Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 28-01-2014, 09:30 PM
sonfromnamek

What happens after suicide..

I just am wondering does the act of suicide have an affect on the afterlife for someone. Life is a gift what does happen...
Old 28-01-2014, 09:53 PM
Super Moderator
From what I understand. We all choose our life path. Some choose to die by their own hand. They go to a Coventry type place before joining the rest of afterlife world. They have a bit of a different orientation, and may have a bit more "counseling " .
Old 28-01-2014, 10:07 PM
Erosfire

consciousness never dies, it has no death for as long as there are living beings.

You came from nowhere, just as they, and when you return to nowhere another awakens with consciousness - and you are always there to fill it's space. You, the one behind the mind-seeing self, is everyone.

I think if a person is contemplating suicide, they should immediately recognize that they know they are at the current bottom of human experience. Then understand yin yang - you are at the bottom, and there is now the top to reach. When a person is spiritually defeated, suicide can be a desire. Paradoxically it is when a spirit is most defeated that it can gain the most from rising.

From that place you can come to understand the innate suffer of life all beings face. You can take time, with no importance at all for anything other than experiencing a sky, the rain, cold.

You can as an opportunity, look at the presentation of death to you, and see it's seduction. How it calls out when you are defeated, and you come to somewhat want it - and know that whenever you die, you will most likely get time to enjoy it. You've been there already.

So with everything you could gain from feeling suicidal, you are now in the black cave - which in the terrifying pitch blackness, houses infinate jewels. wisdom, compassion, enlightenment, humility, understanding. When you master those things, you rise with them and carry them back to the world.

The amount you can help people from being in that place multiplies your importance to this planet, there are children who call hotlines because they feel this way - and you would be taking one more understanding voice from them.

If you reach for compassion, it can pull you up like steps at the side of a pool.

When you die. You simply start again with nothing, bit of a waste of the pains you have already experienced when you could do exactly what every spiritual person really sets out to do. Be known and loved for something true about you, which is deeper and profound, and makes people's lives better.
Old 28-01-2014, 10:08 PM
Administrator
Hello

No, as a medium I have worked with many that have chosen that path of life exit and with families that want to make contact with a loved one that has gone that way.

The Light is there for everyone and I have to feel that at times the Soul has to experience all kinds of ways we can pass to find that place of enlightenment. In a past life I took my life, and it seems to have had no effects on the future life paths. I was able to visit the site in England in 2012 and bring more understandings around the death and bring closure to the site.

Life is a gift but too death is an equal gift as we do not end in that death event, we simply transform back to pure energy to come back into the physical life if that is to be our path.

Lynn
Old 28-01-2014, 11:32 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonfromnamek
I just am wondering does the act of suicide have an affect on the afterlife for someone. Life is a gift what does happen...

Hi Sonfromnamek,
There are different types of reasons and purposes for suicide.
Illness, Reationship issues and business failures etc are common examples.
Some people just think the world is not a good place and cannot face the struggle and fight against their existance.
It is my understanding that for some the suffering does not end with the end of the body. The suffering can continue even after death.
I suppose that could be related to the actual reason for the suicide.
I also believe that those who do take their own lives and cut short their life experience will be sent back to live another life to learn all over again.
Light and Peace
Cirrus
Old 29-01-2014, 04:44 PM
sonfromnamek

it is agreed suicide will bring some sort of event counter to what the victim wants like repeating life...
Old 29-01-2014, 07:51 PM
Pathfinder

What happens after suicide

From my understanding is that if you kill your carnal body you are then given a choice to go back into the carnal body and continue your quest or reincarnate into another carnal body and live out the same life as before dealing with same life issues that cause you to kill yourself. now if your carnal body is not able to bring back life then of course you have no choice but to be reborn into a new carnal body. You live forever your energy never dies only the carnal body.
Old 31-01-2014, 11:00 PM
Super Moderator
I can't help thinking suicide is always a bad move. Great pain is caused to others who love the person who passed by their own hand. We may not always be aware of how someone else likes or loves us, especially if we are feeling down. And to commit suicide has to be an act of lovelessness towards those who care about us. Any dramatic act of lovelessness towards another has to damage our own Soul in a way.

I was reading a book recently written by a hypnotherapist Dr Michael Newton. (He now has collected a lot of insight into the afterlife, and the journey of the Soul, as a result of his findings when regressing people way back into their life-in-between-lives.)
On the subject of suicide, one thing sprang out to me, and that was one of his clients, who had committed suicide in their earlier life said:
"Oh no!! How could I have been so stupid!?"
As soon as they reached the spirit world, realised what they had done, and how they had thrown away a life with all its opportunities. This person also saw there were other outcomes apart from the one they had chosen. And although a couple of the outcomes were not amazingly wonderful, they would have been ok. And one of the outcomes (if suicide hadn't been chosen) was very happy and positive later on.
Old 31-01-2014, 11:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I can't help thinking suicide is always a bad move. Great pain is caused to others who love the person who passed by their own hand. We may not always be aware of how someone else likes or loves us, especially if we are feeling down. And to commit suicide has to be an act of lovelessness towards those who care about us. Any dramatic act of lovelessness towards another has to damage our own Soul in a way.

I was reading a book recently written by a hypnotherapist Dr Michael Newton. (He now has collected a lot of insight into the afterlife, and the journey of the Soul, as a result of his findings when regressing people way back into their life-in-between-lives.)
On the subject of suicide, one thing sprang out to me, and that was one of his clients, who had committed suicide in their earlier life said:
"Oh no!! How could I have been so stupid!?"
As soon as they reached the spirit world, realised what they had done, and how they had thrown away a life with all its opportunities. This person also saw there were other outcomes apart from the one they had chosen. And although a couple of the outcomes were not amazingly wonderful, they would have been ok. And one of the outcomes (if suicide hadn't been chosen) was very happy and positive later on.

Wonderful post Tobi.
It gives hope where one feels all is lost.
Old 31-01-2014, 11:27 PM
Super Moderator
Maybe when life becomes utterly unbearable, it's wise to find the very thing which is unbearable, and put as much as remains of the life energy into seeking help with that awful thing. Strangely, there often is help, even for the most terrible things, if it is genuinely looked for, and not given up on.

I feel there would be some difference though, with those people who are dying from a terminal illness, or locked in a body which causes nothing but agony and degradation and are in excruciating suffering which nothing will relieve.

Sometimes great disappointment, loneliness, grief or mental illness can cause emotional suffering from which it seems there is no way out. But in my own experience, there always is -if we are steadfast to the things we hold most dear within, and somewhat patient.