Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 22-04-2017, 07:13 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
STrange presence

Is there any one that could help me identify the presence which i have been encountering for some time now... It seems to be playfully hiding itself from me, but at the same time dropping hints, and other strange happenings and dreams...
Its been happening for around 2 or and half years or so, maybe 3... Its a white glow, it has pinks and yellows... Its sparkling and very strong.... Possibly cloaked by something I dont know...
I was wondering if it was a passed on person or a being which a meduim could connect with or see...

Please PM me if you feel as if you might know something which could help me
Old 22-04-2017, 07:25 PM
Master
I sounds like guidance to me...It sounds like a fairy type of being, but that is just a level of energy.

In my experience, not a passed on person. I don't do that ever. I only work with guidance and energies and that is what it sounds like to me.
Old 29-04-2017, 03:23 PM
Experiencer
Hello' Mary:

Now, connecting or exchanging energies with various dimensional entities and having experienced a rather large amount of interactions of what many call...ghosts....one learns much about energy and the effects of energy....
and.....as with almost all of the members here...(and in many other websites)....your issue does not appear to be one that involves an outside force or entity...such as a ghost, dimensional being, inter-dimensional being etc, etc.....and...as I attune with your Soul.....it appears that......there are no outside energies or entities that are interacting with you....regarding this issue of yours.....and in fact.......there is no necessity for concern in this area.

It is merely imagery that you are presenting to yourself in the recognition of connecting with subjective information. In this, your purpose here appears as.....an objective translation of offering yourself extreme imagery in the manner of “disassociating objective awareness and directly engaging subjective awareness”.

This is mental / perceptional imagery that you are presenting yourself with in conjunction with our current shift in mass perceptional consciousness. The colors you have perceived are the symbolization of the circle which is being completed in the action of this collective conscious shift in consciousness, allowing yourself to return to the expression of remembrance which was held in what you may term to be “before the beginning.” It is offered by your Higher Self as a form of support that you create trust within, therefore being suggestive, within your imagery to yourself, that you may trust in your abilities and in the action of this shift in consciousness and in the completion of this cycle or circle.

Allow me to suggest to you, that there is information and helpfulness that this event may be offering to you, in your understanding of expressions that you are experiencing within this reality.

In this, it is suggested that you allow yourself to be open to the exchange of energy between yourself and this other focus, for as you allow yourself an interaction and a receiving of energy....within your meditations. It shall allow you more of an understanding in the areas of actions and behaviors that you are practicing within this present now. You shall also notice that within this present wave in consciousness, it may be helpful to allow yourself to address to aspects of a particular limiting belief system with more of an ease.
And, always remember that your have chosen this experience within your own value fulfillment, to be creating of an expression to be affecting of self in the area of moving attention to certain behaviors that may appear objectively to be unimportant but are in fact....quite significant.

I wish you well in your learning pathway, my friend.

And...it is suggested that you learn to “Listen” to your energies in a more....”focused and concentrated manner”....as this is the method that will offer you a clear and unobstructed pathway towards greater and greater clarity of perception....clarity of others...and most importantly...clarity of self.

Also...there is a strong energy pattern of....a need for more....”Personal / spiritual growth and development.” As...your life lesson of......”Learning how to focus and discipline one's mind and energies”....IS.... one of your soul / life purposes and...is a very important one.

And so, I will congratulate you now....as...it is clear that...you ARE attaining strong movement on this path of learning and development.

WELL DONE!!!

I wish you a happy and hearty day and suggest that you continue in your learning lessons and practice in meditation.....listening to your feelings....behaviors.....subconscious patterns.....Higher Self energies, etc, etc.

Remember, the path of mastery is one of self-awareness & self exploration.....
and that.....'mental discipline' is a major requirement. As many will ask queries that require them to discipline themselves.....but, many individuals refuse and simply ask for a 'magic pill' that they can take....so that they will not have to leave their 'comfort zone' and make any strong effort to manifest or change things.

This mentality of...”I don't have time to develop self...just give me my free reading or answers... so I can continue this pathway and stay....in my comfort zone”!

