Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 14-10-2017, 07:42 PM
Experiencer

What are Demi-Gods?
Old 14-10-2017, 09:49 PM
Master
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadville
For the older material it would be simpler and easier to read the collated, condensed material at http://www.spiritguidesparrow.com/afterlife.html

I think it is really important to read the questions and then read how Sparrow answers them.

The link you gave is good for ref like Sparrows view on u f o's or what ever
in places where others do not.
Old 14-10-2017, 10:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Hey there Pagandell!
I think it's from my last lifetime, LOL...I was saving them up for the the written word here on SF. It's where I do most of my talking

Yes your words are very right on any ways
Old 14-10-2017, 10:15 PM
Master

I agree Pagandell. I've decided to stick with the thread rather than the website. There is so much interaction with forum members, answering their questions. I'm on page 7 right now. I had to take a break. So far from what I've read, a lot i already knew but there are details that help clarify. I am so enjoying the read. It's like eating my favorite ice cream.
Old 15-10-2017, 10:31 AM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
I think it is really important to read the questions and then read how Sparrow answers them.

Maybe.... It depends what you're looking for and the time you have to sit and look for it. I often don't bother with questions, and Sparrow's answers, when they relate to issues personal to the individual asking. Fine if they happen to be issues that are also personal to you but for me very few are. I'm much more interested in issues that affect ALL of us generally whatever our current state of understanding. But, then, I don't view Sparrow as my online guru.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
The link you gave is good for ref like Sparrows view on u f o's or what ever

Actually the collation of Sparrow's idea is useful - in my view - because it de-personalises the information. In specific respect of so-called UFOs and Extra-Terrestrials I'm much less impressed by Sparrow's take on things.
Old 15-10-2017, 12:11 PM
Master
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I agree Pagandell. I've decided to stick with the thread rather than the website. There is so much interaction with forum members, answering their questions. I'm on page 7 right now. I had to take a break. So far from what I've read, a lot i already knew but there are details that help clarify. I am so enjoying the read. It's like eating my favorite ice cream.

Hi linen.

Yes it was Sparrows way of answering questions that really got me. i'd think wow how is he going to answer this one, and then he would reveal more wisdom in such a matter of fact way it truely blew my mind and I was hooked.
Tbh I've read this thread and Common Questions About Life 2 times and now on my 3rd read, on my 2nd read there were things I did not really notice or take in, yeah suppose i'm a real Sparrow fan.
I also find reading Sparrows words very healing.

Last edited by Pagandell : 15-10-2017 at 02:04 PM.
Old 15-10-2017, 03:46 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Actually the collation of Sparrow's idea is useful - in my view - because it de-personalises the information. In specific respect of so-called UFOs and Extra-Terrestrials I'm much less impressed by Sparrow's take on things.

FYI, the information on the ET Agenda was only 1 out of 50 entries, and was included because Sparrow did speak at some length on the issue, and it is of interest to a number of readers. Those not interested are of course free to simply ignore that particular essay, which is also why there is a menu detailing all of the various topics he addresses in the course of this thread and the general spirituality thread.
Old 15-10-2017, 04:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai
Dear Sparrow, I've been confused about something. It seems here you supported a human's right to detach the etheric chord and go home to the Spirit World, such as during a lingering illness. So, to be honest, why not me? Shouldn't I be included in that if I want?

Dear Sorai,

I support the right of all beings to choose as they may their path of life. There is nothing keeping you committed and connected to the sacred Earth, to your original core intention, but yourself. You imagine there is some hidden mysterious force greater than yourself keeping you hostage to the bonds of your physical and emotional suffering, but there is not. There is only you.

It is not for me or any other being to come rescue you from your own free will, but for you to look past your frustrations to perceive the real reason you choose to perpetuate a physical journey. Rather than a path of pity or prejudice towards your perseverance, try instead to understand why you are choosing this. In addition, instead of self-deprecation for such honourable perseverance in the face of adversity, you should practice more self-praise in recognition of your greatest qualities. Moreover, instead of fighting with yourself and your conscience try to find peace with yourself as well as what you are going through.

I have recently hinted to you through the response to another what is required to bring the will of the mind, body and spirit in alignment. You must learn to communicate on a whole new level within the triad of this relationship. Wherever it relates to the body you must learn to communicate with the body on a cellular level. Where it relates to the spirit, and to your separate consciousness will, there are means for you to escape the woes of the body at difficult times without having to sever the etheric cord. Yet you already know this, for there are many wonderful people who practice and teach it.

Keep on smiling my friend.

░S░p░a░r░r░o░w░

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 15-10-2017, 05:31 PM
Master
Dear leadville,

You will always find a place for warm welcomes and polite pleasantries when approaching any engagement from the sincere heart. I feel this is something many neglect within their interactions, perhaps because they do not approach the interaction from the heart.

Quote:
Perhaps a little OTC, Sparrow, but I accept your greetings in the spirit they were given.

I am somewhat unfamiliar with your intended meaning for your use of applied abbreviation. You would need to explain what OTC is.

Apparently so far I appear to you as being a little "odd" and a little "OTC", and that some of my words "do not impress you".
If such is how you wish to perceive me; I am compelled in no particular urgent quest to object. I can only submit, I am not interested in impressing anyone nor concerned with trying fruitlessly to accommodate the expectations of all beings in existence. As it should be.
I am pleased you can accept my greeting in any event.

Quote:
The precision of your perspective is noted.

Yes, please do note it. I do try to be precise.

Quote:
I have observed that written words are not your preferred medium.

