Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 23-03-2017, 11:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Question Imaginary friend? Or spirit?

I just wanted yall's opinions on if sometimes a child's imaginary friend is actually a spirit that befriended them

I'm sure that the majority of the time it truly is imaginary

But what things would you look for to decipher if it is indeed imaginary or not?

Thanks!
Old 24-03-2017, 12:39 PM
Master
Unless you can see it (clairevoyant) or hear it (claireaudiant) or any of the claires that can assist you then you have to trust your intution or gut feeling that it is an imaginary friend who is a spirit.
Old 04-04-2017, 02:47 AM
Experiencer
sometimes it can be. my imaginary friend growing up turned out to be a real person. he didn't leave when i grew up or moved houses etc.
does the friend follow them?
do they seem harmful?
can other people see or sense them?
Old 04-04-2017, 05:57 PM
Master
I imagine it is their guidance. That is how I see spirits so that is how I view it.

I had imaginary friends who were not imaginary. There are different levels of real.

I still have the same imaginary friends. They are high level guidance. They receded into the background for years but then they showed themselves again. They are the same.

Knowing what I know, I would treat the child as a child who has imaginary friends, who are real in their way. I wouldn't dismiss it as 'nothing' it isn't 'nothing' It is very important.

People often dismiss children's concerns as 'nothing' This is true. I have seen it time and time again, and I have done it myself. You need to at lwast listen and try to understand what the child is trying to tell you.

We all have our legends and stories. They are not to be taken literally, but the source energy is working with the child.

There really is a monster under the bed.
Old 04-04-2017, 06:14 PM
Master
I consider children as well as elders very dear and sacred.
I feel they should be treated with respect and trying to come from a perspective of understanding, and unconditional love as anyone else. Sort of a talking to at one's own level if you all would allow that phrase.

I as well as many children had imaginary friends at a young age. At that age I didn't understand it all, whom they were what they wanted and asked questions to try and understand it myself. I was often told not to speak with things, and things could be dangerous and not to talk to strangers. Etc. Of course there are very real reasons for this.

I never could not speak with imaginary friends and still to this day can not deny I speak with whatever one wants to call it, guides, higher self, imaginary friends, myself and own thought process, God.

Thing is if it is real to them it is real to them. They should naturally be approached with gentleness and by someone they can trust.

They're children after all, their feelings and their thoughts are important, like everyone else.

Reminds me of a recent occurrence where my neighbors 4 year old son ran up to me while I was outside enjoying the day siting on the porch, and within ear shot of his father said loudly and proudly "Daddy!! She's the ghost!!!"

And my thought process at 34 and having no children and being called a ghost by my neighbors son, and not knowing exactly how to react was along the lines of "Alright. So this is happening".

I reacted in the only way I knew or felt how to. I told the child "It's okay, there are no ghosts here you really have to worry about".

His father reacted by saying "She's not a ghost she's just the nice neighbor".

Point? I went about it on a gut reaction with gentleness and kindness and in a manner as not to instill fear. I did not tell him- there is no such thing as ghosts- I did not rant and rave about negative beings and demons- And I sure didn't tell him he was foolish.

In a way I told him the truth. "You have nothing to fear".
Old 11-04-2017, 04:25 PM
Knower

Dear All

Most of the time they are just seeing spirits and interacting with them.

Our reincarnation is completed around the age of 7yo, not always a rule but generally.

During this period until 7 years old, the reincarnated still have “connections” with spiritual world, since he just arrived from the other side.

After this age his spirit friend will not disappear, he will continue to exist the reincarnated will lose the ability to see his friend!

Why you need to proof if is real or not? Just to explain the phenomenon?

Later in his life, probably he will have his mediumship more ostensive than others, but this is not a rule!

In case you are interested on this you can go to the source:

http://www.ssbaltimore.org/e-books.html

I recommend reading first The SpiritĀ“s book to understand the big picture, before you go to The Mediums Book where you will find all kinds of mediums, how to develop and problems linked to mediumship etc!

Funny these books are more than 150 years old and they actual still today and for long long time!!

In case you have any doubt pse fell free to contact me

Good reading