Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 05-04-2012, 06:26 PM
Altair

A possible past life or coincidences?

I have been browsing some of the topics here and I see people are curious if what they experience was a recollection or hint of a past life. It is hard to visit a psychic or such to see or tell you your past lives cause who could say they are wrong or right since there isn't much evidence. And of course people would say, "Well, how do you feel about it?" "What does your gut feeling say about it?" or "Does it resonate with you?" And that is kind of hard cause of course if you have an affinity for something, it would resonate with you.

So I would just like to share a couple of incidents that I have experienced and just curious of what you guys may think about it, but it does make me wonder.

The first incident happened when I was 13 years old. I started then to fall in love with the fashion and lifestyle of the 1800s. I would glance at much artwork and I found a picture of certain lady. Being a little girl, I would say to myself, "I wish I could be that pretty when I get older." I notice her first name was Emma. And I fell in love with the name. I was drawn to the name. Later on, the name became a nickname for me and I also planned on naming my daughter that name when I will have children.

The second incident happened when I was in my early 20's. I love science and studying the lives of scientists. I just enjoy reading biographies. And I read a lot of them during my high school years. But out of them all there was one I had a dream on. And it is a dream that I never forgot and it felt so real and sadly short. It was right before I work up (damn alpha waves) and it was literally very short. But in it, I was in a barn/lab room. And people were around working on things. And this particular person turned and saw me standing there. He said, "There you are." He walked over to me and hugged and kissed me and I then woke up. I felt in those moments contentment and familiarity. It was weird.

The third incident is what is happening now in my life that made me realize and connected all the incidents together-- I love the Victorian Age. And for the past five years, I have collected artwork, fashion, books, and did trips visiting anything that is Victorian. I love movies about that time period like Anne of Green Gables. And it wasn't till a friend of mine pointed out how much of an affinity I have for the Victorian Age and then I realized that I had it all throughout my life (aka like the first incident of when I was 13 years old). Don't get me wrong, I like other time periods in history as well, but I prefer the Victorian the most.

And then coming to this forum and reading up on Past Lives, I looked at these incidents and was able to connect them. The guy who I had a dream about? I looked up a couple of days ago on the computer what time period he lived in and it was the 1800s! I also learned that he was married and his wife's name was coincidentally Emma. This totally shocked me. I did not know any of this stuff was connected and what is also strange is that these incidents happened at various points during my life. And this is what I mean: Are these just coincidences or could it be more?

Thank you for hearing my story.