Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 08-05-2012, 04:21 AM
Rin

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
Because all life is progressive.
Latest news report.
South Korean officials confiscate capsules containing human flesh. Dead babies in China are cut up into small pieces. The pieces are then dried, ground into a powder and capsulated. It is supposed to improve stamina.

http://www.iol.co.za/news/world/s-ko...bies-1.1290736

Progressive?
Old 08-05-2012, 07:46 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remnantique
So in theory would the ultimate end of evolution be a god? Can we become gods?

the word "god" is a matter of semantics......We are part of the universal whole/source/creative intelligent energy/great spirit or whatever term you use for higher consciensness.......we, IMO, eventually return from whence we came.....love and light
Old 22-05-2012, 04:43 AM
coolchic101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remnantique
The topic pretty much sums it up lol but i've learnt that after death our souls get reincarnated into a new body and I was wondering, is it possible that in a past life I could of been an animal? Or is that a totally different kettle of fish... I don't know how far it goes for reincarnation, if we're always human or can be different species?

PS: Not sure if this is the right sub forum!

I think we all have many unanswered questions regarding our spiritual beliefs. How far our beliefs go is up to each individual. I have read several past life/reincarnation books that mentions that our spirits (as humans) only go in human form, it never talks about switching to another specie. However, there are discussions where advanced spirits can also be from different planets/galaxies. Hope this gives you more insight.
Old 23-05-2012, 05:39 PM
blue air

I don't think so .. because I don't know anybody who remember their selves as animals
Old 24-05-2012, 08:10 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin
Latest news report.
South Korean officials confiscate capsules containing human flesh. Dead babies in China are cut up into small pieces. The pieces are then dried, ground into a powder and capsulated. It is supposed to improve stamina.

http://www.iol.co.za/news/world/s-ko...bies-1.1290736

Progressive?

As I said, all life is progressive.

The soul carries with it its accumulated knowledge and light from incarnation to incarnation, ever learning, ever evolving.

It cannot unexperience what it has experienced, nor can it unlearn what it has learnt, nor can it 'unevolve' itself.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 27-05-2012, 11:39 AM
LovingMistress

Quote:
All life is one, yes. A profound spiritual truth I am always trying to convey! The unity of all life in the great 'universal family' of God.

But as a human is not, in terms of soul evolution, as advanced as an angel, so, in terms of soul evolution, an animal is not as advanced as a human.
But both are 'ascending' the evolutionary ladder.

I believe an animal is as advanced in terms of soul evolution as that of a human . I have witnessed firist hand, unconditional selfless love from animals - not all , but some , in the same way I have from humans, not all but some.

I communicate openly and freely with the animal kingdom , and I'm curious as to why you think animal souls are not as advanced? What leads you to that conclusion ?

I too believe they are on the same path as us , learning and growing, but not for one second could I believe that they're below us in terms of development . A sweeping generalisation! We are afteral , animals ! Animals will if you listen , help you to understand things which human restraints impede us from otherwise understanding .

Just like humans, some animals have a spiritual nature, while others have a more 'get on with it ' nature. Just because something is different, does not in anyway mean it has not progressed to the same level . I have met animals on my travels who have taught me many a thing which no human ever could .

Strange opening post :) I did not join specially to reply to this thead , it just happens to be my first ! .... LovingMistress.
Old 27-05-2012, 01:24 PM
Animi

Evolutionary path

As far as I know, the most of us are angels (on different levels), we take on human form to learn, to experience different things. As beings we first start off as small rocks (I know how this sounds) then plants, then insects (if I remember the order just right), animals, humans. This is how we experience the whole world (every little bit of it). And we don't go back in evolution (as far as I know!)

Considering that there are far more versatile beings than us (or just different), I cant's say this applies to every being. The "world outside of us" is so vast and diversified that we can't generalize too much.

It all depends on who you really are. Find that out (within!!!), and you'll know your evolutionary path.

Hope that helped.

Old 27-05-2012, 03:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingMistress
I believe an animal is as advanced in terms of soul evolution as that of a human . I have witnessed firist hand, unconditional selfless love from animals - not all , but some , in the same way I have from humans, not all but some.

I communicate openly and freely with the animal kingdom , and I'm curious as to why you think animal souls are not as advanced? What leads you to that conclusion ?