Indeed not. Though the bulk of my literature and dialogue can be located in the Halls of Information, as apposed to this quaint internet forum.

Quote:
My approach is that more (of them) is often less.

Yes I have often observed this indicated philosophy upon internet forums expressly designed for copious discourse and dialogue.
Equal in value is the awareness, too few often lead to misinterpretation.
Most people can produce simple culinary dishes with bare minimal ingredients, but few can produce culinary feasts with oodles of intricate ingredients.

Quote:
Indeed they are not, something I regularly counsel in my own work....
Quote:
I draw focus to those very points in my own work.

Please do speak more of this work that you do.
I observe you also frequent other online forums in your pursuit of reading material. Have you considered being more in service to others in your use of these, with this counsel?

Quote:
That's an interesting point of view, Sparrow, but not one I find persuasive.

Yes I understand. It is not my role or responsibility to persuade you. That is the task of preachers and extremists. I have simply informed you what is, and what has been. In this respect, it is your own human brain that will persuade you what it chooses to believe in what best serves you. What I have indicated to you is not meant to be a form of persuasion, but a form of feedback from those who have lived before you in respect of their personal experiences with your dimension. Of course, should you present me with opposing feedback from other beings who exist in the Ultraverse, I am open hearted to receive it.

Quote:
But how else could I have experienced as part of my observations those very constraining characteristics of this dimension? Without being immersed in the physical, without having limited my "scope of access", my observations would be different from those I make as an incarnate here.

Dear friend, physical immersion is not a prerequisite for experience of what you are calling constraining characteristics of physical state. Many beings, including my good self, have gained experiences of such characteristics within other civilisations without actually being physically immersed within them. It is only human mind and conditioning which so tightly fastens what they define as experience to one state of reality. You are perhaps approaching it from the conventional human belief system which dictates it is a precondition for spirit, in all its wisdom and capacity through the Ultraverse, to come and have a physical body in order to observe or experience the nature of it. Consequently, all those who choose not to do so can therefore never have the same experience or wisdom than they. This notion is actually laughed upon in the spirit world because the very concept represents inequality, limitation and egotism. It simply ignores everything else beyond the borders of planet Earth, and of consciousness, in terms of what exists.

I understand the playful intent with these abundant winking emoticons, in that you feel confident in your current belief systems, but do be careful they are not the belief systems of others you have simply adopted for yourself through reading materials.

Quote:
Thank you for your encouragement, Sparrow, but I have no need to hurry, no need to save a hundred years right now any more than I had a similar need on previous occasions. Time appears to matter when incarnate but we both know the true situation. I shall continue to observe in the here-and-now so to speak just as I have observed elsewhere and elsewhen.

No need for me to hurry, eternity lasts forever.

Eternity may last forever, but planet Earth and the favourable way of life millions presently enjoy will not. I have said before and so shall I say again, for darkness to triumph within the realm of duality those calling themselves of the light simply need do nothing. One of the most common thoughts I have witnessed from others during life review, during the formation of proactive soul groups, as well as conversations with the proverbially deceased is "I wish I had done more". Many of those had similarly adopted the approach, "I have all the time in the world". Those who indeed have access to the frequencies of the human timeline, of which there are a few, are often those with a motivated sense of urgency and determined responsibility. Not necessarily for themselves, but for the bigger picture which they perceive of greater importance than their own personal needs and desires.

Time need not even be the focus of ultimate fruition, merely an acknowledgement that each precious moment provided to you by, with and for Earth is an opportunity for pro-active creation. You cannot be in a state of creation if you are physically preoccupied within a state of observation.

Thank for you this discourse.

░S░p░a░r░r░o░w░

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 15-10-2017, 05:32 PM
Guide

Dear Sparrow,

Thank you for your reply. I know it is only my own being that keeps me on the Earth. But it is a lack of understanding on my part that means I don't have a way to access the etheric cord and disconnect.

It may have been free will to come to Earth and have this life, but it is also free will within that time to say I've had enough, and I want to go home. For you see it is not only avoidance of physical problems that leads me to this, but the fact that I simply want to live in the Spirit World. You once said "It matters not what side of the veil you choose to walk, the original intention remains the same."

I believe you have this understanding of how to access and disconnect the etheric cord, as you have alluded to it on many occasions. Please, share it with me.

Thanks for your continued consideration,
Sorai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Sorai,

I support the right of all beings to choose as they may their path of life. There is nothing keeping you committed and connected to the sacred Earth, to your original core intention, but yourself. You imagine there is some hidden mysterious force greater than yourself keeping you hostage to the bonds of your physical and emotional suffering, but there is not. There is only you.

It is not for me or any other being to come rescue you from your own free will, but for you to look past your frustrations to perceive the real reason you choose to perpetuate a physical journey. Rather than a path of pity or prejudice towards your perseverance, try instead to understand why you are choosing this. In addition, instead of self-deprecation for such honourable perseverance in the face of adversity, you should practice more self-praise in recognition of your greatest qualities. Moreover, instead of fighting with yourself and your conscience try to find peace with yourself as well as what you are going through.

I have recently hinted to you through the response to another what is required to bring the will of the mind, body and spirit in alignment. You must learn to communicate on a whole new level within the triad of this relationship. Wherever it relates to the body you must learn to communicate with the body on a cellular level. Where it relates to the spirit, and to your separate consciousness will, there are means for you to escape the woes of the body at difficult times without having to sever the etheric cord. Yet you already know this, for there are many wonderful people who practice and teach it.

Keep on smiling my friend.

░S░p░a░r░r░o░w░

Last edited by Sorai Rai Aorai : 15-10-2017 at 07:36 PM.