Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 09-04-2018, 11:20 AM
Seeker

Higher Authority for Stay/Passage

Hi Everyone,

I've seen that some of you have some knowledge of Angels. Do you know who the "boss" is Up There when it comes to the decision when exactly someone is called back from the Earth plane from a particular life? Who is in charge?

(I know we are allowed "into" a life with obligations and plans and we've planned also certain potential exit dates when they Above can call us back if we go astray too much or maybe we can decide to leave. But who is the authority who decides whether we can/must actually stay or leave?)

I did research it on the Internet without success.

Thank you in advance
Old 09-04-2018, 12:20 PM
Master
There is no boss per say, there are elders in the angelic realm, and if you come before one you know.
The angelic do not control your entry or exit points. However the angelic assist you on you journey from source and back.
It is the HS that determines the exit point if for some reason it needs some determining.
Old 09-04-2018, 04:21 PM
Master
Agree with Rah Nam.

For many, they have left too soon in other lives and/or are for whatever reason, accustomed to a shorter time.
For those persons, they may have many NDEs, many near-fatal or should have been fatal accidents or mishaps in the current lifetime -- or perhaps are challenged with depression or anxiety, etc, or other challenges.

In all of these instances, these are both tests of endurance and many may also be opportunities for return if mettle or fortitude for this longer version of the journey is lacking.

The real test in many cases is STAYING and enduring...and then ALSO choosely wisely whilst we're here. Staying...and particularly choosing to stay...and choosing repeatedly in a single lifetime...may all be very trying. That's the test, or the mission, if you will. That, and then making something meaningful of this longer lifetime...something truly meaningful at the soul level. So it's a two-part challenge.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 09-04-2018, 05:08 PM
Master
From all I can tell from experiences across the Veil and conversations with Higher Self, it is the Higher Self who makes this determination Pre-Life with the support and consultation of soul family, Guides and Angels.
There are several different potential exit points along the way that can be taken, otherwise one is in for the full ride one planned when connected with the fullness of oneself.

As to who is the 'Boss of Angels' - we don't know. We don't even know what Angels are. A decent guess is they are 5th and 6th dimensional beings.
That being said, there's a huge amount of races of sentient life living at the 5th and 6th dimension as well. So which ones are what humans call Angels? Do we consider most any Benevolent Being of higher Dimension an Angel?

Once when following my Grandmother O.B.E after she passed over the veil I followed her a good 20 dimensions before loosing her trail in pure light. So it's fair to say there's a lot of dimensions.

In other words an ant can't adequately describe the Empire State building and it's function in a larger society to another ant on the ground. We just don't have enough perspective to understand much outside our limited scope of perception.
Old 09-04-2018, 09:34 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Agree with Rah Nam.

For many, they have left too soon in other lives and/or are for whatever reason, accustomed to a shorter time.
For those persons, they may have many NDEs, many near-fatal or should have been fatal accidents or mishaps in the current lifetime -- or perhaps are challenged with depression or anxiety, etc, or other challenges.

In all of these instances, these are both tests of endurance and many may also be opportunities for return if mettle or fortitude for this longer version of the journey is lacking.

The real test in many cases is STAYING and enduring...and then ALSO choosely wisely whilst we're here. Staying...and particularly choosing to stay...and choosing repeatedly in a single lifetime...may all be very trying. That's the test, or the mission, if you will. That, and then making something meaningful of this longer lifetime...something truly meaningful at the soul level. So it's a two-part challenge.

Peace & blessings
7L
Thanks for this, it reminded me. In my recent past lives, a lot, I haven't lived past 23 years old. I'm 28 now in this life. IT's hard to say the least. Trying to find the inner comfort in a world filled with cruelness all around. When I was around 25 I really had to console myself and it took all of my strength to stay alive. I've had many accidents in cars that should have killed me, going 70 mph hitting cars at that speed, coming out with only a hurt ankle and knee. I prayed in that instant to God to keep me alive, right before hitting. Anyway I've been in 6 accidents, 5 of them serious, one was a fender bender. I've had OBEs. I've had life reviews. It just gets to be too much sometimes.

