Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 10-12-2013, 04:08 PM
Astral Seeker

Why do I feel my chakras differently ??

Hello everyone,

This is my very first post, I'm honored and very pleased to post here :)

For some days I've been meditating for several hours everyday.

My recent encounter with my HGA has played a major key role in that everyday routine.

While doing some meditation I've noticed some difference in the way I can feel them.

3 categories :

A/ Chakra type I

These are the easiest for me to feel, the more sensitve : I just have to think about them and I feel them pulsing as strongly as you could feel your heart beat inside your chest :

Manipura (solar plexus)
Ajna (3rd eye)
Sahasrara (crown)

B/ Chakras type II

I have to make an effort and focus and meditate quite a bit before feeling them :

Visuddha (throat)

Muladhara (base)

Note that I feel Visuddha with more ease than Muladhara : for the latter I have to focus/visualise more to feel any sensation.

C/ Chakras type III

For those, I barely can feel anything. Even when focusing for quite a while, I feel a little at best and nothing at worst :

Svadisthana (navel)

Anahata (heart)

Therefore, two questions :

1/ Is it how obvious that it looks, that is to say that I have to work more the ones I feel the less cause they're the ones which are the less "open"/active ?

2/ However, something doesn't match. I dont feel that much Svadisthana so we could guess that my energies are blocked in this chakra, whereas I feel very well Manipura which is just above ! So that does not make really sense to me... Same with Anahata I dont feel but I feel Visuddha and even more Ajna and Sahasrara :thinking

Chakra are really complex energetic centers and I wouldn't be against some lil' help.

Thanks everyone.
Old 10-12-2013, 04:12 PM
LillyMoon

Hello, My friend. Wow. You meditate for hours. Always remember too much of anything isn't good for you. Also. You could feel different simply because you're more open because you might of open all your chakras or balanced them out. As we don't know the real reason. Ask yourself and meditate on the question.