Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 26-04-2017, 12:24 AM
Master
I have had a couple not so nice experiences with Taureans and a very nice friendship with one as well.

The not so nice was I had formed a friendship with a female very down to earth Taurus when I as well as she was younger. She at that age however had real jealousy issues. And took them out on others, to a point of if I said hi to her if I saw her walking down the street she would take an attitude and ignore me. For no reason other than some type of spite. It was her own insecurities. As time went on she got addicted to drugs, including some very dangerous ones and I decided to stay clear of them altogether. That is not why the friendship ended, we simply went our separate ways and became different people- but that really is why a friendship with this person will not be sustained or re-united.

Then there is a friendship with a Taurus male and mutual friend of a brother of mine. He has a very Capriconian sense of humor like myself and is a kind person and a good friend. He has his own troubles like anyone else- with depression, but he is open to my own and my brother's friendship and unlike the previous friendship this is more a friendship that has the qualities that will help it endure.

I think that is what to look for regardless of signs in people. Character. Maturity. Stability- and a willingness to work on ourselves within our relationships- how we treat others. These things mean more to me in any friendship more-so than a sign.

I would like to think I am capable of getting well along with every and any sign combination. But it really depends for me how we relate as human beings.

As for Taurus from what I have learned they are capable of being some of the most stable, helpful, funny, caring, and compassionate people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.

And I would be happy and lucky to find another Taurus friend to mingle and talk and share with; at anytime, any day, and any hour.

And they really can be stubborn too! Haha. Especially I have found with my Taurus friend and some of his moods.

And gotta love the humor.
Old 26-04-2017, 04:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
@ Angelic Star, thank you for your contribution!
I love that you make the distinction between lazy and needing to recharge. Thinking about it, I feel it is indeed that. It's just others that think and accuse us of being lazy.

I also like you saying that Taurus women can be innocent. I've never read that before, but it resonates for sure! I mostly feel innocent, and sometimes I can be almost naive. I think this has to do with be a very trusting soul?

Yes very trusting of others. Most of them are very direct, plain folks. Taurus females are usually naive in their outlook.
I think they can go either way you know lol, it is either like the extremes for them. If they are determined to walk a certain path nothing can change their mind, that can be their strength if they are walking a good path. Manipulation, mind games or any kind of complexity is hurtful for their souls. It does not sit well with them, unless there might be some other afflictions in the chart I guess.
Taurus as the sun is generally a very strong and determined sign.
Anger from them towards someone can be hard for someone to shake off, it comes off very strong. I do not however think they would consciously direct it towards someone though. They would rather avoid someone who they wouldn't have as friends. Both male and females. They will not try to start a secret campaign against them or gossip etc, they do not have secret agendas. Some famous dictators were born out of this sign lol.
So they can follow a cause to the end. Let's just hope it's the right cause.
With my Taurus female friend, I would avoid her just as much in the beginning. There was so much pride, one could feel it, it was crazy. It's hard to shake that off, however when I got to know her, she was some of the kindest people and very soft spoken and sweet. Rather someone who will spoil you with love, attention, devotion. It never comes from a place where they have a secret agenda. They will let you have the attention and would like to see you shine, however as docile as they look, do not test their patience however lol. They can be holy terror if they are pushed too far.
Old 26-04-2017, 04:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Wondering if you recognize this, it's something I've come to realize off late.
I thought I had overcome the Taurus temper thing (it is a Taurus thing isn't it?). The flying of the handle that sometimes can occur, when pushed way too far. It doesn't happen often, nor easily, it takes quite a lot.
I thought I got over that, as I really dislike it to be like that bull, seeing red.

But lately I've noticed I can have those feelings still, mostly when the man in my life triggers my insecurities and fears and doubts.
I can fly completely of the handle. Panic mode.
I was totally shocked by the force of those emotions, and the fact that I apparently still react that way at times.

Now I'm thinking, is this one of the lessons of Taurus, to learn to overcome that tendency?
I know that each sign has lessons, we aren't randomly born under a sign, we choose it because we want to learn the lessons that come with the sign.

Anyone recognize this? And maybe know a bit more about the overall Taurus lessons?