I too believe they are on the same path as us , learning and growing, but not for one second could I believe that they're below us in terms of development . A sweeping generalisation! We are afteral , animals ! Animals will if you listen , help you to understand things which human restraints impede us from otherwise understanding .

Just like humans, some animals have a spiritual nature, while others have a more 'get on with it ' nature. Just because something is different, does not in anyway mean it has not progressed to the same level . I have met animals on my travels who have taught me many a thing which no human ever could .

Strange opening post :) I did not join specially to reply to this thead , it just happens to be my first ! .... LovingMistress.

Yes, the Spirit of God animates both man and beast, so we are 'brothers and sisters' in the great universal family of God, which is why it's wrong to kill or abuse animals - or our own kind of course.

No, the human soul is further up the spheres of Light than an animal soul.

This piece from 'Tales of Two Worlds' by Peggy Mason will explain much better than I can....

'Every animal that achieves individualisation (through association with humans) and therefore experiences survival after death for a greater or lesser period (again dependent on the strength of the link with humans, wheter the latter be in flesh or spirit) advances its particular group in its evolution towards its goal.
The spiritual teacher known as 'the Tibetan' tells us :"Man is the initiating factor here. To man is committed the task of leading the animal kingdom towards liberation - a liberation into the fourth kingdom (the human) for that is the sphere of its next activity."
Silver Birch endorses this. Speaking of the domestic animals he says "They are ready for your love and affection because they are awaiting the next stage of their evolution, which is incarnation as humans." And also,..."the group soul advances towards the stage where it leaves the animal behind and earns the evolution which makes it now ready for individual souls in human form."
Silver Birch further explains that this is what is called "a new soul" as opposed to an "old soul".... "This new one comes from the group that once was animal, the pool of spirit which has been through all the evolutionary stages." '

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 27-05-2012, 04:33 PM
Quagmire

If one needs to learn to be humble and be patient the tree is one of the greatest teachers. Some of us in here does not have a soul that was created for the purpose of incarnating as human, yet incarnating as human is not a decrease, it is only another kind of playground that gives other opportunities than the body we were created to inhabit. All life is equal. The angel finds itself struggling while incarnating as human thus it miss its former glory, yet it still progress within the human body.
Old 29-05-2012, 04:08 AM
LovingMistress

Quote:
Yes, the Spirit of God animates both man and beast, so we are 'brothers and sisters' in the great universal family of God, which is why it's wrong to kill or abuse animals - or our own kind of course.

No, the human soul is further up the spheres of Light than an animal soul.

This piece from 'Tales of Two Worlds' by Peggy Mason will explain much better than I can....

'Every animal that achieves individualisation (through association with humans) and therefore experiences survival after death for a greater or lesser period (again dependent on the strength of the link with humans, wheter the latter be in flesh or spirit) advances its particular group in its evolution towards its goal.
The spiritual teacher known as 'the Tibetan' tells us :"Man is the initiating factor here. To man is committed the task of leading the animal kingdom towards liberation - a liberation into the fourth kingdom (the human) for that is the sphere of its next activity."
Silver Birch endorses this. Speaking of the domestic animals he says "They are ready for your love and affection because they are awaiting the next stage of their evolution, which is incarnation as humans." And also,..."the group soul advances towards the stage where it leaves the animal behind and earns the evolution which makes it now ready for individual souls in human form."
Silver Birch further explains that this is what is called "a new soul" as opposed to an "old soul".... "This new one comes from the group that once was animal, the pool of spirit which has been through all the evolutionary stages." '

Does this apply to wild animals - who are non domesticated , yet have associated with humans , through choice or need - I ask because I'm a vet and work with , love and help many animals, both domestic , and wildlife. I have formed relationships with wild animals - short lived, but relationships non the less. Once the animal returns to its wild roots ( often only in my care for a matter of hours ) , which side of the evolutionary path will the animal remain . It's hard for me to imagine that I will not be greeted by these animals again . Many of them I think about often - Some more than others . I wonder how much association with humans is required to achieve individualisation . What about the case where the animal already individualised , makes friends with those who are not - ie domestic animal meets wild animal , become friends, and wild animal dies - In this case the wild animal is not individualised and can not survive to life after death ?
There is not a clear line between domesticated and wild - Where do we draw that line ? What substantiates individualisation ?

Please don't confuse my curiosity for nit picking - Sorry if I've asked too many questions . I suffer badly with anxiety , and a lot of it stems from my unanswered questions, and my constant worry of those animals I've helped and can no longer guard.