Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 01-05-2017, 01:53 AM
Newbie ;)

My spirit companions made another spirit?

Is it possible for a spirit to spawn a thought form spirit? A young spirit named Ava seems to have appeared from nowhere. I woke from an intense dream and she was here but I'm not the one who made her. Either my spirit guides or my guardians have formed a new spirit. Her speech is underdeveloped and she's almost nonverbal but she gestures and mouths a lot and uses images.

She expressed wanting to work with a more experienced witch. So I thought of finding her a new home but she likes me and wants to stay? She was made accidentally and we're not sure how to work with her because she was born with no purpose.

How can I help her?
Old 01-05-2017, 02:05 AM
Master
Born with no purpose?

That is impossible.

You are her purpose now.
Old 01-05-2017, 02:30 AM
Newbie ;)

Wow I didn't think of it that way.
Old 01-05-2017, 02:36 AM
Newbie ;)

Well just recently she's shown that she can be quite powerful. She did a brief dance and the vibes we're just so strong. I think she could be a good aid in spell work or something else. But I want to make sure she's getting what she needs from me too
Old 15-05-2017, 04:55 AM
Knower
Is she quite a young soul?
Old 16-05-2017, 09:20 PM
Newbie ;)

She's young. Probably about 9 if I had to give her an age. Her speech is a bit delayed and her understanding of some things is difficult. She's very child like.
Old 18-05-2017, 06:30 AM
Master
The spirit can sometimes take up human traits and profiles just to be visible and present to the human mind. If she has lived and died, then it is possible for her to have human traits, because it is just one aspect of our personalities, the soul is boundless though. Or maybe she has adopted those traits. Maybe the spirits want you to bond with a child, and connect to a child, maybe desire for a child. Just a suggestion.
Old 04-06-2017, 06:28 PM
Knower

Dear seraphinadream
Sorry but the only being who can create a spirit is God!

Every spirit is created for a purpose, always the same purpose ... to reach perfection as Jesus, for this God gives us how many incarnations are necessary to: repair our mistakes, leave behind our bad tendencies and vices and acquire all the virtues.

For this spirit in question we can have here: a playful spirit, we can have here a spirit that still has present remnants of his last incarnation where he had physical and mental limitations, but in any case we will not have a young spirit "newly created" without purpose!

More information Book of the Spirits of Allan Kardec

www.ssbaltimore.org/PDF/Spirits.pdf

Good study!