Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 24-08-2012, 01:39 AM
Administrator
Subconsious Mind and Synronicity Related ?

Hello

When I think of the subconsious I have to think in 'synchronicity" that level where event or people come into our life for a specific reason. I have to ee this happens because it is meant to that they are in that subconscious collective part of us. We need that person for a situation to help us and they suddenly are there.

Do you think there is a link to the subconsious mind and the syncronicities in our lives?

Lynn
Old 27-08-2012, 05:43 PM
St.Stephen

It all depends on what you believe Synchronicity is to begin with. The subconscious/dreams do have a lot to do with the signs, but not ALL of the signs, some could be sent from outside forces.
Some signs you receive are clues and situations to help you move along, and sometimes you get those funny, weird divine comedy signs that seem like they just happen to keep you "spiritually awake".
Old 28-08-2012, 10:56 AM
Altair

Ditto with what St. Stephen said. In some of my experiences with synchronicities, it didn't involve a person-- it involved other objects that were outside the realm of human interactions and therefore I would say outside the realm of my subconscious. However, if you go by the belief that everything in the Universe is Energy and that we are all connected then yeah maybe my subconscious had some kind of connection to the external forces.
Old 29-08-2012, 09:42 PM
Sundialed

God is the owner of the reality. I have seen the impossible happen. Now I know that anything can be altered depending on your ability to handle illogical/extremely improbable situations.
Old 30-08-2012, 04:20 PM
Master
Hello Lynn,

It is my understanding that the inner child aspect of our subconscious is our physical reality creative engine. The inner child monitors the energy of our intent and connects us to the energetic potentials that align to it.

This works hand in hand with our spiritual guides. The vast coordination's that are made to respond to our intent will frequently take a required amount of physical time. Humans are an impatient group. We want instant gratification for just about everything.

I myself encourage "pure intent" that separates me from earthly expectations. That way the flow of well being is constant for me and I can just enjoy living.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 31-08-2012, 05:13 PM
Sundialed

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello Lynn,

It is my understanding that the inner child aspect of our subconscious is our physical reality creative engine. The inner child monitors the energy of our intent and connects us to the energetic potentials that align to it.

This works hand in hand with our spiritual guides. The vast coordination's that are made to respond to our intent will frequently take a required amount of physical time. Humans are an impatient group. We want instant gratification for just about everything.

I myself encourage "pure intent" that separates me from earthly expectations. That way the flow of well being is constant for me and I can just enjoy living.

John

Ding ding ding ding!
Old 03-09-2012, 03:36 PM
Administrator
Hello

Over and over again I have been hearing one's state the same. That we use only 5% of the conscious mind the rest is stored in the subconscious. That once we learn something we store it. It is there to be re accessed. So if that is the case how come we have to at times re learn things.

If this subconscious mind is such a super computer storehouse, why it it that we forget so much. Is it that the conscious mind is so small in its use ?

If I was to take the idea that we are maybe not from here but are the seeds planted from other places in the universe why then do we not bring what well might be more advanced knowledge with us ? There are expamples of what seemed like more advanced civilizations than ours but there is little knowledge on them other than honeslty what I call speculations so were they advanced or just using a different path of learnings ?

We can say we are here to experience those things that make us physical beings and while there are wonders in the 5 senses we have is there not too satisfactions in only being a subconscious brain without form ? Where one has only the intllect not the substance ? We know that we can create images in our brains, does that leave us when we are not in the conscious state of being.

More and more I wonder is what we see as something happening that is in sync with something else is just an event we have stored in memory from before and we consiously make it seem to be the same.

Lynn
Old 03-09-2012, 04:50 PM
Master
As I understand it, the mind is more than our brains conscious focus or our vaster subconscious. The mind is an aspect of our energetic essence, an eternal All Knowing element within us.

The ability to bring an aspect of knowing into our human conscious frame of reference requires an overall elevation of our being-ness. Since we are quite retarded at this stage of human expression, we need to first evolve our physical presence vibration-ally.

In the quantum realms of reality there are aspects of us constantly at work. We are vast beings with only a small physical presence of mind for our immediate focusing requirements. We do not evolve that presence of mind with the physical brain but with our intuitive connect to our vaster mind. The more we tune into our expanded nature the more our capacity for holding awareness will improve.

I hope my views on this will be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 03-09-2012, 05:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

When I think of the subconsious I have to think in 'synchronicity" that level where event or people come into our life for a specific reason. I have to ee this happens because it is meant to that they are in that subconscious collective part of us. We need that person for a situation to help us and they suddenly are there.

Do you think there is a link to the subconsious mind and the syncronicities in our lives?

Lynn

Yes and the catalyst is emotion. Emotion is the charge that brings the subconscious into being...in this case as syncronicities.
That is my experience anyhow.
Old 03-09-2012, 08:30 PM
Master

Clearly said, John and I feel the same.

Much of the subconscious mind is conditioned beliefs and identities, with misperceptions and conflicts, and so could not have pure intent.

There's another level of mind that Sri Aurobindo calls the Supraconscious. It's this level of our consciousness that is inherently pure, not being learned, and is our interconnectedness with all things.

As for me, the more I keep my attention in this silent intuitive center of being the more things happen in right timing.

Xan