This is the mentality of a child. One that does not wish to grow up and take responsibility of their power...for their life. They simply run from place to place....from psychic reader...to psychic reader......asking the same queries.....”Why am I so weak or powerless”.....or...”Who is causing me to feel such pain and anguish”??? “Why can't I find my power”???

And they will jump from one reader to another...asking the same queries...while at the same time...refusing to truly and sincerely take action by honestly and courageously....looking within....and ACCEPTING SELF.

They wish to stay in their comfort zone while simultaneously.....attempting to make effort to 'look' at some of their aspects that they feel or believe are involved. But, at the same time....refusing to make the needed effort...the 'committed' effort to change. They are merely looking for a quick and easy method to extricate themselves from their own self created challenge...but...at the same time....continue to act as if...they are the “VICTIM”.

It is a common challenge.

And..the answer to this is quite simple......self exploration & ”MENTAL DISCIPLINE”.

And..it is in this personal discipline that.....one begins to make great waves in accomplishment...as...the more one begins to grow and expand self....the more one becomes AWARE.

And the more one becomes aware....the more one becomes EMPOWERED.

And...all this takes....PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY & DISCIPLINE.

Remember, a skilled or sagacious mentor is 'selective'....and does not simply jump into every or any situation, request or experience that comes along. A teacher or mentor who offers an individual a reading..but..that student or individual is not truly OPEN to that reading and is merely...'playing a type of game....an ego game or ego projection'...looking to prove how powerful or important he or she is..and uses the spiritual mentor / reader as a kind of.....”answer list”...or 'pawn'...in order to push his or her own agenda.....and asks this teacher to do a full reading that may take....maybe 4-5 hours...and expend a ton of energies.....and that....this individuals' true purpose is....NOT....to find personal understanding or clarity in attaining his or her most effective pathway of learning and developing his or her spiritual awareness and expansion.....then, this would be an example of what I am expressing.

Therefore, it is wise to.....listen to other's energies when first connecting and ask oneself...”Is this person truly and sincerely asking for assistance and is OPEN to that assistance or....are they merely lost in their own personal demons... playing an ego game or ego projection”...attempting to draw me into their drama?

For I myself have, in years gone by, offered many, many, many free readings ...some of those readings where given to individuals who simply had no sense of gratitude.....appreciation....respect....and that...many of these where merely playing in their own minds.....deeply involved in ego projections...unaware that they were receiving gifts from Spirit....and where unable...in their ego projections to......honestly or clearly express.....a sense of ...'self-awareness' of what they were doing or experiencing.

Therefore, it is valuable and wise to LISTEN to others' energies as they begin to interact with you and ask yourself....”Is this individual consciously aware in the moment or...is he or she lost in their own imagination or ego projections”?

Intuitively listening is key.

And remember to make NO JUDGMENTS...as once one places a judgment on another.....they are literally.....creating 'resistance and limitation'. And in that resistance...there is created a sense of 'separation'.

And so, it is suggested that....you now focus your attention on... recognizing, identifying and examining self.

As... what you are currently experiencing / expressing is a dropping of the veils and the allowance of your natural abilities and your natural movement without obstacles, without limitations. It is a natural movement of energy.

And so, it is suggested that you continue with your learning lesson and explore this expansion of self and all of its' value and wisdom.

I wish you well on your journey.

In Light & Joy Taoist
Old 30-04-2017, 06:02 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
The taoist. Thank you for your response. I have to say I know that you are correct... At least in some since, as far as I am understanding your message.

It has occurred to me for some time that the beings and interesting strange mystical things which have been happening to me, were in fact the result of my Archetypal connections with People and Ideas whom I have found a fancy with and My own Imagination, and subconscious awareness.

Right now I am struggling with my comprehension of God, as I have slowly watched any inkling of "outside God/ Guardian" drip away from my beliefs and I am having a sort of grief, saddness and also Guilt in dealing with it. I am having a hard time finding "god" or whatever to be anything more than just subtle energy....

I guess I am having a moment of self centeredness, where it is hard for me to address anything except for what I am feeling and thinking with...
At some points i have come to the idea in which i assume my ability to be self aware is some aspect of god, a presence in itself and a gift at the same time...

