Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 07-04-2017, 06:42 PM
Master
Energy shown doesn't translate properly to language

I'm not sure I'm on the correct forum but I have a question.

I go to these mediumship classes because of experiences I have had and I have been able to feel and pick up a lot of what others persieve but for me it's different,

They are given words. Sentences even. I'm generally given energy that contains so much that I cannot translate it into earthy terms.

I sometimes can pick a few words that express the tiniest bit I am given but launguage seems to miss at least 90% of the energy I am shown.

I sometimes do see pictures but again the knowing is not simple and expressable, perhaps not even useful to anything finite in 3D.

I haven't interrupted the class just yet to address this as it seems outside the focus and I don't want to derail or take time that all are benefiting from just to address me.

I'm just sort of wondering if this is normal, I guess nothing is normal but why is my experience so different and sometimes takes days to digest and get the nuances?
Old 07-04-2017, 08:27 PM
Master
Hi TheGlow, this is not surprising to me and I often wrestle with the same inability to translate what was learned into human language or even mental constructs.

This is what I've found and hope it will be useful for you.

Telepathy is the language of Non-corporeal beings (Not in body and don't have vocal cords)
Telepathy is moving the totality of a situation to someone and depending how OPEN they are and what their belief systems are around how they will receive information is the result of how it gets translated in the human mind.
For this reason many people will receive information as something which is only translated into words.
However that information is coming to an open person as frequency, pictures, technicolor, feelings, emotions, pure energy, smell, taste, Knowing and probably some more stuff in addition.

It's like your friend asking "How was the experience of that Roller Coaster Ride you were just on?" you might say something like "It was incredible, I was elated and scared all at once and overwhelmed by the motions and movement it put my body through!"
With telepathy though the actual experience of the rollarcoaster ride can be imparted, the sounds of it, the air whoosing by, the feel of it peeling your face back to your ears, the dizzying rush of colors on things down below, the inability to see detail due to speed, the effects of gravity on your innards, your body pressed into the seat, then nearly leaving it, being slammed into the present moment with no thoughts in your head other than the immediate experience, the rush of chemicals through your body in response and on and on and on....way more than you would want to describe to your friend or I want to type! LOL

When we are really Open and get so much information that it's hard to distill down into words and they seem so paltry, things seems to go better if we practice lots, sort of build up a database of expereince - in time we can start distilling the received information in all its complexity down into words and human concepts which can be relayed to another person.

It's better in my humble opinion to just practice and learn to integrate it than it is to set rules like "I only want information in words I can convey to another. Because often the accompanying emotions and colors received fill out the comment into complex layers of nuance. A picture is worth a 1000 words. So get good at receiving all the information and translating it instead of setting rules around what is a more comfortable way to receive the information.

I remember a few months ago getting invited into Nichola Tesla's Lab while on an OBE. He was showing me all these complex things about energy, showing me models and energy fields and interactions and these crazy complex things about the earths energy fields and magnetic fields and how they interacted with equally complex steams of energy and magnetics from the sun. (and those are just words I have to use, the information was far beyond anything I've seen in physics or quantum physics so far, like we haven't even invented words to describe some of what was shown to me!)

At one point I was just telepathically sending to him sorry and sadness that I didn't have the mind to receive, comprehend or compute what he was teaching me, but that I was open and trying to absorb it and walked in faith that some of it would in time become understandable.
I would never, never want to stop receiving information just because my brain could'nt comprehend it, because I believe that somewhere, somehow some of what I was shown was absorbed and will become understandable and useable in time.
In fact later it did, I believe, help me to comprehend things I was shown around the holographic universe and how energy's moved from dimension to dimension through the Russian Stacked doll version of how the planes and realms all exist inside each other and some other stuff too complicated to explain here.

Be glad you are getting so much information! Your not being stuck with the **** and Jane Reader version but being handed the University level of the text book Your Higher Self believes you can handle it.
Old 07-04-2017, 09:03 PM
Master
Thanks so much crystalsong. I feel so much better about that. I knew it was a beautiful blessing every experience is so beyond any thing experienced in the material but wondered if I was contacting something much different than others since their experience seems so fully graspable.

Loved your. Tesla experience and can totally understand you trying to communicate that back to him, greatful but apologetic you were not able to absorb all he could teach yet still wanting the lesson to continue. :)

I will keep working at it and expect that it will become easier with practice.
Many thanks (((((((((((((so many hugs))))))))))))))))))))
Old 07-04-2017, 09:32 PM
Master
((((((((Big Hugs Back to You Lovely Lady)))))))

Class settings are a really great opportunity to explore consciousness outside of the subject of the class.
For example you only know what others report on their experiences. You don't know what they don't report.
Perhaps like you there are others who experience a much wider range of incoming knowledge, but due to fear of 'being different' don't report the totality of what they are experiencing. Perhaps they perceived from the Instructor that only words were to be received so automatically adjusted to only that rule set but could have received much more?
Additionally there maybe one's who out of 'fear of not being able to keep up with the group are reporting things they wished they'd experienced or think maybe they almost experienced.