Taurus is very peaceful on the outside but their emotions can be pretty intense. We all have our fears and insecurities, fears and anxiety following in a relationship is not particularly a taurus trait it can happen to anyone. Taurus is usually a sign , who will not go blind with rage because of some insecurity. It usually takes a lot to get that reaction of them and when it does explode it can be bad, not just for them but for the person who its directed towards.
They bull headed energy comes because of the force inside. They have tremendous power inside and it is determined. I feel like Taurus women esp can be some of the strongest women, I have seen there is always an element of some kind of struggle or toil at some point in their lives and they show a lot of character and build a lot of character during these times. This sign is a builder and it makes sense, it takes so much endurance and tolerance to build something into fruition.
Old 26-04-2017, 04:34 AM
Pathfinder

Great Thread FairyCrystal! Cuz my birthday was yesterday! I'm sooo old now! Ive read about Taurus. I am stubborn if i believe in the cause. And i wont back down. But i do get bored with things, and i'll quit something that bores me. So i'm not completely rigid in my ways. I am a very hard worker! I adore beauty in all its wonderful forms..Art (I'm an artist) Music, Reading. I seek out beauty, it seems. I even love beautiful fabrics, anything. I seek out things that please my eyes. A Taurus is loyal. I believe i read Taurus posesses alot of empathy. Same with me, also. A Taurus is slow yet steady. I can pretty much always be counted on, my word is good. I've been told i have a "Steel Trap" Memory. I believe how they say an actual Bull animal can only be pushed so far..then they can attack, or charge with no warning. I am like that, also. I notice daily i like to entertain myself with some type of beauty; like I'll work on a painting, listen to some gorgeous music..or view an artsy, beautiful movie. Art is life to me. And Life Is Art! I adore nature and all the wild animals we share our World with! And i care about animals welfare and well-being. I care very much about our Earth!
Old 26-04-2017, 04:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by archenemy
Great Thread FairyCrystal! Cuz my birthday was yesterday! I'm sooo old now! Ive read about Taurus. I am stubborn if i believe in the cause. And i wont back down. But i do get bored with things, and i'll quit something that bores me. So i'm not completely rigid in my ways. I am a very hard worker! I adore beauty in all its wonderful forms..Art (I'm an artist) Music, Reading. I seek out beauty, it seems. I even love beautiful fabrics, anything. I seek out things that please my eyes. A Taurus is loyal. I believe i read Taurus posesses alot of empathy. Same with me, also. A Taurus is slow yet steady. I can pretty much always be counted on, my word is good. I've been told i have a "Steel Trap" Memory. I believe how they say an actual Bull animal can only be pushed so far..then they can attack, or charge with no warning. I am like that, also. I notice daily i like to entertain myself with some type of beauty; like I'll work on a painting, listen to some gorgeous music..or view aartsy, beautiful movie. Art is life to me. I adore nature and all the wild animals we share our World with! And i care about animals welfare and well-being. I care very much about our Earth!

Haha ! Happy birthday Archenemy. Hope you have a pleasant year ahead of you. Many many blessings ^_^
Old 26-04-2017, 06:22 AM
Guide

My father us a Taurus Sun. I find it really interesting to read about others takes on them are.

We have a love/hate relationship. I love my dad, and I have no idea what his other influences are, but the man was abusive/controlling growing up. I feared him.

He is alpha. Reserved, shy, yet not... steady. If I didnt have him in my life, Id be lost, unfortunately due to my upbringing. Dependable. Mr. Fix it - he has been handsome all his life. Protective. Practical, logical, head strong, hard worker, self starter, Im sure I could go on...but nurturing? Not so much.

I have known a few Taurus's, I seem to attract them. Very earthy, quiet but Ive always been able to pull people out of their shells, maybe because I am also quiet in nature yet quirky.

I was friends with one, and we'd talk for hours for days. The friendship did not last.

A women Taurus that came along, we worked together, we had so much in common. It seemed like a great friendship. She had leadership, too. Someone you could depend on but she shut me clean off when I was going through a time of hurt. Even though shed dealt with similar, perhaps even still going through it. That was hard to take.

Now, I have another Taurus man that has come along. Stealth like. Steady. Intelligent. Calm. Sensitive ( ohhh right, theyre very sensitive) Analytical, but with held on his end, so again reserved. I told him I was bored of a site I was on, and he immediately thought I was bored of him, so he gave me a bit if a show...lol He asked me what I thought of him, and I said solid with a bit of an edge. He is attracted to me physically. Im not really sure about him.

I forget I need to be more giving.

