Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-03-2018, 07:46 PM
Seeker

Heart flutter much? What does it mean?

I've been in a bit of a push pull with my twin flame. We're not talking at the moment, hardly ever said much at all, but it's a definite quite time right now.

That being said, I have no idea if he feels the flutter sensation or not. But I'm wondering since others have mentioned the exact same description of the sensation that I have what others might think it is? If you're in contact with your TF/SC, does they feel it as well? Have you figured out the significance is?

Intuitively, based on early stages of connecting with mine, I have guessed that when I feel it, it is when my twin either thinks of me or reaches out to me. Since we're not really open to discuss it in the 3D world, I don't know if that is the case, but I think it is. Because I'll feel it out of the blue, usually busy or doing something completely unrelated to him and since the very first time it know was right about when he read my first email to him, I've made that leap. It wasn't like I thought about him wondering if he read it and then felt an excited butterfly feeling in my chest. I was playing in a friends yard with my then 2yrold daughter and suddenly felt a flutter, then thought about him immediately afterward.

I've gone back and forth so many times about the legitimacy of this connection that I've dismissed it as too much coffee, too many cigarettes, too little sleep, or any combination thereof. But when I've changed those variables, quit smoking, drank less coffee, got more sleep I've still had them at unreliable times. And most often feel them shortly after I've made a reference to him or something about him or from our correspondence in my tweets on Twitter.

So for those of you that have experienced the excited flutter in your chest out of the blue and feel it is related to this TF/SC thing, what do you think it is or perhaps know it is for you and your TF/SC?

PS I've seen a doctor and they tell me my ticker is in great shape. I've never had the flutter during the EKG itself, but they said I'm good otherwise.
Old 19-03-2018, 09:10 PM
Suspended
I think its a sign that youre doing smething right.
Old 19-03-2018, 10:04 PM
Master

unhealed issues surrounding matters of emotions to do with love.

the heart alerts you to your un-addressed emotions. burried.

when you focus its direction in meaning being to do with 'them' reaching out for feeling you too in that moment. is a classic distracting, avoidance of what is really going on. instead of healing it. it's turned to be 'received' by another as they feel it too same time. so of course issues get ignored and 'they' continue to be the focus.

its YOUR body. its YOUR chakras. YOUR emotions.

notice how you were playing with a two year old when one happened? innocent happiness and joy. the heart remembers that, yet stops to be alerted there is something covering up being in that state.
Old 20-03-2018, 06:47 PM
Seeker

I see what you're saying Inika - but I don't know if that's right.

It does make sense in that one instance that I was playing with my daughter - it goes deeper though, because I remember being annoyed at my husband at the time - not in the best marriage right now, but can't see my way out - that he wasn't helping with the kids and I was chasing/playing with the 2 yr old and trying to keep my other girls out of the street. So that one instance might be more about how I'm not really "in-love" anymore.

But all the others? The majority of the times I'll feel the heart flip, I'm just watching a random show on tv, doing accounting stuff for work, reading on the internet, nothing love or happiness or seemingly obiously related to love. Times when I pointedly never seem to feel the flippy flop feeling, when I'm writing my romance novels, reading romance novels, feeling happy or loving my family - times that would make sense that it was related to me.

Maybe I'm just projecting like you said, but I can't seem to dismiss the idea that it's from him. I've read about mirroring, What are you thoughts on that?
Old 20-03-2018, 07:13 PM
Seeker

The feeling I'm describing is like a flutter, like a super fast heart beat for only one or two beats then it returns to normal.

When I know I'm feeling it from myself- when I feel immersed in a warm or glowing feeling centered in my chest - my kids just did something really sweet, in a crowd singing the national anthem, reading or writing my romance novels, a romantic song that makes me think of my TF/SC or even in a back when sense about my husband, or watching a picturesque sunset - that is a decidedly different sensation. But it's a longer sensation, lasts for at least the duration of the song, the lovey dovey parts of the books, until one of my girls does something much less sweet. I have time to enjoy it and revel in it and most times decipher its meaning or purpose. I would call that activation - maybe the wrong term - but the flippy floppy thing is only an instant, nothing special going on, nothing moving or resplendent.

