Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 31-07-2011, 01:32 PM
justreal

Lightbulb What does 9:11 mean ???

Ok, let me make this short and straight forward, often now and then, its been like 9-10 years that when I look at the time it is 9:11...its not like anything bad or negative happens after it...does it mean anything??
Old 31-07-2011, 03:16 PM
SerpentQueen

9/11/01... bombing of the twin towers. We're coming up on 10th anniversary on 9/11/11.

That event was what started a major shift in consciousness:

http://www.realitysandwich.com/911_a..._consciousness

Personally, I believe a cycle started and is ending this September. We will have closure and we'll move on. It's interesting to see how Norway reacted totally different to recent terrorist attacks.

I could write a book on this, but I have to run now. I just wanted to post something quick so I could follow this thread later.

Try also crystalinks... they have a whole page about 9/11 and its spiritual meaning.

One last tidbit to look into: Comet Elenin. Elenin is nine-eleven backwards (Ele-Nin) if you think about it. Elenin is scheduled to be closest to the earth on 9/11/11.
Old 31-07-2011, 04:35 PM
Medium_Laura

Everyone's symbols are different. Pay attention when you see it and mark what happens in your life soon after.

For me.. 9:11 means, Pay attention to dangers ahead. Doesn't mean that I will avoid them all together, but being ready for dips in the road does help me to prepare to stay positive.

The last time I saw 9:11 on a clock, I found out I had to fly to another state and move my mother in with me due to her mental decline. It wasn't life threatening, but it sure shook my world :)
Old 01-08-2011, 06:06 AM
justreal

thank you
Old 02-08-2011, 01:12 AM
onthepath

I read this and looked at the clock and it was 9:11

not even joking
Old 02-08-2011, 03:47 AM
Master
Yeah the tenth anniversary coming up and I've been thinking of 911
Old 10-08-2011, 03:58 AM
onthepath

I have been thinking about 9/11 and how much I distrust the american government since then...
It may take something "awful" for people to wake up. Some kind of shift is happening, I can feel it, and however bad it may seem, it might the best thing in terms of evolving....
Old 20-08-2011, 10:31 AM
BlackWolf

I see that all the time. My birthday was 9/11/85 and whenever it is 9:11 my attention goes to the clock for whatever reason.
Old 05-09-2011, 10:09 PM
egypt

I had a similar experience of waking up to a certain time, every single night!

In my case, it was 1:11 am. There's supposed to be a meaning to one's in combination, but I don't know what it is. It has been appearing again in signs and different things.

Does anyone know the meaning of 111 or 11?

Love, e
Old 06-09-2011, 09:08 PM
swimreferee

Egypt I find that this is a very interesting fact that this is your 11th post in the 11 year of the 21st century. Perhaps you should look at past events that ended in 11. What dates were 11th in your past. How about events that happened with your twin. You were very awake to what took place in 2001 in NYC and the lies that the US Gov't used again man kind 11 fit into place there for many people.

Love Swim :o)