Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 14-07-2014, 12:34 PM
DivineFeminine

Unhappy Please help me heal my soul

for the past 2 weeks I have been living in a higher frequency.

My manifestation skills have been off the chart. My vibration has never been better. I'm entering a new phase of my life. The road I am headed on leads me to all my desires manifesting into my physical reality, materialistic and achieving my goals and dreams in the most productive and exciting way with the help of a new companion who so willing wishes to give me the world. One of many reasons some women use the law of attraction is to re-attract their ex lovers. Because of my ability to maintain a high vibration for a prolong amount of time I was able to manifest two of the sexiest ex boyfriends I ever had in the same week, both throwing themselves at me. The dream is to re-attract your ex and to give them a taste of your their own medicine or feel the success of having them back

Because I do devote my life to my New Age Spiritual beliefs and my overall spiritual path to my life's purpose its very important to forgive others. These guys came out of no where! I am SO moved on from the both of them, it's not even funny. But, of course if someone apologizes to me I'm going to forgive them. And if someone wants to be civil with me then I'm going to be civil with them with open arms

So when my ex boyfriend told me he was terribly sorry for everything he'd done to me and that he hoped we could be friends, I was very pleased with his request. We had a terrible past but as a human being he's an OK guy. It makes me feel better to forgive him and be friends than to still be angry about the drama between us. When he apologized to me I had no intention of trying to rekindle what romance we had at all. The following week he asked to see me and I embraced it! He cheated on me twice, lied to me, used me and said nasty things about me to other people when I was not present and manipulated me. He never egknowledged me as a true girlfriend, but a side chick. It took me a very long time to realize that. When we hung out last week, he told me he and his girlfriend ( that he cheated on me with ) had broken up ( as he always lies about ) and that he's a changed person ( as he always lies about ). Being in the high vibration I'm in I wanted to believe him. He told me his intentions were good when I questioned them. He promised me no funny business when he drove me to McDonalds ( my favorite ) for lunch and back to his place. I specifically asked him: "You're not going to try to get a blow job out of me are you?". He said no. He had lied to me again.

Within an hour of being at his own sitting a distance away from him watching tv he begs me for oral sex and insists that we should try to be together again, because he misses me and wants to be with me. The difference between this time and the last time was that I absolutely REFUSED to do it. I got very close to him at some point and I realize now that I need to have more self control but I refused to do it and he made me walk home from another town. It took me over an hour to find my way home from a town I didn't know. When I returned home I contact one of my dearest friends and he tells me that my ex boyfriend had never broken up with his girlfriend. And that he had lied to me yet again. I am so hurt. It's a vicious cycle of being fooled by him and endly attempting to seek revenge but never catching him in the action. He has done this to me countless times and that fact that he would contact me years later just to hurt me and use me breaks my heart. I want to cry, but I refuse to! This Friday is the day I start my journey to achieving my greatest dreams. I forgave and let this person into my life. I was doing so great and now I wake up every morning angry, hurt that my ex would go to such lengths to use and hurt me for the millionth time! Why would someone do this!

HE HAS NO SOUL!

I desperately need to heal from this! Please! I cannot go on like this! He's destroyed my zen and I don't want to let him! I want to live in my high vibration again! I don't want to be angry and hurt on Friday when I leave my home town. I keep getting the urge to try to get back at him! I moved on so long ago, and he's dug up the past and tried to HURT ME! How could he do that? Please give me some steps I can use through out the day to genuinely HEAL MY SOUL. Not my emotions, but my the depths of my SOUL! I refuse to enter this new phase of life with this baggage. It's time to manifest bigger and better things.
Old 14-07-2014, 06:23 PM
energyman1

Boy friend problems

As a 72 year old I have seen quite a lot of life and I have noticed that many women sometimes want to hold on to their lovers even though they are being abused. And leaving you to walk home is abuse. Psychologists will have all kinds of explanations but I believe there may be a spiritual connection here. I feel you have a past life connection with this man he may even have been your husband/wife in a previous life (yes we do change sex sometimes in new incarnations) It may be that you abused him/her in a past life but it seems that matter is now settled but you find it difficult to let go. If you accept it is settled there is no need for further contact, once you understand that it will be easier. Now I could be wrong but I hope it helps. Namaste Chris
Old 15-07-2014, 12:06 AM
Knower

A past life regression or chord cutting might be the answer here. Sending healing thoughts your way.
Old 15-07-2014, 12:23 AM
Megamedes

It is emotions that fractures a soul metaphorical speaking. So instead of running away from the storm just let it pass and on the other side the sun will come forth again. My unfiltered self keep reminding me one thing and that is that it is not what we do or what happens to us but what we get out of the experience that matters. It sounds like you carried yourself very well! Let this be an experience in which you can grow so the next time you are not so easily carried away from your zen.

I have send some healing your way also
Old 18-07-2014, 12:03 PM
DivineFeminine

thank you guys so much! I want to cry because I'm so happy to receive your feedback! thank you so much!