Sorry to hijack thread.
Old 09-04-2018, 09:36 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by :)14:)
Hi Everyone,

I've seen that some of you have some knowledge of Angels. Do you know who the "boss" is Up There when it comes to the decision when exactly someone is called back from the Earth plane from a particular life? Who is in charge?

(I know we are allowed "into" a life with obligations and plans and we've planned also certain potential exit dates when they Above can call us back if we go astray too much or maybe we can decide to leave. But who is the authority who decides whether we can/must actually stay or leave?)

Thank you in advance
I believe it's spirit guides and yourself cocreating. If you somehow die, or nearly die, and you don't want to, your spirit guides can help to keep you here.

Also, death is never witnessed. It's impossible.
Old 10-04-2018, 01:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
As to who is the 'Boss of Angels' - we don't know. We don't even know what Angels are. A decent guess is they are 5th and 6th dimensional beings.
That being said, there's a huge amount of races of sentient life living at the 5th and 6th dimension as well. So which ones are what humans call Angels? Do we consider most any Benevolent Being of higher Dimension an Angel?
Without going in to much detail, I like to consider, the angelic have a specific role within creation. The angelic realm penetrates all densities, or dimensions as some prefer to call it. From this we could conclude the angelic exist in all densities. Who would assist lost entities in the non physical realms of the third and second density if it wasn't for the angelic?
second and third density angelic, not quite entities yet. One could call them developing entities.

Who controls the gateways or portals from third to fourth density? Who are the timekeepers? This is the work of fourth density angelic entities.
There are no timekeepers in the fifth or sixth density.
Old 10-04-2018, 01:24 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Hi Everyone,

Thank you in advance

As far as I know and all I have read spiritually is that it is an agreement that is preordained that we acknowledge and agree to prior to returning for our soul development. Our exit from this existance is all wrapped up into this soul contract and upon reentry to our current life our memories of this agreement is erased. But it is in fact something that we've acknowledged prior to our current life here. So there is no higher source that I know of that can deem to remove you if you stray off the beaten path "so to speak". We actually all stray simply because we are human and have our egos to deal with by being here. But I do know should someone wind up having their soul contract cut short that was not part of the plan as someone above my post mentioned as well there are angels or guides who can step in and keep that from happening depending upon the circumstance.

I know this to be true because my best friend who also very spiritual should not by all rights be here due to a severe auto accident she sustained. Not even her doctors or the paramedics can explain why she is or even how it is she made it through that accident with her injuries. But I know why that is and it was because of prayer and asking all my angels to step in. I prayed very hard that if there was anything they felt they owed me or could do for me.....this was it. I honestly was given a sign and they pulled her through. She is completely transformed spiritually now because of it and is very close to being what I would refer to as an ascended master in her spirituality because of it.
Old 10-04-2018, 08:36 AM
Seeker

Thank you to all of you, Rah Nam, 7 Luminaries, Crystal Song, Elysium and Spirit Bird, for sharing your insight

I had thought the time of actual passage to be a matter of agreement among beings, good to know it isn't.

Last week I had what I think was my first conscious perception of my HS- I hope I'll find the ways to bring back that experience and make it regular.
Old 11-04-2018, 03:36 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Thank you to all of you, Rah Nam, 7 Luminaries, Crystal Song, Elysium and Spirit Bird, for sharing your insight

I had thought the time of actual passage to be a matter of agreement among beings, good to know it isn't.

Last week I had what I think was my first conscious perception of my HS- I hope I'll find the ways to bring back that experience and make it regular.
Great :) It's an honor to witness the perception of HS, is it not? Thank your Higher Self, him/her. Send them love and appreciation.

I've experienced the perception too. It was a good experience for me, never did happen again yet.