My dad loves material things that are top of the line, the best because they will last the longest...

They all seem to be mechanically inclined as well.
Old 26-04-2017, 07:50 AM
Ascender
Hmm I actually see the yang thing now I think- I am not a girly girl and tbh I do have to say I maybe prefer men for their more even emotions, i find men more chilled about stuff. I like chilled and even lol. And with affection and compassion etc I have so much love inside and do like people to feel loved and special if they are...but I think that can often be misunderstood! (A few people mentioned attracting Taurus) Wanting someone to see their own worth and beauty is not flirting!!! Yet when it comes to physical stuff you will be lucky to get a awkward pat on the back lol so I can probably come across as cold in those situations- I'll try to comfort with words, listen to your worries... but if you could just hug yourself that would be great!!!

I would say I'm lazy but yes I also agree with the recharging thing, i kind of figured that's how I deal with people though, i just had a week with very limited interaction with people and had sooo much energy felt wonderful, soon as we came back lethargy kicks in. I can do so long with people then I need to go back and be alone... and I'm generally lazy then although it's mostly with crystals meditating or on here.

With the innocent thing- I wouldn't describe myself as innocent! But yes I guess I have had many a burn from maybe seeing things through rose tinted glasses, trusting too much or choosing to focus on the good in people too much.

Yes the red flag to a bull is very me.. I don't have as many triggers and always prefer to find a way to be amicable, I dislike unpleasantness greatly, I dislike confrontation and will often choose to walk away if i feel it's coming- but if I reach that point- Boom. I lost it a few times as a teen but not so much as an adult. I can generally sort myself out before I ever get to that point

I actually find it hard to hang on to anger.. if I dislike someone I usually feel bad for disliking them I forgive easily but I do not forget!! I would like to be able to hang onto things more than I do tbh and sometimes try to remind myself of things so i don't slip into forgiving too quickly.
Old 26-04-2017, 08:16 AM
Master
Gosh, the not liking confrontation and conflict etc. really stands out to me. I've got that too. But I always figured it was because I was so insecure, that it was me, not a Taurus trait. I indeed prefer to walk away from such situations too, like Dude says, when I feel it coming, I prefer to leave, hihi.
I am getting better at it. I always knew that if I'd stand my ground I could explode, get this Taurus anger. I knew it was an inability to express myself in a calm, strong and healthy way. I'd get so emotional that I simply couldn't do that anymore and then I'd lose myself, get all emotional. Often ended up crying, feeling hurt. I am really a gentle, sensitive soul.
Since i never like to feel that way, that sense of losing control over my emotions, I rather just walk away. Not just cos I lose control so to speak, but also because I so easily get hurt by others. So danged sensitive.
Isn't that odd? Not what you'd expect of a bull.??

On the other hand side, I'm thinking now, I also walk away from conflict because I simply cannot be bothered. I know what I know, won't change my mind (easily), and don't feel like wasting my time on debate and discussion. I always hated meetings as well (work), too much meaningless blabla. And discussions/debate at school for educational purposes. I didn't like it one bit. Too shy to openly defend my views. Because when I do state my opinion, I tend to get a lot of flak & attack. I often have a different opinion/view from most, I can state it rather bluntly, then you get all that to-do over it. I don't like flak & attack, so I rather shut up. I won't change my mind anyways, grin. When I speak my mind, I have made up my mind. Takes a helluva lot to get me to change it.
This sound familiar, is this sort of how it works for you guys & girls too??

I also forgive very easily, but like Dude says, I do not forget. I will not likely use it against someone later on.
I don't have secret agendas, nor am I manipulative. But I still do not forget.

Could we say that Taurus simply IS very sensitive, hence needing time to recharge when we've been around (too) many people?
Are we so trusting that we do not really have boundaries and because of that easily get worn out from interaction with others?
Old 26-04-2017, 08:27 AM
Master
Congrats Archenemy!
Arts, oh yes! We are ruled by Venus, aren't we!!
I also paint. And write, and make music. And anything else that is creative :p
I'm a true artist, need freedom and space. I also have trouble holding a normal daytime job. The routine of it does my head in. Drives me totally nuts. I can't handle it. It depresses me. Nothing much can depress me, I can handle most everything, Taurus is strong after all, but taking away my personal freedom will do the trick.
Old 26-04-2017, 08:34 AM
Master
Thanks everyone for your stories on Taureans!