Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 28-05-2017, 04:13 PM
Master
There are all kinds of experts, anyone who is genuine will be able to give you clues without any prior knowledge about your situation. The clues are to help you understand that the medium is able to establish a connection first. Then the messages follow if there is any.
A medium will be helpful to pass messages from a loved one, a healer will be able to release attachments around you, or clear any negativity from your energy field at the same time heal, remove blockages etc.
If it's a health situation, you can see a healer. They will also be able to spiritually explain the cause of your illness to you. An advanced healer will also be able to connect to your health situation easily and facilitate more healing for you. They will be able to release negative attachments etc around you if there are any. So in your case it feels you need to see a healer/ doctor more than a medium.
Old 28-05-2017, 06:13 PM
Experiencer
sounds like you need an energy light worker. trouble is logic does not work in this case you need to go with you own intuition or gut instict ask for references you can also check on although it might not feel right to do it give some confidence youre making the right choose
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr33nLuv
Hello, possibly a silly question, as one might choose anyone I am sure. Also not sure if this should be posted here or in "healing" - I am going to seek a Healer - hopefully through Mediumship

How can I know they aren't just playing me? I've had poor luck in those area's...even with holistic health practitioners, it seems I do not know how to choose well.

I'm going to them to see if they can't help me with my current health crisis. I don't know if a Medium can see my chart or records to know how I might go about repairing myself.

Might you have any pointers in what I should be aware of?

Thank You
Old 28-05-2017, 06:38 PM
Master
Hi Greenluv,

I am very glad to hear that someone here helped you with an attachment. That is very good news and seems to be a first step in healing for you, congratulations.

As for which medium to see much great advice has been offered here. A few good points I'd like you to try and consider are as follows:

1. What Mrmeditater said is absolutely correct. You should be careful how much personal information you give to a psychic and medium. This warning isn't for mediums with very good ethic codes. It is for the ones who do not have ethic codes, whom are not mediums, and only use this spiritual gift as a scam for profit. They are out there. Like what has already been said, a true medium or psychic is going to be able to give you some type of personal information relative to you, and you will not have to answer anything. Those who take mediumship or psychism seriously often wish to not be told anything at all during readings. This is to not only legitimize them but so they can read the client properly- if they are serious.

2. What Lynn said is of immense value here as well. You may want to consider whether what you want is someone whom specifically deals with the dead- to contact your grandmother, or a psychic- who prefers not deal with the dead and who deals with discovering more personal information to help heal others working with things of that nature.

3. What angelicstar said holds a lot of weight as well, you may want to see a healer instead.

Last thoughts here, referrals are indeed a great way of finding help, if someone refers you to someone who has helped them as well as others and the feedback is positive this is a good indicator. Also be wary in that you really shouldn't have to pay too much for help. I think human beings need and deserve help at times, and don't even get me started on how I feel about a human being charging another human being when they are in the midst of hard times and simply need help... (Saddens me).

Your grandmother is with you always. In your heart and memory. Remember that, and through these tough times for you focus on those good times you shared with her.

Focusing on the positive and gratefulness will speed your recovery much quicker than one would think.

Blessings along your journey.

Be well.
Old 28-05-2017, 10:49 PM
Guide

Lynn, thank you, I did get it confused. I thought a Medium was one in the same, or I didn't quite understand. I don't need a Medium to speak to someone that is gone.

I've known I needed a healer for some time, since this happened, and I'd wanted to get in contact with them online, but there had been a discrepancy from years ago, I don't actually know them - but they knew things... I tried to find them.

& than as Rozie pointed out, & from what I've learned that people or things - signs even come to you when you require it, not always in the way you may be open to. There was a lady earlier this year, that told me she could remove an attachment, I was kind of overwhelmed at the time, and than we just weren't able to come together. I will call her again.

I am looking for something specific shared, I will need to seek out a Psychic and a healer that I can be comfortable with. There are some people I know I have asked and some I will try to ask.

This place that I was thinking of going to, they say they can look into the Akashic Records. & my guess was that they could see your chart, the course you'd chosen and why, but mainly if this was something I would heal from and recover as in grow it back, or lose it and still recover - lol :)

I'm not asking for that from anyone here with this post, I will go down what ever road for myself I need to lead. If that makes sense.. I really appreciate the guidance.

Uma, that is a good idea, I have been to one before, and the last led meditation I went to, the couple, well, the lady I know to be a healer.. and I have been exploring more of these territories that I enjoy again. I will keep my eye's and all senses, peeled. Thank You

angelic_star
Thank you again for your guidance! I really appreciate it. I see signs in things. Things come to me..and over the last several months, what has shown itself is, stress, meditation, mindfulness, to relax - I mean easier said than done. Sometimes I am not even fully aware of myself, even when I think I am. I go different places, and talk to an array of people, and stress is the #1 thing that pops up. I just had to tell you that.

As was mentioned, Reiki, I will take a look. I messaged a Shaman some time ago, might try that route again.

That would be very helpful to have it explained.

Briam, Thank You

SaturninePluto, Thank You

I have only begun getting out and about and socializing with others in this life time, been quite a bit of a homebody through most of my life. Seem to get into more trouble than good. I've met some amazing people, and not so good one's as I tend to go to the online World to research things. I've had some real issue's and run ins with people I've met through the online World. It is difficult at times to know if someone is a good healer, even if they call themselves one, because sometimes I don't read my gut that well. I don't listen. What I am trying to say is, if this is making sense, it is hard to have a referral from people I don't even yet know, or know that well. I have many acquaintances. Mostly. I do however tend to attract a different sort to me, and I test them to see how open they are about anything spiritual.

When it comes to my understanding about "loved ones" having past, to me, the being that I am currently today - this life time - isn't mine - it is the souls that inhabits this body - the soul isn't me, it's living through "Me" to learn, to teach. The people that are with me in this journey, are here to teach and learn emotional engagement, - the soul has had many lives, and some are shared with members in this life. The connection I have with my dad for instance, we share a common ground, we've very likely had many lives together, and I think the same as the Grandmother that was here in this life with me.

So, that is how I think of loved ones. I don't foresee myself reaching out to a passed loved one through a Medium. In death, they're no longer that loved one, they're something else entirely. Not that I would not grieve for them here. That is my belief.
Old 04-06-2017, 06:20 PM
Knower

Dear Gr33nLuv
Some health problems may have a spiritual origin, but always first treat them with the medicine that we have.
Only in case the medicine does not respond or explain your situation, then yes a spiritual treatment can help!

Below you can find some spiritist center near you taht I can suggest!

Http://www.canadianspiritistcouncil.com/
Http://www.ssbaltimore.org/spiritist_centers.html
Http://bussuk.webs.com/spiritist-societies-uk

A lot of light