Maybe my words are failing me to differentiate them for the purpose of my question. But at the least, know that while they come from the same place in my body, they are two entirely different sensations. I thought they would have different meanings.
Old 20-03-2018, 08:24 PM
Master

happiness and hurt. One or two sensations can come from the heart chakra.
Always keep in mind and remember, this is your energy, your chakra, in your body. it's alerting you to what needs to be addressed.

I've heard it and been through it so so so many times and never has it indicated it's another person sending. Definitely could have something to do with the person. but it's around YOUR feelings about them, the situation or an upcoming issue about to be presented that will effect you directly. Good or bad.
Be it repressed or ignored. The flutter warns, something needs you to take a closer look. Heart stores a lot of emotions. Which emotions are avoided? Surrounding, family, children, other man or husband?

A short example. a woman dates a man. Her whole being depends on his effort to help make the relationship work, her sense of self and identity in the relationship depend on him to give her that title. She stops hearing from him for a small time and her solar plexus flutters, swrls, thuds. This is her alert that her sense of self is given over to someone that will not return the same effort. as in, his sense of identity is within himself. Her sense of identity is the title of his MRS. Her chakra alerts her. if she listens close enough.

so investigate your own emotions and issues surrounding love. Your self love and all types of loves that prompt a heart flutter. The heart in peace, and contentment is still, warm, vibrant, non-attached.
Old 20-03-2018, 10:08 PM
Knower
Drink electrolyte drinks like Gatorade. (There are sugar free versions). Fixes that stuff pretty quick. If this is a physical issue.
Old 20-03-2018, 10:26 PM
Pathfinder

It’s your own internal energy.

Why not ask directly? I have.
Old 25-03-2018, 03:50 PM
Master

You can get trace minerals which might help with the flutter. I have a physical flutter and an energetic flutter, so I don't distinguish the difference.
Old 26-03-2018, 08:52 AM
Experiencer

I am always interested when someone posts about the heart flutter. I, like you, have always questioned whether this relates to when he is thinking of me/connecting to me in some way. Some thoughts:

* I can't recall when this first started happening to me, but it would be about 8-10 years ago whilst we worked together. I was picking up serious vibes from him a few months into our working relationship. I knew he was drawn to me - and consequently I fell for him. I can't explain it.
* I have questioned this sensation in my heart - like an itch, a pull, a whirling arousal - so many many times and each time, even now, I bring it back to him. Every. Single. Time. Even this weekend - it was like the heart thing started at the same time as a very intense presence which I immediately felt was him. Not had that happen so strongly before.
* That said, Inika made a very good point which I am going to start exploring, because it is always worth exploring options:
Quote:
Definitely could have something to do with the person. but it's around YOUR feelings about them, the situation or an upcoming issue about to be presented that will effect you directly. Good or bad.
Be it repressed or ignored. The flutter warns, something needs you to take a closer look. Heart stores a lot of emotions. Which emotions are avoided? Surrounding, family, children, other man or husband?

It stands to reason, these souls come into our lives to teach us to FEEL, to feel and not suppress - anything, whether to do with them or not. The problem is - particularly in my case and I am sure others are the same, is that 3D life just IS. I love my husband dearly, and we have our family and I wouldn't change that for the universe. So I guess if this connects to this co-worker, and all this TF stuff is true, I'm stuck with the questioning, the pulling, all the weird stuff that comes with it until I give in. Or until some such thing happens where it all comes together. Who knows.

(just for the record before anyone shoots me down - this is my choice. The journey I have been on the last 10 years is mine, and has brought me to who I am today. I would not change a single moment. I have learned to love ME, learned so much about myself).