Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 23-08-2018, 02:12 PM
Newbie ;)

Rose Quartz Spheres - Does Size Matter?

I just purchased a couple palm rose quartz crystals and they are very nice. I can feel how they affect the energy in my body when holding them.

Years ago, I had the opportunity to borrow a very expensive human sized rose quartz skull and had a very intense experience while drifting off to sleep while holding it. I want to try to replicate this experience using a more cost efficient sphere instead of a skull.

Is there a difference in the experience between a 130mm sphere and a 140mm sphere? Meaning, if all these spheres are the same quality rose quartz, will a 140mm sphere typically work better than a 130mm?

What role does size play in spherical rose quartz when being held in the palms of the hands as a meditation tool?

Thanks...
Old 24-08-2018, 05:30 AM
Experiencer
Personally I think bigger is better. Size certainly does matter...at least that's what my ex said before she dumped me LOL just kidding.

In all seriousness, bigger is nice...
Old 24-08-2018, 09:09 AM
Master
1 cm doesn't matter all that much, quality is more important and if they are same quality, then a specimen that resonates with you matters more than the 1 cm extra.
Talking crystal spheres now, just in case Crystal Canuck is confused.

Don't expect the exact same thing from a sphere as you got from a skull. A crystal skull has an entirely different energy as it is connected to the crystal skull collective energy field. Other crystals, like spheres, are not.
So if you want to be cheap and hope to get the same energy out of a sphere that you felt from a huge crystal skull, you are going to be hugely disappointed.
Old 03-09-2018, 06:24 AM
Master
I would say the grade of rose quartz is more important than size. A rose quartz with a star or several stars are worth more money.
Old 04-09-2018, 04:15 AM
Experiencer
I suppose it depends on your purpose and intent. I would totally agree with you if we are talking about it's value as a gemstone.

If we're talking about a collector like myself that wants it for display purposes, an attraction in a room, a conversation piece so to speak...than maybe bigger is better even as a B grade or with inclusions.

Of course something really big that is also high grade would be awesome But I am not a millionaire, at least not yet.

Welcome to the forum by the way, been reading your posts and sounds like you know a thing or two. Excited to hear your thoughts and views on crystals.