Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 08-11-2010, 06:28 AM
Shen Mashel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
oh i think that way naturally lol why me why this lol. I have been given way more than I can swallow. I was told to think postive does that work just as well?

Everything is given with a purpose.Sometimes i think like you, having more than you can swallow, but its not true.We are being given just the amount we can handle so i'd say be happy.
Thinking positive is good in general, but for me its kinda complicated.If i think positively then sometimes it doesn't work, if i think way to positive than i get overconfident and that's not good either.I resort to thinking positive and negative so to create a balance.By this balance i mean when i have a lot of good things happening to me once i intentionally get hurt or blow things out of proportion so to stop the known incoming bad for a smaller one created by me.Vice versa when i have to many bad things happening to me i either exagerate them so the good ones come faster or understand its meaning to learn and become stronger and so a good thing arises within and not in the general life.
This is not quite spiritual cleansing, more like my life philosophies.
Old 08-11-2010, 07:03 AM
Master
Hi Rosewater

There are a lot of ways :)

In regard to your post this is what I do :)
I ask my highest most positive guides of the light and love for protection (and help if I need it)
I image pure white light pouring down through me from above and continually filling me up and pushing any greyish spots I visualise out of me, I then say "May this greyish energy be cleansed by the light and love and be used for something positive".
I keep filling up with light until I see, (know, or feel) myself compacted, then I pour more light into me and let in radiate until its about 3ft around me on all sides ( if you could actually see it , It would look like a big egg with me inside.. the shell of the egg is mirrored on outside, All I would see from inside of egg is silver side of shell.) I seal the top of my egg with a silver or gold cap! This I did for 3 to 4 weeks so that it became natural and a habit.
( it can also be done in shower). It took me ages in the beginning and dedication daily.. now it only takes seconds if I am feeling negative or horrible etc.
I always say thankyou as well
:)
Old 08-11-2010, 01:59 PM
Master
thank you both!