Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 23-05-2016, 12:42 PM
Master
I'm certainly not made of money, but son graduated from college on Saturday...my kids and I went to Canada Saturday and hung around and then before returning home on Sunday we decided to stop at the Buffalo Zoo because while my son attended college in Buffalo, we always said we'd stop but never did, so we made good on that yesterday. We got into the zoo and I was thinking I forgot to check attraction magazine for a coupon....a bit bummed because anything helps and I wanted so much to treat my kids to a great weekend...I got up to the open window to pay and there was a coupon. It saved me only $3 but I was happy with that.

I must have a sliver of doubt I am not realizing because so many times I didn't think I had any doubt and felt sure what I asked for would happen but it didn't...then again, it wasn't for me but for my son...but then I always think I'm going to 'find' money and don't...nope take that back...found some in jeans, an old coat I dragged out of the closet and in my purse I forgot I had.
Old 23-05-2016, 05:39 PM
Sarian you know I went to UB, right? Oh, was it a party school!
Oh, but I'm sure you're son will be nothing like me!

So sorry people are not being successful in their needs or wishes being fulfilled.
I have offered my stories and suggestions as encouragement.
I'll stop here, though.
Good luck to all!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-05-2016, 08:01 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
On the way back with my dog I looked around more...let's see,
what did I find ..more $20s, a 100 ...and I think 2- 50s....maybe 2 - 100s.
~~~~~~~~~Then, one time I went to the store for one small thing...but forgot my money!
As I walked up to the counter there was a $5 bill waiting for me.

So may it be, then. Because this money issue worries me. You see, from your story there's a legitimacy of sorts in using money that someone else has lost when a) it's difficult/impossible to find its owner and b) you put it to charitable purpose.
I've found notes/bills on the street before now and obviously can't go through the whole of town asking who owns it because knowing where I live, half the population would claim it. But I have been aware that someone lost it. It isn't mine.

However, finding money on a store counter? If you refer it to the staff some would be dishonest enough to pocket it anyway. If a wallet had been dropped there might be an ID, if not you might as well keep it. If you saw someone leave it or drop it then keeping it would be theft.

The point is that for people who use this LOA practice to be aware of the moral decision. Risk dishonesty - the money isn't yours; or be honest - try to find its owner; or to take the moral stance of a "finders-keepers" because if people can't look after their money then they deserve what happens.

And as long as people are aware than cash found doesn't come from nowhere. Someone has probably lost it.

I'm raising this because while doing some voluntary work at a food bank I helped an elderly person with some cooking - it's something volunteers sometimes do extra to making up food parcels. She was in tears because she had lost a £10 note. It meant a lot to her because her pension was way inadequate. Anyway to cut it short I gave her £10 on the whim that if I did pick up a tenner somewhere it would be a kind of karmic material repayment! I did as it happened later on. There's always the chance that she was conning me but I doubt it. One gets to know these people just as they get to know me or they probably wouldn't want me in their home. There's always a chance she was doing the LOA thing and I just happened to turn up!

There have been times when I've needed money and didn't want to go running to my parents. Leos have pride!! An astral-gold type of spell would always work and usually materialised as some offer to work or do extra work. I still believe my line of playing (music) at receptions started from that; and in less pecunious times the chance arose to do temporary night work at a supermarket in the run up to Christmas. Much "cleaner" in spiritual terms.

Old 25-05-2016, 10:25 PM
Master
No, I didn't know you went to UB. That's great. My oldest son is the partier, not the young son who just graduated. He graduated with high honors, so while he had that little hiccup keeping him from getting summa cum laude, he ended up magna cum laude.

I enjoy reading your inspirational stories and such. Don't stop because of anything I said. I just hit a rough spot...but I've not given up.
Old 26-05-2016, 01:09 AM
Deactivated Account

I think the most important thing is to be in a positive mood and then be grateful for the things you do have, then it becomes really quite easy.
Old 26-05-2016, 03:51 PM
Master
I don't have much money, but I do okay. That said, I have found money here and there, albeit, not a whole lot but I can't search around for the owner...once as a teen I found a $20 on the floor in front of a restroom with an attendant at the door. I felt uneasy as she saw me pick it up. I then, (stupidly) asked if it was hers...she snapped it out of my hand without even a thank you, just saw me as a stupid girl handing her money .I knew it wasn't hers but I was too dumb at the time. Should have just pocketed it.

A few years back, I saw a huge wad of cash on the floor...a man saw it the same time as well and he just about did a body slam onto it...and stuffed it in his pocket. It wasn't his either. I mentioned it to the store manager that someone dropped a large wad of money on the floor and this man went off with it.

I would be be-side myself if I lost even a $5 (heck, I get upset over losing $1)...I have lost $100 before and that had me in tears.

I've paid for people's groceries ....I do what I can...

I have to admit, when I lose money, I always hope the one who finds it, I hope can use it and uses it wisely.

Anyway....I always hope that if I find money, it's someone wealthy who has lost it.....
Old 28-05-2016, 02:52 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
Some time ago i thought you were a millionaire that wanted even more money ?

Unless i have shifted into an alternate reality where in this version you are poor. Lol

If you want money, what would you do if you walked through the dump, desiring money and a bearded guy appeared with a scroll, a pen with 'red' ink and said 'sign your soul over for ez money'.

Would you take it ?
