Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 25-02-2018, 01:32 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
well look at that.. pretty much a confirmation of what i said in my previous post.. not ready not this lifetime blah blah blah. With one additional exception i didnt put.. this "old crone"person is projecting her experience onto this adam person and under the guise of "advice" or "psychic reading".. and still makes a point of saying she cant "connect with your question" geeze

oh i wonder why ...

What do you think of this?
https://web.archive.org/web/20040201...ist_islam.html
Old 25-02-2018, 10:39 PM
Experiencer

Disclaimer: I dont claim to be psychic or perform readings, but I do like to think of how this all works. My interest in this is a figuring/philosophical adventure. Thus, below are my exploratory thoughts.

Perhaps there is an unconscious motive in one's heart that knows the future already, and the psychic's work is just to pick up on that. If you are unsure in your heart about the future, perhaps the psychic will pick up on the unsureness and not respond to it. If you are expectant, the psychic follows that "expectant" thread down the space/time and can read things. All in all, it could be up to the condition of your unconscious mind and heart to have the psychic read what is available to read. Perhaps the twin flame story isn't available to read. If that's the case, and you don't think it's you, just remember there's another half of you that also communicates with you in the same psychic dimension.
Old 25-02-2018, 11:29 PM
Suspended
Master
Another indefinite prophecy

Old 26-02-2018, 06:11 AM
Knower
When you get a reading from a pscyhic, they are not all knowing. Spirit and guides prevent information being revealed as well.

Not everyone is a Twin, including the majority of psychics.

I've never known a non-genuine twin flame to actually 'get' the topic.

Unfortuantely a lot of the TF community is full of pretenders, and there are a lot of pretenders with psychic readings.

I've had some real shockingly bad reads lately.
Old 26-02-2018, 10:34 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame
I've never known a non-genuine twin flame to actually 'get' the topic.

I don't want to get off topic, but this is an encouraging insight.
Old 17-03-2018, 12:12 AM
Master

It takes a special psychic to be able to really see a twin flame. You have to make sure the psychic is legit and not trying to con you. (Rare in and of itself). I suspect you want a psychic that has dimensional sight as well. Very few even know the term, but they may have it.
Old 17-03-2018, 03:21 AM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
It takes a special psychic to be able to really see a twin flame. You have to make sure the psychic is legit and not trying to con you. (Rare in and of itself). I suspect you want a psychic that has dimensional sight as well. Very few even know the term, but they may have it.

what is dimensional sight?
Old 17-03-2018, 05:39 AM
Master

It's being able to see dimensions other than the one we are in. Lots of people on earth have souls that didn't necessarily originate in this dimension. (Long story short)
Old 19-03-2018, 03:09 AM
Experiencer

No I don't think they are. I also think most psychics likely don't have one so spirit guides wouldn't want to divulge that and bring up a sore subject.
I do know a very good psychic/medium that has one though.
Old 24-03-2018, 03:42 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraIndigo
No I don't think they are. I also think most psychics likely don't have one so spirit guides wouldn't want to divulge that and bring up a sore subject.
I do know a very good psychic/medium that has one though.

Well, I wouldn't say "most psychics" unless you have a study/survey showing that the majority of psychics don't have one. Psychic ability is a talent/skill/gift that is grown and cultivated by anyone. Anyone can learn how to see into other dimensions with the right training and coaching; and anyone could have a twin flame. However, I would agree, and have heard the theory, that most people (in the general population) do not identify as having a twin flame. It is a concept among the minority of us. Assuming the same presumable statistics from the general population, it might be possible to conclude the same or similar statistic for a psychic population - that most do not have a twin flame. But, that's just statistical philosophy. I haven't seen any tangible or data-driven studies/surveys on the topic of twin flames.

(If anyone knows of a study or survey on twin flames, then PLEASE feel free to create another thread on the topic. I'll be there.)

I would almost venture to say that psychics would sense a general meaning and value of the relationship, but not necessarily know to call it a twin flame, nor as mentioned about, "get" the idea. Other dimensions don't necessarily use language, but values and meanings are still there.