intense. Almost any time I look at the clock (I also get 114,141, 144, 411, 444 a lot too). Number plates, address, numbers on buildings, phone numbers (sometimes it can drive me a little crazy ��)
Anyway I thought I'd give you her interpretation of 1111. She says to interpret longer numbers (the book goes up to 999), read the three digit number first then add the last as its own digit.

So for 111, she says: an energetic gateway has opened for you, rapidly manifesting your thoughts into reality. Choose you thoughts wisely at this time, ensuring they match your desires. Don't put any energy into thinking about fears at all, lest you manifest them.
For 1 on its own: is a binary number. Every number is divisible by one. We are all one, thereby we are all associated by thoughts. Watch your thoughts, and focus on you desires rather than your fears.

Whether these stike a chord with you or not I thought I'd share just in case ��
For myself, I still have some questions about God and such, but I think my guides use these numbers to communicate with me as they know I use the book.

Also, does anyone else get letters with their numbers? I guess I'm referring to number plates as I sometimes get significant letters with the numbers too
Old 23-05-2016, 10:03 AM
Experiencer

I think it's whatever works for you, secnarf. That's great if the Doreen Virtue system works for you.

Yes some people describe as Angels. I prefer to think of them as Spirit Guides. Again, it's whatever works for you. It's just a description really.

Yes I've seen letters sometimes. Name of a person. Quite significant to me.
Old 24-05-2016, 02:27 PM
mindanalyzer

sport event and 1:11

I certainly do not intend to become a fanatic or be enslaved by this phenomenon, but something "interesting" happened yesterday. I was invited to play in a softball tournament and I was considering it (my main sport is road cycling so I don't have time for much else, specially if it is held on Saturday mornings, my main racing day) but I decided to go check the brochure; well, right at the moment when I looked at the brochure I felt the need to also open my iPhone and voila ... there it was 1:11

I was like ... what? Does it mean that I am supposed to play? synchronicities, synchronicities, I told myself. Sometimes it makes me doubt or think of the possibility that going to this friendly competition [when getting this prompt] could mean that this could be important for me; something like maybe meeting a person [or circunstance] that [somehow] could help enrich my spiritual journey or lead to new possibilities or avenues

Any ideas?
Old 24-05-2016, 03:07 PM
Experiencer

I started off seeing 12:12 actually, but now it's mainly 42 and sometimes 52, less occasionally 11:11 or 4:44 or something like that. My husband sees numbers too and now he also sees 42, we point out 42 to each other, I wonder if it's a message for both of us.
Old 24-05-2016, 03:40 PM
Newbie ;)

I had the numbers 011 and 022 in one of my dreams quite recently and I always think about it. I'd love to know what this means.
Old 30-05-2016, 03:13 AM
Master
I wanted to know what the time was just now...

I was like "right, had enough of SF for one day...time to go hang my washing out, have some lunch...do other things...I wonder what the time is?"

I looked at the bottom of my computer...it said 1:11 and a voice said 'gotcha'.
Old 31-05-2016, 04:19 PM
Master
I see 11.11 alot. I have taken it to mean that the angels are letting me know that everything is okay and that I am on the right path as it worked this way before. It's a language that is personal to your perception notice things that happen around the time of seeing the message and you will be able to work out what it is. And when to make changes if necessary.

I really do think that the actual message of the number sequence does not have a bog standard meaning ... I think that the closest to that would be that the angels are speaking to you. Also there is the theory that it is your own personal Guardians that pass the message along, so see it as talking to a best friend. They know you, you know them so the answer is usually sitting right next to you as in what to do about it.

Meditate and look within :)
Old 05-06-2016, 07:07 PM
Knower

Later in the vision in Daniel 12:1 Daniel is informed about the role of Michael during the "Time of the End" when there will be "distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations" and that:

At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise.

11 x 11 = 121

121 = the 5th star number

2:01 = 121

And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.--Revelation 20:1

"The Peace of Westphalia (German: Westfälischer Friede) was a series of peace treaties signed between May 15 and October 1648 in the Westphalian cities of Osnabrück and Münster."

5/15

51 = Mars...March in french

515 = Mars 5 or march 5th

16+48 = 64

64th day is march 5th

March 5 is the 64th day of the year (65th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 301 days remaining until the end of the year.

The Peace of Westphalia established the precedent of peaces established by diplomatic congress,[4][5] and a new system of political order in central Europe, later called Westphalian sovereignty, based upon the concept of co-existing sovereign states. Inter-state aggression was to be held in check by a balance of power. A norm was established against interference in another state's domestic affairs. As European influence spread across the globe, these Westphalian principles, especially the concept of sovereign states, became central to international law and to the prevailing world order

The beginning of Nations...

September 29, 1923 – The League of nations, British Mandate for Palestine takes effect, creating Mandatory Palestine.

64th day is march 5th

64th prime is 311

3/11 = 0.272727272 or 0.273

September 29 is the 272nd day of the year (273rd in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 93 days remaining until the end of the year.

Michaelmas, the feast of Saint Michael the Archangel (also the Feast of Saints Michael, Gabriel, Uriel and Raphael, the Feast of the Archangels, or the Feast of Saint Michael and All Angels), is a day in the Western Christian liturgical year that occurs on 29 September....9/29

May 15th, 1948...Israel is declared following the expiration of the league of nations British mandate of Palestine

5/15 again

19+48 = 67

16+48 = 64

64+67 = 131 = Hypertiger

Hi...

May 1st, 1949-Israel is recognized as a nation

1949-1648 = 301

64 = Zion
64 = Israel

March 5 is the 64th day of the year (65th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 301 days remaining until the end of the year.

65 = Prince

Later in the vision in Daniel 12:1 Daniel is informed about the role of Michael during the "Time of the End" when there will be "distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations" and that:

At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise.

It's why you can see me.

11:11 = 671

67 x 1 = 67

reverse is 176

176/2 = 88

8 x 8 = 64

64+67 = 131

8+8 = 16

88+88 = 176

888+888 = 1776

May 1 is the 121st day of the year (122nd in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 244 days remaining until the end of the year.

5/1

51 = Michael

121 = Revelation

The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both real and fictitious. Historically, the name usually refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776.

May 1st 1776 to May 1st 1949 is 173 years

17+3 = 51 = Michael...the angel of revelation

173 = 40th prime

40 = David

51+40 = 91

1:31 = 91

The only prime whose sum of cubed digits equals its reversal: 1 to the power of 3 + 7 to the power of 3 + 3 to the power of 3 = 371.

3rd month is march...71 is the year

3 x 71 = 213

March 5th is the 64th day with 301 remaining

64/301 = 0.2126 rounded is 0.213