Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 15-05-2020, 10:12 PM
Newbie ;)

Negative/Hellish Near Death Experiences

Hello all,

I have been doing research on near death experiences as I begin my spiritual journey. I have read that most are beyond positive and truly blissful. However there is a small percentage of people that have described hellish near death visions which gives me a lot of anxiety.

Is there any reason for this? From what I understood there was no hell and instead a multileveled afterlife.

Thanks in advance,
Old 16-05-2020, 07:06 AM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwonder
Hello all,

I have been doing research on near death experiences as I begin my spiritual journey. I have read that most are beyond positive and truly blissful. However there is a small percentage of people that have described hellish near death visions which gives me a lot of anxiety.

Is there any reason for this? From what I understood there was no hell and instead a multileveled afterlife.

Thanks in advance,

I am no expert so I couldn't tell you for sure but I reckon that is what you're emotions and feelings are at the point of near death.People say that the afterlife is unique to each of us,but I can assure you there is no Hell,it is what you are imagining and there is a time when the person will escape from that scenario.
Old 16-05-2020, 12:23 PM
Master
Quote:

Hi,

That NDE is a very individual event. For most as you say it is a grand awakening. However for some, with their negative outlook on life, the experience they create with it represents their free choice perceptions.

Such is the power of the human mind and their free choice on what to create.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 16-05-2020, 01:08 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Hello all,

Thanks in advance,
Hello Redwonder

I just finished reading a couple of chapters in a book that dealt with this very subject, which I thought did a pretty good job of answering this question you are wondering about.
Check out chapters 9 and 10.
Its a free PDF online, here is the link, enjoy.
https://epdf.pub/seth-speaks-the-ete...-the-soul.html
Old 16-05-2020, 05:55 PM
Administrator
Hello

We have to remember that in a Near Death Experience we are not "dead" the brain is still very much an active part of the body experience. The brain seeks logic to situations that might well be outside its form and function in this place our darkest thoughts might well take hold. Fear triggers many things, at times its even that primal part of us that might surface.

It can come down to maybe what we believe in happens to us when we do pass, and for some that might have had, even from an early age, experience in the teachings of Good and Evil, God and the Devil that might well re surface in our fears.

It's not all LIGHT that I do know and no two peoples experiences are the same, we all have our path. Yet I do not feel that there is HELL that we descend into, more we do have many lives to test our place in the World.

Lynn
Old 17-05-2020, 05:39 PM
asearcher

Hi

maybe it is the lowest realm that may be perceived as "hell" although it is really not, from my understanding if you get lost in the afterlife they will try to help you and to get you to the right realm. If there is a hell I am not that sure that it is a place for spirits, that spirits even get there. I do not think there is punishment in the afterlife, there for no use of hell. From my understanding you at one point get your life review and then feel the emotions of others, good and bad, of your actions towards them and in that moment you judge yourself. Nobody else judging you.
Old 19-05-2020, 12:10 AM
Super Moderator
My feeling about these reports is that those people ended up on dense levels of the Astral for some reason. Sometimes (unless a person is quite skilled) that can happen with the best will in the world even with good decent people.

What caused them to do that? I obviously don't know, but it may have been (possibly....this is just a theory)....that they remained in a certain density when leaving the body -perhaps a fear of dying? A fear of disassociating with their physical state? Perhaps some other reason?? Which caused them to go (figuratively) "sideways" instead of "up-and-out."

Perhaps they entered a half-alive -half passed-over condition which was ambiguous. Those are confusing and sometimes dark states because of their dense quality.

Those are only my ideas.
Old 19-05-2020, 12:26 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Hello all,

Thanks in advance,
An NDE is not the AfterLife, any NDE means that the brain is still active so any subjective experience is brain/mind-related. An NDE is a very traumatic experience and should be treated in that context, which means the brain creates responses to the experiences based on the person's own perceptions and beliefs. If people have a hellish vision that means to them dying is hell and that's where they think they're going. The brain also has survival mechanisms such as 'detaching' or 'retreating' from the reality and in that context the mind can create a vision of bliss. Either way, for an NDE it's the power of the mind that creates the subjective experience. The states of consciousness within which NDEs occur are somewhere between awake and asleep consciousness and any experiences are more 'dream-like' rather than literal.
Old 20-05-2020, 11:36 AM
Administrator
I have to Echo what others have said

Namaste
Old 21-05-2020, 06:04 PM
Guide
Quote:
Hello all,

Thanks in advance,
My opinion is that it is guilt.