If you did have millions of dollars months ago, you need to ask the spirit world, 'why did no one tell me to buy real gold, silver and food, when i had the money ?'

Please quote me if i am wrong, but i am sure you did say you had millions long ago.

nope i do not have millions. dont worry tho im crazy too. im not sure if this whole parallel reality shifting is real or perhaps just misunderstandings that happen when one person says one thing only to ask the other person and them have a total different story.

one of my friends tried to OD on pills and my sister said she was all messed up, trouble talking and stuff. i saw this person 2 days later and she seemed very normal.

so if you try to kill yourself the hospital can hold you for a month(i think its mandatory), because by definition suicide attempt is "harm to yourself" so how do i see this girl in the liquor store 2 days after she just to OD on pills.

nope, this version of me is dort poor.
Old 28-05-2016, 03:48 AM
Suspended

My problem with manifestation and the whole thing about reality is that if we literally just manifest things out of thin air then to me that takes alot out of life.

i cant go back to normal life because ive seen the craziest things. like in the movie lucy how she can control radio waves and what naw, i must have hijacked my TV and projected my thoughts into the TV.. after all everything is just 1's and 0's. Can you imagine being able to send out radio waves from your "spirit body" and have your TV pick them up and translate it into audio and video like a normal tv show.... because unless the parallel reality theory is correct, thats what must of happened. And apparently my paranoid vibes were effecting the people around me as well because they were acting damn weird too. Maybe my paranoid vibes causes my sister to say my friend was all messed up because i was outputting such "disruptive" vibrations that she said the wrong thing like a Freudian slip or what naw.

another one of my problems is a moral issue like someone mentioned. i have meditated on money falling from the sky and i have found money about 4 times, but obviously someone lost it, or did i really manifest it out of thin air? I guess in theory if everything is just energy condensed into "physical state" then its as if we live in an infinite energy bubble that can take any form.. so if you just think about money and go for a hike through the woods and find 100$, is that 100$ literally part of you that magically appeared for you to find? would you have found it if you went for a walk down town rather than the woods, or did you cause someone to lose it?

i am also very dual minded like someone said. In my current state i just want the money as if life is a game, well i play computer games for fun, i grind for levels and items and play countless hours of FPS RTS to get godlike skills.. i dont want to grid at walmart to make 20k a year to bank up enough to start my own business, yada yada when i could be surfing all day or doing a 2 year AT hike, taking in all the scenery. But then i think to myself that there are some things i dont want to be rich for, like starting a restaraunt or maybe a construction business. Just buying a business takes all the satisfaction out of it. So yea im quite bipolar on this.
Old 30-05-2016, 05:25 PM
Master
How to manifest effortlessly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
That's funny...write it out 3 times and burn it ...let the smoke go up into the ethers ...
That's after you place the paper under a pyramid on a Full Moon night!

Now imagine when we do not have that confidence to say ...''My car is going to sell
by Thurs'' to someone...we are secretly holding onto a doubt....and we don't want to look like a fool to someone.
(True story, I tried for 2 months to sell a car!...Then I got fed up...
I declared it would sell by Thurs...it sold Wed at full price...as I had also said!
You should have seen a friend's mouth drop! 2 months of trying!)

Catch 22.
When there is even a sliver of a doubt ... it won't happen...the forces of the Universe are blocked by the power of one doubt.

Remember, the forces of the Universe can change something with faith...
refer to the one sentence spoken to Jesus by the criminal on the right...saying that sentence,
full of faith, out loud ...was his ticket to Paradise.

I know this unshakeable confidence can be obnoxious to some people...
but,
the power we possess is extraordinary....remember that sentence ,
Ye are gods.

We can only go as far as our belief systems.

Miss Hepburn,

Catch 22.
When there is even a sliver of a doubt ... it won't happen...the forces of the Universe are blocked by the power of one doubt.

Thank you for this sentence from your post above, which prompted me to perceive it in the following context, as gleaned from Life and Teaching of the Masters of the Far East (Chapter 4, page 28, last sentence in para 6):

"Perfection does not come from projecting our own ideas but from awakening to the knowledge that it is already the established order of things."

From this perspective, I recognized that what we call Doubt is indeed Faith...though in an outcome in which the forces of the Universe were not blocked at all, but instead precisely and perfectly manifested the frequency you unwittingly energized with your focus...which endured as unsatisfactory experience for the 2 months you unknowingly held it in focus.

....exactly as those very same Universal Forces manifested the energized focus you unequivocally expressed as, "...I declared it would sell by Thurs...it sold Wed at full price...as I had also said!"....resulting in a very satisfactory "mouth dropping" expression, indeed!

These are real-life demonstrations of Perfection...

....both of which were manifested by your Focus and by your Faith......

....and all of which the forces of the Universe infallibly, impartially, and lovingly reflects as our experience...."in accord with the perfection that is already the established order of things."

Again, thank you for showing me these definitive examples of how the Universe "catches" all the 22's!

....including our own "tickets to Paradise" to the omnipresent Kingdom of Heaven, which our Creator has "already established as the order of things" now.

Reference: http://www.horuscentre.org/images/Li...-Vol_4.doc.pdf
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 30-05-2016 at 08:06 PM.
Old 21-06-2016, 05:05 AM
Newbie ;)

Seems simple!