Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 27-04-2012, 03:12 PM
Master
iScorpio... If it were me I would ask them what they are.

Xan

Old 27-04-2012, 04:38 PM
Administrator
Hello

I am always one to err on the side of cautions when it comes to any communications. There are steps one should take before ONE does any attempt at communications or investigations.

Too in all honsty there are other factors to rule out as well one of them being our own personal health. Making sure there is not something physicial going on with us.

More and more that vail if getting thiner and more and more seems to be coming in that we sense BUT that does not mean like with our fellow humans its all good and possitive energies.

Lynn
Old 27-04-2012, 04:53 PM
Tyric16

I have seen these balls of red,orange,blue,and yellow lights fly threw my house. but at night for some reason they all come to my room and sorround my bed. Also if I wake up early enuff I can see them all laying on my bed. there also this one orange and red thing thats child size in my sisters room. Is there anybody who can explian these things becuse I really want to know what this all means.
Old 27-04-2012, 10:53 PM
iScorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I am always one to err on the side of cautions when it comes to any communications. There are steps one should take before ONE does any attempt at communications or investigations.

Too in all honsty there are other factors to rule out as well one of them being our own personal health. Making sure there is not something physicial going on with us.

More and more that vail if getting thiner and more and more seems to be coming in that we sense BUT that does not mean like with our fellow humans its all good and possitive energies.

Lynn

Hi Lynn :)
There is nothing wrong me physically nor do I have floaters.. well I do but the things I'm seeing are totally different then floaters. Floaters you see wherever you look. If I tune in and "scan" the room, I see it in certain part of the room and they're only there for a few seconds, they never stay still though lol..
I have 20/20 vision (I got my eyes checked a few weeks ago, I've been seeing this stuff for a while now) . I have perfect vision.

Old 27-04-2012, 11:07 PM
iScorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
iScorpio... If it were me I would ask them what they are.

Xan

Hi Xan :)
I think I wouldn't get a clear response, but I can try next time I see one. I had the weirdest experience today... there was this pregnant woman and I was observing her aura. I saw crown energy (it looked like a pink dome) and a huge blue and green aura around her head. It's beautiful. Anyways, I saw a bright white ball of light shoot from her crown. I saw this twice. Both shot in the same directions. they both shot up then went downwards than disappeared. I was shocked lol.. I didn't think of feeling it's energy or asking the energy what it was.

Old 27-04-2012, 11:08 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by iScorpio

Hi Lynn :)
There is nothing wrong me physically nor do I have floaters.. well I do but the things I'm seeing are totally different then floaters. Floaters you see wherever you look. If I tune in and "scan" the room, I see it in certain part of the room and they're only there for a few seconds, they never stay still though lol..
I have 20/20 vision (I got my eyes checked a few weeks ago, I've been seeing this stuff for a while now) . I have perfect vision.

Hi

Ok that is good many times we do not want to iliminate the physical causes. We just want things to be paranormal in natuure. I know this well in the work I do. I find many a times a cause for what is there that is not paranormal.

That said balls of light I have seen them for as long as I can remember day or night....I too had the eyes checked and until about 6 months ago things were all good now LOL I need minor reading glasses. Maybe that is telling me I be too much of a book worm. HMMM.

What are the balls of light ??? I know well that for me its NOT Spirit energy as I know well that vibration and if it be a Ghost or Spirit then I too have another sense that will go off with the sight. Too Spirits when they FIND that someone can make that contact they so are eager to say HI I find and pass along something about them or ask something.

As they happen outside of the house too then its not the reflection in the home, on rare occations one can catch them with the camera. I have had a frined on Web Cam tell me they are around me as he can see them in the background. Goes too WOW what is that ??? as your not going BLANK with somoene wanting your attentions. HMMM.

Many are seeing these so your so not alone. I can touch on one "out there" idea as I too went to a ceremony where I was like HMMM this is abit out there BUT....its learning. To some there is some Earth Energies that are being cleared that date to Atlantis, where there was a possitve and negative force at play in the demise. That negative energy is not being moved on with the LIGHT that is around 2012 and all those Light Workers working to make sure we live well past December. That Light in those balls more are seeing is said to be cast off energies....as so many are working as one unit right now. That has not yet happened on a World front.

One idea that I put out there... DOES not mean its right wrong as I be one that is open to any idea and possibilty.

Lynn
Old 27-04-2012, 11:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iScorpio

Hi Xan :)
I think I wouldn't get a clear response, but I can try next time I see one. I had the weirdest experience today... there was this pregnant woman and I was observing her aura. I saw crown energy (it looked like a pink dome) and a huge blue and green aura around her head. It's beautiful. Anyways, I saw a bright white ball of light shoot from her crown. I saw this twice. Both shot in the same directions. they both shot up then went downwards than disappeared. I was shocked lol.. I didn't think of feeling it's energy or asking the energy what it was.

iScorpio... In my view these experiences come to us simply for the experiencing... how they affect us on subtle levels. Trying analyze or figure them out gets in the way of that.

I feel many subtle things I couldn't possibly define or describe, but they are transforming me, my consciousness and energies.

Xan

Old 28-04-2012, 01:30 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmThat
Hi this is my first post so I hope it works, I'm not sure if I'm on the same track but years ago I started to see these transparent dots flying around and it always seemed to be on a white background or looking at the horizon etc and then I got a really good look at them one time I noticed they were pulsing and in time to my heart beat, I put it down to somehow seeing the blood pulsing through the blood vessels in my eye balls when the light is reflecting back. I could be wrong but next time see if they are pulsing, cheers Dave.

iAmThat, I just started noticing those. I see them a lot when I'm driving and they're all around my car when I look out the windows. They're just these little transparent squiggly looking things...I haven't noticed them pulsating, they just float up and down vertically. Very strange, curious to know what they are, just noticed them when I started fully on my spiritual path around 4 months ago..
Old 28-04-2012, 01:42 AM
iScorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie<3
iAmThat, I just started noticing those. I see them a lot when I'm driving and they're all around my car when I look out the windows. They're just these little transparent squiggly looking things...I haven't noticed them pulsating, they just float up and down vertically. Very strange, curious to know what they are, just noticed them when I started fully on my spiritual path around 4 months ago..

Hi :)
I'm just curious, but do you see auras and/or spirits/entities? If you do, what do they look like?
I started on my spiritual path about a year ago but started developing my psychic abilities last year (summer 2011). I've been practising seeing auras for about 5 months now and I want to learn as much as I can about seeing auras and spirits/entities/angels..
Old 28-04-2012, 01:57 AM
Experiencer
Sometimes I can see my own aura thru looking at a mirror or sticking my hand out in front of me in front of a white back drop. I've never fully been able to see my aura just this tremendously bright white light glowing.

When I was younger I had encounters with things I cannot explain and scared me terribly. Now that I am 23 and new on this spiritual path I haven't had much luck in communicating with my guides or spirits. Although others tell me I have this gift and I will be very good at it, I haven't been successful, yet....