Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 24-09-2017, 06:39 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
Majority of "channelings from Jesus" are bogus. Not because Jesus doesn't exist.

The entity who lived on Earth known as "Yeshua ben Yosef", proclaimed as "the messiah" by his followers and generation in the early First Century
ascended to a very high level when he left this realm.

This Christ Entity, or Messiah being is a highly evolved spirit. Jesus can be in many places at once or anywhere because he perfectly lived out from the Christ Consciousness when he was on Earth. He had no reason to ever come back.

The purpose of this Soul and why he was incarnated as a human was to show his Tribe and the world later at large what a person looks like when they live their whole life even in their death totally out of the Christ Consciousness. And he allowed himself to be martyred for this Forgiveness of enemies, Love overcoming injustice and death itself. There is no death validated by his resurrection by God.

Not even Saints and mystics could completely attune to Jesus in history because the vibration and energy is too extreme. Look at Saint Francis of Assisi who had contact with this Christ Entity and at times became blind, suffered from mental imbalances, etc. The energy is so loving and pure, that Consciousness is so powerful but you don't need to contact Jesus. You can think for yourself. That same Christ Consciousness resides within you, right at the root of your Hearth Chakra. Live out from that heart, that compassion and you will be guided by your own inner Christ, the voice of your Soul.

We can only handle what we can handle at our stage of soul evolution. We are not called to be perfect. This world doesn't allow it. Yeshua ben Yosef or "Jesus" was only perfect in the sense that he saw himself in everyone, no one was beneath him, and he wasn't above anyone. He had all the negative and human thoughts we have, but he was never attached to any thus he never commited any negative actions to anyone he came in contact with throughout his life. As it says "He did not Cling to anything, except emptied himself". Thus he lived out from the Christ Consciousness more than anyone else who lived on Earth. But it wouldn't have been possible if it wasn't for God who helped set up his parentage, the environment he was raised in, the teachers that raised him, etc.

I would shy away from anyone who says that have direct contact with Jesus. If Jesus has a message for you, he will send you one through your own inner Christ Consciousness when you sit, meditate and listen or listen to the intuition in your own lives from those who guide you from Beyond.

Interesting. Maybe he just sends the messages like a txt or email instead of a phone call? I stopped talking to some pretty extreme ppl in my life over the phone but can handle emails. Less cording that way.

I haven't read the book but I intend to and will decide what I decide about it later.

I have heard that story about Jesus before and it makes perfect sense to me. When I discovered the full story it answered so many questions I had lingering.

Btw wasnt his name at one time Amilious?
Old 30-09-2017, 02:37 PM
Master

I learned to channel back in 2012, and it was a fun and strange and exciting and scary and exciting wonderful journey, which didn't actually start in 2012, it was much earlier, but I wasn't aware of that at the time.

My daughter and her partner (now her wife) was the one that sparked my interest in the subject. They could channel and i was constantly asking them to ask the Sky (their guides) this or that. Usually the question would not be about me, just a general question about the Universe. I always loved the answers they came back with. Then one day they said I didn't need them, I could channel too. Now, I had been living on this planet for 50 years, and was not aware that there was any psychicness about me at all LOL! I would, very rarely, know who was calling when I would get a phone call, but that was about it.

But, after thinking about it, I decided that would be fun. Oh, this is a long story - let me make it shorter

I learned to channel, and then my daughter became very ill, and her health was going downhill. Over the course of a few months. It was sudden and scary and at some point, I had to realize I had no control over what was happening and I turned to my guides for help. I didn't want to ask, but I had no one else to turn to. Honestly, I wasn't sure she was going to make it. It was the hardest thing i have ever lived through, and I never want to revisit that again. But when I was at my lowest moment, and I asked, Jesus came through. I wasn't expecting him, hadn't prayed to him for many many years. The first thing he said to me was, "I am the light and the way and the soul of your soul." And I felt his love, he sent me this wonderful spiritual hug. I can't explain it, but it was love.

Over that time frame, I channeled him a lot. She did make a full recovery, and he helped me through the day, along with my other guides. He helped me find my faith, that first channeling session with him. When he told me she would be fine, I knew she would be fine. There was no question in my mind.

So anyway, I have posted a few channelings on here from Jesus, one which surprised me when he showed up - I was channeling for someone else, and wasn't expecting him LOL, and another personal channeling that might feel good to some of you.

I want to preface this (hmmm....preface...don't they go in the beginning? ) by saying I am not religious, so if you have a problem with that, that is totally fine with me, you don't have to read these :) So, enjoy, or not.

