Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Music

Old 08-10-2016, 09:24 PM
Suspended

Color Templetree Live - 432Hz Healing Music

Genre Defying!!

Hi I'm Templetree AKA Caroline Mulcahy, here's a little something I wrote yesterday about the journey I'm on with my music at the moment, if you'd like to read. I put a lot of Healing intent into all my music & have had so much beautiful feedback about it's lovely effects, so will give you a link to a free download of an album at the bottom of the post :).

Genre Defying Journeys Through Sound Into Finding True Love.

I love so many genres of music, music of the heart, music with soul, music that moves you deep within. There are just those specific classic tracks that just do something to you ey, so I love all sorts of music. I'm a genre defying artist for that reason (well that's what I've been called :))... I write & produce all sorts of music, because I just LOVE music, I love how music makes me feel, I love writing music, I love playing music. I love the feeling of being on stage to an audience who are really enjoying the experience. I'd say it'd be difficult to confine oneself to only one genre of music ey, there's so many beautiful types of music out there! That's why I write in so many genres, multi-genre classics - I'm told :). I love just writing however I feel like at the time - & that could be folk, blues, jazz, soul, reggae, funk, ambient chillout, psychedelic rock, rock - in the acoustic genres... & in the electronic genres: hip-hop, drum & bass, house, minimal techno, techno, trance, psychedelic trance.... the list goes on. I like to uplift the audience gradually, in a soulful journey through sound, that starts out very softly & gradually, through the hours grows in pace & fury... into getting everyone dancing away. This way often works really well with ambient venues, as the early night crowd, tend to like the gentler music & the late night crowd really... just want to dance!

So, I have two sets of Templetree music that I do: the Templetree Acoustic set, which is multi-genre & the Templetree Electronic set - which is also multi-genre. This way of doing things for me, makes my life very interesting as an artist, but it also holds it's challenges in knowing exactly how to get myself out there... because artists are generally marketed as one particular genre, but I'm a multi-genre artist, so I just really do my own thing & hope for the best.
At the end of the day, I just love writing & performing live, I get serious kicks out of it! I love working on original tracks in my beautiful studio & I then get such satisfaction from playing the new tracks out live.

Love is always the biggest inspiration in my writing, my True Love inspires me in all I do... I write for him, because he makes me so happy.... so many years I spent, solitarily, dreaming of one day meeting him, musing about him, writing "sonnets" - lyrical devotions to the love I've always felt coming to me from him. & now I actually have him in my life & I'm ecstatic! I'm literally the happiest lady alive to have done so many years' hard work, at simply composing works, to try to convey the love I have always felt for the one for me... & now for him to be appreciating the music himself - it's the biggest kicks, I tell you!

So, I guess the moral of the story is, keep dreaming! Believe in true love & it will happen for you! It's the law of attraction ey, Manifestation Physics... Imagination, Visualisation, Manifestation.... keep focusing on that which you;d love for yourself & you attract it towards you, I'm living proof of that fact... because I dreamt for such a long time of meeting the right one for me, the man who truly, really, sincerely, deeply loves me & I always felt his love coming to me, flowing through me in all my creativity, driving my arts, being a big driving force in the actual creation of all my music... to show him my love... & now I have my man & I'm just so ecstatic. & I really feel like writing a bunch of Classic House Party tracks to celebrate, so I'm really inspired to keep on writing & now I'm happier than ever, so the music is going through the roof!

Life is all about what you focus on ey... the more you focus on something, the more it grows into reality... so I made a big point in my life of focusing on expressing the huge love I feel for my Better Half, just knowing he was out there... & eventually he found me, thank The Divine! I'm a very lucky lady. & true love can happen for you too, just keep imagining it in your head, take action on creating that reality for yourself... draw a picture of you making love with the one for you, write a poem telling the one for you how much you love them, recline on your "chaise longue" - or whatever you have - just sensing his/her love coming to you, sending them your love, feeling their love with you, imagine their love with you, imagine the love you are sending to the right one for you reaching them & filling them with happiness & knowing that they will be able to find you. Be positive! Clean & tidy your house, be active in making your life the best it can possibly be, work on yourself, eat healthily, exercise well, really look after yourself & you'll be making really good progress at being in the right frame of mind to attract the right one for you... the love of your life.

There is absolutely no comparison to the feeling you will get when you meet the right one for you... the huge amount of love is beyond words... I even get lost for words, I feel so loved now. & I have focused on manifesting that love into my life & really... I just feel extremely Lucky to have The Love I've always dreamt of, now in my life. I just know he loves me, I feel so appreciated, so wanted, so deeply, truly loved & appreciated... I'm so glad I held out for the right thing for me... it's made all the years' of waiting worthwhile, to know now that I am LOVED. & we're engaged & so ecstatically happy... so it's good to honour yourself, be true & real with yourself... & then when the right one comes along, ****ing hell it's just so ****ing horny, horny beyond belief, because the love is so intense, that the satisfaction is beyond explanation... I haven't ever experienced anything in my life like being with the man for me, I'll always love him. I'm a true romantic, we'll be one of those elderly couples walking down the road holding hands, I'm just sure of it. & it's good & positive to make bold, positive, assertive statements, that affirm positivity into your life! Do it! Make positive affirmations for yourself! "The one for me is on his/her way to me right now this minute!" Affirm goodness into your life & it definitely works at bringing that fulfilment towards you! It's the law of attraction, dream it, sense it, feel it, imagine it... grow & nurture the dream within. Take actions towards making things happen for you & you'll get there!

As for me... it's into the studio, with all this huge love I feel & have manifested into my life now.... so, let's see what Templetree is gunna come up with next eh! I reckon it;s going to be some proper old skool House Rave Classics for some reason, but who am I to judge! Hehjeh, I've got to keep an open mind & just see what comes out, as usual, I find it difficult to tell how a musical adventure is going to work out, until the track's complete!
Just, well I feel like dancing!! That's to be sure!

If you'd like to download my Album Serenity for free please go to:
Serenity. Templetree - on Soundcloud.

& if you'd like to listen to Blingland for free please go to:
Blingland. Templetree - on Soundcloud. :)

& if you'd like to get some free downloads from my Album Blingland, please find me at my Templetree Music website online !! There's loads more about me there, too, free vids streaming, Spiritual poetry, lyrics, Spiritual art & more. :)

Thankyou for reading, hope you have a lovely time!

& if you'd like me to come & play at your event, please feel free to get in touch at 00447871516055 !! I'm happy to travel & meet lovely people, from chanting playing a big Djembe round a fire, to Templetree acoustic sets & Templetree electronic sets & Cabbagecaz dj sets, there's all sorts I can do & I have beautiful Kundalinieye psychedelic decor I've made too! (Plus I'm a Hollistic Therapist....)

Love,

Caroline Mulcahy (Templetree)