Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 23-12-2011, 01:21 PM
Neville

Quote:
Neville, can you tell me how one goes about " seeing and speaking to those loved ones " in a lucid dream ? Do I just go to sleep, with the intention of lucid dreaming and seeing and speaking to them ? That sounds too simple.

Dream Angel xx

Hello Dream Angel,

I tend very much to kick start the process of spirit communication in Lucid dreams by , prior to nodding off mentally picturing the person or persons I would like to communicate with, I also re hear their voice as i can remember it.

So that's stage One, get the folks in your head, you may also like to imagine into being, a setting/environment, one from actual memory or not, whatever you are comfortable with.

Then as you begin to doze, You will find yourself "going with it to begin with, but then , for me, the exchange takes on a life of it's own.

As I was saying elsewhere, once you focus . it's gone.. So the drifting, and being the casual observer is paramount. this is to do with that half awake , half asleep state that some call theta. Because theta is where dreams happen, where clairvoyance and clairaudience happens, where astral projection happens, and where lucid dreaming happens.

You might even have noticed , yourself, that when you are dozing off , you can see and hear stuff in your now expanded awareness. Or on the way back to wakefulness from sleep.

The Spirits of loved ones do seem better than that though . I was in a Supermarket queue not long ago today, and mentally(just put the thoughts out) invited my Mum to be with me this Christmas, and as God is my Witness, A Warm glow (that I often associate with a hug from spirit) came to my heart and emanated outwards through out my body.

I am seriously beginning to get the impression that in the very act of remembering/ thinking of them, we draw them to us, close in , next to us and within us. I also believe that once the grief as eased only the love remains and that the love is really potent as an attractor.

Much Love and happy Christmas to you Neville
Old 23-12-2011, 03:31 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you very much Neville for sharing the process you use. I look forward to the experience.
Quote:
I am seriously beginning to get the impression that in the very act of remembering/ thinking of them, we draw them to us, close in , next to us and within us. I also believe that once the grief as eased only the love remains and that the love is really potent as an attractor.
Good to know, this act of remembering and thinking of them. Ok, so a little too soon then to try this, need to get over the grieving process with a recent one. I will still keep them close in my heart, til we are both ready for conversation.

much love & Merry Christmas to you too Neville!

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 23-12-2011, 05:17 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Thanks Lynn, I like the idea of sharing a dream with someone. I will have to give that a try.

Curious thing about asking to dream about something, someone, before going to sleep ~ I have done this on a few occasions. I asked to dream about a particular person, and on at least 3 occasions that I can remember ... I didn't dream about that person, but about someone else .. and this turned out to be the same person for all 3 requests, which was ok too as I enjoyed the dreams. The person I was asking to dream about is deceased, and the one who came into my dreams was alive ... at the time, but is now recently deceased. This kind of confuses me ~

Confused Angel xx

Hello

I would go to ask on "What" message there might have been in the dream. What maybe that person shared with one that had a meaing....usually re accuring dreams are message dreams.... Or maybe there was something both shared in common ? An interest or hoby.

Spirit energy takes a lot to have it flow in. Many times I find its a living person that bring forth the message to me from Spirit but at times we miss that.

We all have confusion....is that not the biggest part of being human ?

Lynn
Old 25-12-2011, 04:15 AM
Sundialed

Dreaming, my other half ;)

LD is amazing. Why? because of the liberation

I have so much to say I can't even begin.
Old 25-12-2011, 06:56 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Spirit energy takes a lot to have it flow in. Many times I find its a living person that bring forth the message to me from Spirit but at times we miss that.

Interesting, so mediums also receive messages from a living person ?

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 25-12-2011, 07:07 AM
mattie

What's Of Interest To One Person May Be Of No Interest To Another

Many are naturally beginning to remember their nocturnal journeys & realizing that they have control over this, even when they’ve never read about it. When others hear people discussing this they are naturally curious. This curiosity is VERY positive. Others then give them tips about what has worked for them. Countless times I’ve read others describe nocturnal experiences as feeling sooooo real. Well, they feel real for good reason. They are real.

I had the experience of opening up to readily seeing energy fields after reading about it. Although I had known about auras for decades, when I was casually perusing an aura forum, reading an account about how pretty the tree energy fields were from a participant, it peaked my curiosity. I could sometimes see human auras, but not very easily. The writer was an ordinary person & the account had the sound of credibility. I thought if she can see them, I bet I can too. In about 3 months I opened up to easily & increasingly seeing energy fields or signatures w/ trees & many other things w/ using the affirmation when I took my daily walk, Your eyes can see it, let them. I wasn’t really concerned about whether I saw them or not & this idle curiosity was probably invaluable in my not feeling pressured in any way about having to see them. Not seeing them would have made no difference in my decades long belief that we have an organized energy system (meridians, chakras, energy fields, acupuncture points) for our spirit/soul. Decades earlier I APed allot w/ the same curiosity after reading about it. This curiousity is one of the ways we push out our boundaries & explore.

If lucid dreaming isn’t of personal interest, it’s OK. Some are fascinated w/ mediumship, being psychic, telepathic, having dimensional experiences, seeing energy, healing, etc. while others may have no interest in a particular one or more of these energetic areas. The energetic things that are of interest to one person may be of no interest whatsoever to another. There can be many reasons for this. Learning that we can navigate the Ds nonphysically, even while existing in physicality is of considerable interest to some. What is of interest to one person energetically will vary as much as what they prefer to eat or wear. It is highly subjective.
Old 11-02-2012, 12:28 AM
ExploreTheGreen

Many are drawn to the idea of being able to do whatever they want.
Others get into lucid dreaming in order to work with a difficult dream life (facing nightmares, etc).
Finally lucid dreaming is a part of becoming a more awake human being. After attempting lucid dreaming for some time I began to realize just how much of my so-called waking life I spend asleep.
Old 11-02-2012, 07:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
I must be missing out on something, what is the fascination of lucid dreaming ?

Why do people want to do this ? what is the purpose ?

Dream Angel xx

Lucid dreaming is not just fun, its also the gateway to astral projection.