I also want to say that anyone can learn how to channel, if they want and they ask. It is a journey and there is so much on that journey that I am so grateful and thankful for. Anyone can learn to channel Jesus. He is an equal opportunity chanellee, and has told me, whenever someone thinks about him, he is there in that instant. He is multi-dimensional, and his message is Love, and has always been Love, and will always be Love. He wants people to remember him for that :)

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...07&postcount=8

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...14&postcount=1

I just would like to add that, that first time that I posted a message I had got from Jesus, it was a hard thing to do. I had to get past my thoughts of - now people will think I'm really crazy, to - I don't care what people think of me. That in itself is a long, strange journey that we all have to take - albiet all in our own, unique ways. Once you stop caring what you think others think about you, your life reveals things you wouldn't have wanted to miss out on.

Old 30-09-2017, 04:14 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
I learned to channel back in 2012, and it was a fun and strange and exciting and scary and exciting wonderful journey, which didn't actually start in 2012, it was much earlier, but I wasn't aware of that at the time.

My daughter and her partner (now her wife) was the one that sparked my interest in the subject. They could channel and i was constantly asking them to ask the Sky (their guides) this or that. Usually the question would not be about me, just a general question about the Universe. I always loved the answers they came back with. Then one day they said I didn't need them, I could channel too. Now, I had been living on this planet for 50 years, and was not aware that there was any psychicness about me at all LOL! I would, very rarely, know who was calling when I would get a phone call, but that was about it.

But, after thinking about it, I decided that would be fun. Oh, this is a long story - let me make it shorter

I learned to channel, and then my daughter became very ill, and her health was going downhill. Over the course of a few months. It was sudden and scary and at some point, I had to realize I had no control over what was happening and I turned to my guides for help. I didn't want to ask, but I had no one else to turn to. Honestly, I wasn't sure she was going to make it. It was the hardest thing i have ever lived through, and I never want to revisit that again. But when I was at my lowest moment, and I asked, Jesus came through. I wasn't expecting him, hadn't prayed to him for many many years. The first thing he said to me was, "I am the light and the way and the soul of your soul." And I felt his love, he sent me this wonderful spiritual hug. I can't explain it, but it was love.

Over that time frame, I channeled him a lot. She did make a full recovery, and he helped me through the day, along with my other guides. He helped me find my faith, that first channeling session with him. When he told me she would be fine, I knew she would be fine. There was no question in my mind.

So anyway, I have posted a few channelings on here from Jesus, one which surprised me when he showed up - I was channeling for someone else, and wasn't expecting him LOL, and another personal channeling that might feel good to some of you.

I want to preface this (hmmm....preface...don't they go in the beginning? ) by saying I am not religious, so if you have a problem with that, that is totally fine with me, you don't have to read these :) So, enjoy, or not.

I also want to say that anyone can learn how to channel, if they want and they ask. It is a journey and there is so much on that journey that I am so grateful and thankful for. Anyone can learn to channel Jesus. He is an equal opportunity chanellee, and has told me, whenever someone thinks about him, he is there in that instant. He is multi-dimensional, and his message is Love, and has always been Love, and will always be Love. He wants people to remember him for that :)

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...07&postcount=8

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...14&postcount=1

I just would like to add that, that first time that I posted a message I had got from Jesus, it was a hard thing to do. I had to get past my thoughts of - now people will think I'm really crazy, to - I don't care what people think of me. That in itself is a long, strange journey that we all have to take - albiet all in our own, unique ways. Once you stop caring what you think others think about you, your life reveals things you wouldn't have wanted to miss out on.

This is wonderful! <3
I don't channel but I had a vission of him. I understand the idea of a "spiritual hug". : ) yes it is hard to come out with this stuff.

I told my mom and she said I was "Cray Cray"! Lol haven't told many ppl in real life since
Old 30-09-2017, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraIndigo
I told my mom and she said I was "Cray Cray"! Lol haven't told many ppl in real life since
Well, my ans back is usually, 'Well, I could say you're cray cray because
you don't have the experiences I have..so there.'' And laugh..
...keeping it light.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-10-2017, 03:27 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraIndigo
This is wonderful! <3
I don't channel but I had a vission of him. I understand the idea of a "spiritual hug". : ) yes it is hard to come out with this stuff.

Thanks. I can't take responsibility for the messages, I just try to be as open as I can be. But I understand where your Mom is coming from - and I think your generation is more adaptable, or more open, than the generation before you, and I wish that I had known what I know now when I was younger. But then, really, it is a matter of individuality - when someone is ready to "step outside" the box that the world seems to want us to be in, then that is the right time for them.

I will say I thank my kids for being so psychic - kids come that way LOL and it's a fine line for parents (at least it was for me) to try not to step on that and let that openness stay open. Such is life! A what a wild ride it is :)
Old 26-10-2017, 07:37 PM
Master
no
only diffo 1s n dreams or els wear on off
luvd 2 hear wen u do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