The conscious ability of anything, then could be considered God... The grasses innate ability to grow toward light, and my minds innate ability to want to be better.

My self discipline is extremely fluctuant and I am quite aloof, But also on an accelerated path towards self control compared to lets say, a year ago.
Which is hard for me to deal with, as I am making leaps in bounds in the type of mind and habits i keep, stripping away the layers of obsessional "ideas & habits"
While at the same time exhibiting an inability to focus myself on things, like, Yoga or , deep meditation.

I have over come so many road blocks, I have destroyed old ways of thinking, I have removed many chains... But none of that really matters because it seems to be a constant state of transmutation, and even though I have for the most part put alot of cycles behind me, I see that there are still patterns layed very deep which may cause me problems from time to time, Perhaps not as often as my more prominent mental misconceptions and wounds caused cycles to trigger,
But alas demons with in which do have the total ability still to some how change the course of my nature into a downward spiral instead of an up ward spiral. Which I can see the meaning behind it, but it still troubles me to deal with instances of failure. I am sometimes feeling as if its been a fortnight of gestational moon gazing before I ever see the light of day and this saddens me, as sometimes i feel my skin may be to pale... Perhaps its just not my time to bask in the sun... All I can say is I am looking forward to that, My heart longs for it. But for now it seems I am rolling in and out of major change... I wonder, when will stability truly come in. I know I am on the right path because I am Feeling happy for life finally. But with this comes a strange feeling I have never felt... regarding death, as I used to see it as a soft bed to fall into I now see it as a dead line for my accomplishments... and I dont even know when it will come....

But aside from that On the topic Of judgment i have been Judgemental and I am. But I do try to be aware of what created the experience which I judge, and in that I learn to understand the meaning behind differences and understand why people think different thoughts and deal with different experiences.

Also I am dealing with Extreme emotional empathy vs Apathy, which honestly is such a strange thing to deal with. I am so sensitive to the experience of others at one instances, and then some times I find myself completely detached from any type of feeling. Like cold metal I sit and barely even observe the world around my, so engulfed in Non Awareness, what ever that means.

Non of this matters. I haven't come to any conclusions. I am experience new and interesting states of being. I dont know what it means. if anything at all.

I only have one thing I truly wish to hold to.. I want to help people realize they dont have to be angry and violent and destructive, and that there is a better way..
I guess I just wish the world was a better place, and the only way I can see changing it is by changing who I am. I wish sometimes I never found these thoughts, and that I were still sprawled on the floor emaciated and sedated by abuse and drugs... I wish sometimes that I didnt have the capability to love because it is so much responsibility to actually try not to hurt some one. I heard this quote recently
" from the moment we are born we are bound to others, freedom never being something we truly have"

And some times I understand that and I long for selfishness to be the dominant feeling with in me, but I just cant, I don't have the heart to do what I want... Its like I am a terrible person and the only reason I have any desire to be good is because I love people to much and can't just waste my life doing whatever I want.. I have to gain control over myself and become as responsible conscious as I can, as understanding as I can, so that I can reach as many people as I can. The only reason I want to be more Understanding, kind and responsible is for every one else, not even for me and this causes confusion in my mind.

I was perfectly content wasting away in my karmic mind set holding onto to all of my experiences, until I became aware of what it did to others. The healing of myself has just been a nice bonus and I guess this might not be the best thing in the world, but I'm taking it because its what has driven me so far, and what has healed...
There is also a saying, through the healing of others you find healing yourself.
And I suppose I haven't directly healed any one, but the changes I have made to myself for other people, have indeed benefited me.

I fail sometimes and this is heavy on my heart. Some times I press the issues to hard, Like when I see a parent being physically aggressive with their child. I try not to accuse or judge but i cant help bringing focus to the childs perspective and what it might be like to by physically abused for doing some that you weren't suppose to do.

I dont know I am just rambling now. SO much inner dialogue , so many concepts which i have not come to terms with. So many doors to open before the whole of my mind is accessible.