Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 21-03-2018, 06:02 AM
Knower
regency era dream

In this dream I was somewhere and nowhere at the same time. In some sort of place that was like a bright white and golden light blurring together. I had the impression of being with another being, who felt extremely and purely of happiness and joy and excitement and bliss.
I asked, "Why are you so happy?"
And it told me, "I am remembering something that happened in your future."
And then suddenly this world came into fruition, I saw what I got the impression of being me, except she didn't look like me, but it was me and felt like me and I recognized her to be me.
She was dressed somewhat like this:

With long black hair, and she was running down the stairs of a house that was mostly white but with very dark wooden floors and railings and stairs etc.
She was holding in one hand a paper butterfly on some sort of wire, and as I was watching her/me I sort of said, "Oh yeah. . " as if I "remembered" too.
That's when my perspective changed, and I was put into the body of her/me, and I continued running down the stairs, in front of a mirror, where I smoothed my dress down and pinched my cheeks, then ran outside.
Outside it was rather gloomy, like a morning right after it rained, the grass was damp and dark green and there was a forrest to my right. I mounted a horse, and took off, riding into the forrest until I got to what seemed like a magical place.

Inside the forrest was a beautiful tiny swamp, everything was so bright and vivid, and the sun was shining high and brightly, casting a sweet honey like golden light onto everything, making it seem almost holy or blessed.

Well when I got there, there was a man waiting for me, except somehow he seemed ethereal. He was very beautiful and almost faerie or elf like, with shoulder length blond hair, and again, very handsome.
Well, I ran into his arms and we embraced, we didn't do anything other than that, except somehow I was out of my dress and in my regency-era undergarmets lol and he was shirtless, but we were just sitting there in each other's arms enjoying the marsh.

Then curiously enough, my mother and brother came into the forrest, dressed in their present day clothes, and immediately made me get up. When I turned to look at the man I was with, he was already getting up and leaving on another horse.
My mother made me dress back into my present day clothes, and things got awfully gloomy once again, and when I caught a glimpse of my reflection dark circles formed under my eyes. The forrest didn't glow anymore.

It was a very peculiar dream.
Old 21-03-2018, 10:20 PM
Master
the "somewhere and nowhere" location is very near to heaven, if not precisely
the same. it may have been a 'viewing room', where the white light, containing
all the colors of the spectrum, allow for anything to be conjured into memory...
the golden hue corresponds to divine loving energy.
the "another being", heard but unseen, was probably your own higher self
identity, residing close to god and in constant contact with your incarnate form(s).
the happy memory was more than a single instant of time, since it extended
across several settings, involving many elements which built up to form a
whole experience which was greater than the sum of it's parts. the entire
process of moving towards your joy was the essence of the memory, not
simply and endpoint you'd reached.
when the mother and brother arrive, you've begun to move backwards in
time... towards your present location in the timeline of events (leaving
that scene of exhilaration yet to be recalled by you in the future).
the dream may have been encouraging you to extend your sense of
joyous expectation 'backwards', into your present circumstances, with
the knowledge that you're headed towards the holy meeting place, and
that the future from there is as yet unexplored.
Old 22-03-2018, 12:35 AM
Knower
thank you for that response!
that's kind of exactly what I was thinking :)