Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 28-11-2016, 08:56 PM
Master

Lauterb, thank you for directing me toward Kardec's works. I have downloaded and started to read the Spirits one already. I will be reading it more than once. But he isn't the only one who have talked with spirits through mediums and just like with living humans, there's more than one opinion and version of the facts among them. That there is some kind of health farm on the other side for the suicide cases seems reasonable enough. That it consists of having to commit suicide over and over ad infinitum is a little bit more fishy. In my opinion. I can't quite imagine an arena filled with millions of people doing exactly hat they are punished for in the first place. That's like punishing adulterers by having them continue eternally with the adultery. If you pardon the pun.
Old 28-11-2016, 09:52 PM
Experiencer
if you suicide you'll end up here for an eternity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-We6WnA8aQ
Old 28-11-2016, 10:30 PM
Administrator
Hi bubbles i have to disagree with you, i am a medium i have given messages from people who passed through suicide.they are not condemned at all.they go into Healing in the spiritworld.

Namaste
Old 28-11-2016, 11:29 PM
Pathfinder

I always had the impression that one who commits suicide may or may not go to a place that matches with the vibration of their feeling state upon death BUT healing and love is always available and can always be accessed. Love and healing is for everyone.

For instance, if I killed myself because I was feeling lonely and helpless, I may end up in a place similar to that experience when I pass through the doorway BUT if I'm open to (which, let's face it, we all are) the possibility of being healed, accepted, and loved I'd be pulled upwards in order to begin a process of soul healing..

I must stress that if it is an illness there are ways to fight it, and that we shouldn't let it overtake us when there are options available.

I say this all with caution. I don't want anyone getting the wrong idea. Always seek out support above all else. It's possible to live a Heaven on Earth. Just as we would heal after physical life, we can heal here too and we should always strive for that... we all have a reason/purpose for being here.

If anyone reading this has thoughts of suicide please talk to someone or contact

http://www.spsamerica.org/ (1-800-273-8255)
http://www.suicide.org/international...-hotlines.html

Last edited by Xanny : 29-11-2016 at 02:26 AM.
Old 29-11-2016, 08:50 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Hi bubbles i have to disagree with you, i am a medium i have given messages from people who passed through suicide.they are not condemned at all.they go into Healing in the spiritworld.

Namaste

it's okay I was just trying to scare the OP not to do anything dumb
Old 29-11-2016, 09:57 AM
Master
Feeling suicidal is a sign of depression and it is better you see a proffessional who will assist you. No one knows what happens to a person who commit suicide and whatever we say is pure speculation.
Old 29-11-2016, 05:22 PM
Master

Disagree (respectfully) shoni. I remember what happened to me after I commit suicide up until I reincarnated into this lifetime.
Old 29-11-2016, 05:32 PM
Ascender
It depends. People commit suicide for a number of reasons and there are different types of suicide. A person suffering depression may feel freed after having done but then feels remorse and sadness for leaving behind those who really loved them. Other suicides are done out of desperation or accident.
Old 29-11-2016, 09:42 PM
Administrator
Yes what you say is true but who are we say what a person thinks before they do the act some do it out of desperation,others out of a call for help.i have seen both sides of this as well as being a medium,i am also a councellor .
a lot of people do come through with regret not for themselves but for those left behind. and what they are going through.

Namaste
Old 29-11-2016, 11:26 PM
Master

I still say suicide is a false conception, suicide is defined as killing a life.
The human flesh is not a life. Only you the soul is, & you will not be killing you the soul when you sever the energy connection to the flesh.
The life force of you the being inside the flesh is still alive as you the soul naturaly drifts out of & from within the flesh.

You can still see, hear, speak & remember all of your experiences. &
You will continue on with your life......SO simple.