The Fear of Being Different and the Fear of Not Being Able to Keep Up form two narrow lines many try to stay in-between.
Who is this part of the self which experiences fear?
Who is the self who strives to conform and Fit In?
Is it the Self which can become Open and Receiving, which knows itself as Limitless?
Or is it the self which describes itself in relation to other 'selves' in a group?

Ego or Spirit?
Learning to differentiate leads to Higher States of Consciousness.
Old 08-04-2017, 04:28 AM
Master
You are getting what you are getting. This much is true. Translating it is a different matter. There are not words for concepts that you might be shown.

I have made up words for concepts. I understand much of what I have been taught but the language is a little quirky. I don't always understand everything but I have understanding.

You are in the learning stages. Things do evolve as you progress. It is likely that over time you will be able to apply what you have learned in some way that is useful. First you are being shown what you are being shown. Accept that for what it is and don't expect your experience to be like others.

We are all different and we have different jobs. There is a purpose for you to be trained in that manner. The universe decides what it wishes to show you and it does not care about the class syllabus.
Old 08-04-2017, 06:48 PM
Master
Rozie- thanks for that. All true and again it's nice to hear there is a learning curve. You touch on us all being here for different reasons and I sort of wonder too if this is maybe part of the difference in what I get and others get.

Before I even had my second class the teacher told me I had a huge energy of "enlightenement" around me vs others that had "psychic" energy to reach into. Like I am getting my access to grow toward a different path experience while the others in my class are getting access that is to give them more psychic info not so focused on growing toward light/oneness.

I'm not sure I explained that properly but she was 100% right.

The energy I get seems to always be teaching me about love and the beauty of every being in creation. The class will be working on messages for people and I'm just getting this beautiful detailed profile of what ever energetic being has joined to work with me that class. Huge balls of gorgeous energy and the "factoids" that make up a message about this transient existence I know are what I'm supposed to be picking up but instead the depth of everything this being will show me just floods me to the point I mostly feel the things that are bigger picture and totally not going to help whomever I am supposed to be passing messages too. I do get some details but it's like I'm looking at the forest vs specific trees or limbs.

I seem to get correct results in the excersizes we do and in some ways am more aware while of course less aware in others.

I guess as you both say it's just time and practice. lol

Thanks guys last class I just felt a bit overwhelmed as the group was all plucking sentences and details(really no emotion involved, pure facts) and I'm trying to wade through the extreme beauty of this being that was with me to find things to say pertinent to "the now" when really I just could have bathed in that energy for hours without a thought if that was an option. :)

Guess this is going to take a while. Xoxo thanks you for your guidance.
Old 11-04-2017, 04:56 PM
Knower

Dear Glow

Do you know how many types of mediums exists?

Did you class/teachers give some texts for your guidance?

Where those class are given? In a safe spiritual environment? Is this place well protected spiritually speaking?

What are their initial recommendation about this course? Do you do some homework? Do you practice alone? How many teachers monitor those exercises?

What do you know about the spiritual team involved in those exercises? Did you hear or received some communication from the spiritual team during classes?

How much theory did you receive prior to your exercises?

I think you already figure out where you attend is not a formal class with all basics that a good “school” would have to “teach” such sensitive and dangerous subject!

If you are interested to know more about mediumship you can go directly to the source:

http://www.ssbaltimore.org/e-books.html

I recommend reading first The SpiritĀ“s book to understand the big picture, before you go to The Mediums Book where you will find all kinds of mediums, how to develop and problems linked to mediumship etc!

Funny these books are more than 150 years old and they actual still today and for long long time!!

In case you have any doubt, pse fell free to contact me

Good reading
Old 12-04-2017, 04:11 AM
Master
That was a good point by lauterb. Who the heck is qualified to teach these potentially dangerous techniques to anybody who will write them a check.

Opening yourself up to energies is very risky and people get in trouble all the time. Not to scare you because you have to be responsible for yourself and always keep your feet on the ground and trust your own intuition.

It is very true that it isn't 'one size fits all' and truthfully what you describe sounds much 'safer' then what the other students are doing.

What I do is not like what other people do. I have a purpose and I know what it is. I know what my job is and I could never learn from a course what I have learned from my own guidance.

I am here to work. I am not here to evolve as a soul. Your purpose might be different altogether. Expect the unexpected and see where that leads you. Safe and sane is the golden rule.
Old 14-04-2017, 12:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlow

I'm just sort of wondering if this is normal, I guess nothing is normal but why is my experience so different and sometimes takes days to digest and get the nuances?

Hello,

The mediums/channellers/telepaths are not involved with language directly. They are not even involved with any of the 5 senses even if those experiences are present.

Multidimensional quantum experiences involve an entangled shared encounter with something. I would not even call it energy. It is more of a knowing that goes beyond human comprehension.

So if it takes days to digest, so what. We are all quite unique. Now in the Kryon channeled messages this is call the 3rd language. That is because it is not a language at all. It is an awareness. A very unique awareness designed for each and every person connected to it.

Your experience is not that different than what I get when I do these things. Yes I do translate it to a language for my brain and my reasoning to digest.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/