Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 02-11-2011, 09:05 PM
Sungirl

Ekiza... I know that lonelyness. I too have a great hubby. We have been together over 4 years now and I am still yet to come to terms with how lucky I am to have found someone that copes with my oddities so well.

I am also very lucky to have found my soul sister. She lives over 4 hours drive away so I don't see her very often but she is the first person that really really has got close to me for a very long time. She loves me so much, and I her, and I know that she understands me totally. I love her fiercely and dearly wish she was closer to me.

There are people out there that you can connect with, they are few and far between, but they are there. I wish I could set up a face to face group for us so we could just get together and be energy together... but i have a feeling it wouldn't work. Personally I am so used to feeling like an outsider that it would take a lot for me to allow myself to feel truly part of a group.

I'm rambling tonight. My third post and they're all streams of consciousness... so I'll head off. Got a cold so I think I'll go to bed.
Old 03-11-2011, 10:17 AM
Seeker
Angel1

I believe that earth angels are the ones you call, best friends---close friends----strangers (who makes you feel like--it's ok to make mistakes, because its a listen for you/us to learn) --it's a comment/advise that you would never expect from a stranger.

I strongly believe that God is giving every one (including myself) an earth angel -- this is where they appear when you least expect it.
Old 03-11-2011, 05:32 PM
Elizastar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sungirl
Ekiza... I know that lonelyness. I too have a great hubby. We have been together over 4 years now and I am still yet to come to terms with how lucky I am to have found someone that copes with my oddities so well.

I am also very lucky to have found my soul sister. She lives over 4 hours drive away so I don't see her very often but she is the first person that really really has got close to me for a very long time. She loves me so much, and I her, and I know that she understands me totally. I love her fiercely and dearly wish she was closer to me.

There are people out there that you can connect with, they are few and far between, but they are there. I wish I could set up a face to face group for us so we could just get together and be energy together... but i have a feeling it wouldn't work. Personally I am so used to feeling like an outsider that it would take a lot for me to allow myself to feel truly part of a group.

I'm rambling tonight. My third post and they're all streams of consciousness... so I'll head off. Got a cold so I think I'll go to bed.

I have had some very good girl friends but seems they have all been wiped out. It's more aquaintences now. But I am open to meeting more. I go out etc. But I would just love to have one again that totally understood me and loved me. But if not I'm good with my hubby and our little family too.
Sometimes I think of it like a love relationship, you meet many friends and hope they will be the one, but you can't make it more that it's going to be, so just remain open.
Old 03-11-2011, 06:25 PM
Tea Break

Angel1

Just a thought, folks ... does anyone think that there might be a good reason for the "loneliness" we can all be aware of?

Our attitude to life "here" is quite different to the majority, and that's the reason for the "loneliness" - most of the folks around us may like us, but are aware that our attitude is "different" - and in this world, being "different" is to be a loner, for the majority will prefer to be one of a pack.

Slowly though, more are "awakening" to a different viewpoint of life, often stimulated by a brief acquaintenance with an Earth Angel.

So - our feeling of "loneliness" amongst the crowd, is actually an important
part of our mission here.

Give it another decade - and none of us will feel quite so "lonely" again!

We're never alone in Spirit, my friends - Angel Blessings to All -
Old 03-11-2011, 06:43 PM
midnightstar

I know I'm sensitive (I'm always picking up on other people's and animal's emotions) but I wouldn't describe myself as an EA, I'm not particularly comfortable around groups of people either, I prefer staying in the background.
Old 03-11-2011, 07:56 PM
Sungirl

for me, a big part of the loneliness is about not being able to be the whole me around people; having to hide parts away because I will be judged badly.. even it's just that I'm a bit of a nutter.

Also, I have spent a lot of time pondering and understanding why I do/feel/think/say things and some people just aren't that aware. So when I come out with stuff they look at me like I'm a freak.

My work colleague is very happy with her life, and it's great, but she has very little interest in what is going on around her. So when she says something and I come out with a response that takes a number of external factors into consideration she looks at me gone out!!!!
Old 05-11-2011, 04:01 AM
Elizastar

Isn't there a great quote by Marianne Williamson that goes something like this: "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you."

thought I would share it in case it resonated with any of you as well
Old 05-11-2011, 09:31 AM
Sungirl

how very very true!!!

thanks xx
Old 05-11-2011, 01:26 PM
Guide
Yes there are lots here to guide you all through the mire.
Light truth and grace.
Krishna.
Old 02-02-2012, 03:28 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishna
Yes there are lots here to guide you all through the mire.
Light truth and grace.
Krishna.

I like that-- there are alot of gifted individuals on this site and what I like is they want to grow -seeking---and thats what I like best because seeking to close gaps as much as I can. and all the different personalities with the same gift implementing in different ways is most interesting.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!