Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 30-04-2017, 05:13 PM
Suspended
Saturn Return?

I have mine coming up. What was your Saturn Return like? Trying to understand what I should expect or should I not even worry about it?
Old 30-04-2017, 06:27 PM
Master

For most people Saturn hits occur over a period of time because it conjuncts it's natal position three times during the time frame of it's return. Some people only experience only one conjunction, however, and their process happens once instead of three stages. At Saturn return, you are being pushed to actualize the process through which you can constructively approach life. The resistance within yourself that needs to be dealt with manifests as the first hit, integrates during the second one, and is fully dealt with in the third. if you only get one hit, you'll work all three phases of the transit at once. where there is resistance, there is a block (chakra work helps). If you got a divorce at 30 Saturn is probably in your 4th house (feeling), 7th house (relationships), or 10th house (taking power). If you suddenly found your career at that age, it is probably in your 6th house (being in the moment) o the 10th house (taking power). If you became deeply spiritual, it is probably in your 9th house (spirit) or 12th house (bliss). As Saturn comes to its return, if you have not yet found your true work, you may go back to school, change professions, or start a business. Possibly, a marriage is blocking growth, and it must end in order to start a new phase of growth. If you have not taken the time to develop a significant relationship, you just might begin that process now. Since Saturn goes around the sun every 29 to 30 years, there is a second transit at age 58 to 60 and a third about 88 to 90. At each Saturn return we experience the maximum pressure to conquer the weakness in ourselves that is blocking growth. For those who resist growth, Saturn can be a real pain. But if we avoid Saturn's push, we'll abort growth, because the only way to avoid the push is to cop out, to drink, to do drugs, to chase miniskirts, to be a compulsive shopper, or become an ungrounded airy fairy new age channel or workshop junkie. in fact, age 28 to 31 is the best time to examine all our addictive tendencies and the lazy ways we avoid hard realities, and to make choices about how much of these patterns we'd like to transform. Since Saturn is the task masker, the disciplinarian, for many the natural reflex is to resist. Saturn rules Capricorn and the tarot card that represents Saturn ruled Capricorn is The Devil. This card is all about the resistance to give up temptations, Saturn shows us how it restricts us and it's up to us to free ourselves from what tempts us away from following our true heart and souls desire.
Good luck with your return Flya. I hope it's not too pushy for you and if so know its transformation for growth.
Old 30-04-2017, 08:03 PM
Suspended
Thanks for the reply, i may be kinda getting ready for this return already without meaning to because I recently quir cigarettes cold turkey, and it was a clean break and easy unlike the last times I quit and i literally have zero cravings for having another one. I've also been learning and reading about how to eat healthier, bought a clean green cook book, and have taken up exercise more rigorously, as well as quitting my prescription anxiety medicine and using in place of it some natural vitamins and herbs.

Anyway I hope it has already started for me lol because i dont want to worry anymore about if it will be like a rude awake up call or what. :)
Old 30-04-2017, 08:15 PM
Master

wow flya thats awesome acomplishment's and goals :) keep it up! I've gotten up and fallen a few times already since my initial awakening. It's part and parcel of ascension for me. With so much fluctuating cosmic activity we'd have to be rocks from another planet to not be effected by our direct solar system. This is a time more than any where vast amounts of people are experiencing things mind, body and soul on multiple levels. be it ascension, awakening, kundalini. which all fall under ascension symptoms anyway. many are going through it.