Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 22-11-2019, 02:39 AM
Administrator
Customer and a Crystal

Hello

I work in retail for a home store that sells what we call "decware" so some of it is crystals that sadly for decorative purposes have been heat treated dyed a fancy colour. Today a customer brought 2 up to the til to purchase for a gift. One was plain not treated and lovely the other well being one that know them well felt revolted by the other the damage done to it by colour.

The customer asked me if it was heat treated and I was honest yes it was, that I knew well my crystals. She did not want it, she said she felt that it would make a poor gift to someone. She then said they "speak to you don't they" and I said yes they do and she goes I so for the first time felt that thank you.

What she purchased as a gift for someone was truly lovely, and she felt honored that I would have it in my home.

Lynn
Old 22-11-2019, 10:49 AM
Administrator
I was in a spiritual circle nearly two years ago. and she passed crystals around to hold and feel the energy. she asked me what I thought I said the energy is all wrong this is plastic. she argued with me that I was wrong so I told her to close her eyes hold a real crystal in one hand and the plastic one in the other, she kept picking the plastic one as being genuine,
I said you sell this to anyone as being crystal and you are opening yourself up to being sued as they were expencive.
so the medium who owns the place came in and he told her the real one was the one I said it was.
and she was supposed to know her crystals

Namaste
Old 22-11-2019, 07:17 PM
Experiencer

These are both cool occurrences that your share! You're both lucky that crystals can call to you as they do.
Old 07-12-2019, 01:56 AM
Administrator
Hello

I had another customer buy a crystal at the store. It was a really nice one and I told her that. She goes yes its natural this one and natures beauty. She thanked me for the appreciation of her choice. Did not know a lot about crystals but said she felt drawn to this one, it was white quartz so it will be harmonious in her home.

Lynn
Old 07-12-2019, 03:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I work in retail for a home store that sells what we call "decware" so some of it is crystals that sadly for decorative purposes have been heat treated dyed a fancy colour. Today a customer brought 2 up to the til to purchase for a gift. One was plain not treated and lovely the other well being one that know them well felt revolted by the other the damage done to it by colour.

The customer asked me if it was heat treated and I was honest yes it was, that I knew well my crystals. She did not want it, she said she felt that it would make a poor gift to someone. She then said they "speak to you don't they" and I said yes they do and she goes I so for the first time felt that thank you.

What she purchased as a gift for someone was truly lovely, and she felt honored that I would have it in my home.

Lynn
Some places sell K9 glass as Quartz Crystal.

For the most part, most do not know about K9 so why would the store know?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 07-12-2019, 06:09 PM
ImthatIm

Native American Sacred Sites in ruin.

https://www.lamag.com/citythinkblog/crystals-bad-karma/

Please pray for our last remaining Sacred sites.
Thank You
Old 07-12-2019, 11:07 PM
Administrator
The crystals are simply beautiful but people should respect sacred sites

Namaste