Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 08-01-2020, 04:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
John 3:1-6 KJV
There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:
The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

The above Holy Scripture shows the need for an individual to be born again. As a fallen human, ones spirit is lifeless without the Love/Light of the Creator in them, it being lost during Adams futile decision.

Ones lifeless Soul dwells in darkness and is exposed to duality and the pain of separation. In the absence of Love; the uniting principle, interactions with other Souls cause Karma/Sin/Debt which needs to be paid off and as a result, a Soul is trapped within the world of forms. That which is born of the flesh is the flesh, and an endless cycle of Karma/Sin/Debt repayment. And the Soul acquires a coat of Sin/Karma, and this is referred to in the Bible as the "oldman".

Now, the Logos incarnated out of love to set the captives free from sin and free them back into the Eternal Realms of Love & Light, which is heaven. This is why this sect was called The Way; he is the way out of being trapped in this physical reality. All that are born of the flesh are subject to karma/sin and none can save themselves; it will only take the Creator who is free and beyond karmic chains to free the trapped Souls.

He paid with His own pure blood for all debts and put them upon Himself and humans had a chance to be redeemed. This blood payment made by Jesus Christ for the complete payment of all debt formed the New Covenant which He offers to mankind. After His Resurrection and Ascension, mankind could now receive the Love/Light of the Creator that gives life to his spirit, and this Love/Light is known to us as the Holy Spirit. And receiving Love/Light, the Holy Spirit leads us on a path towards perfection and union with God.

I urge you, let Love lead and nothing else; be born again. The water baptism is the complete debt repayment, the fire baptism is for the free Soul to receive the Love/Light of God into they're spirit to once more transmit and radiate Light and Love.
Beautiful delivery.

You covered so many points.

Well done.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 08-01-2020, 06:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
All are invited sky. Not everyone believes, or is interested.
Takes two.

The Giver of the gift, and one who recieves. Resulting in change.

The Holy Spirit convicts of sin, and inspires one to salvation.
(John 3:8)

All will be redeemed regardless....
Old 08-01-2020, 07:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Are we not all predestined for salvation and if not.... what then ?
No we are not all predestined for salvation. We have free will. See the Book of Revelation.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 08-01-2020, 07:28 PM
Master
Quote:
All will be redeemed regardless....
Wishful thinking.

Bible does not say that.

Old 08-01-2020, 07:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
No we are not all predestined for salvation. We have free will. See the Book of Revelation.

I don't need a book, that only tells me what others think, I personally believe all will be redeemed and that's enough for me
Old 08-01-2020, 07:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Wishful thinking.

Bible does not say that.

But I do
Old 08-01-2020, 08:17 PM
Master
Quote:
I don't need a book, that only tells me what others think, I personally believe all will be redeemed and that's enough for me

Mixing Hindu and Buddhist beliefs and calling it Christian beliefs generally is not accepted by the masses.

Old 08-01-2020, 08:17 PM
Master
Quote:
But I do
That is why we have Christianity today and not sky123ism.

Old 08-01-2020, 08:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton

He paid with His own pure blood for all debts and put them upon Himself and humans had a chance to be redeemed. This blood payment made by Jesus Christ for the complete payment of all debt formed the New Covenant which He offers to mankind.

After His Resurrection and Ascension, mankind could now receive the Love/Light of the Creator that gives life to his spirit, and this Love/Light is known to us as the Holy Spirit. And receiving Love/Light, the Holy Spirit leads us on a path towards perfection and union with God.

Please elaborate more on the "blood sacrifice" as "complete payment". I'm sure that you are aware that the Eastern Orthodox Church does not accept the Augustinian-Paulist position on hereditary original sin and the "blood sacrifice atonement".

Also, when was the door to the "Love/Light of the Creator" ever closed?
Old 08-01-2020, 08:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Mixing Hindu and Buddhist beliefs and calling it Christian beliefs generally is not accepted by the masses.

Don't know about Hinduism so I can't comment.
As for being accepted by the masses, I can't comment either, what the masses think is not my problem, they are responsible for their own accceptings