Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 15-02-2011, 05:34 PM
Master
No in the karma aspect you will not get it back to you......
Spiritlite
Old 15-02-2011, 08:58 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberTopaz
Thanks for all your responses. It does help a lot.
I thought much and much more of it, and ended up discovering through my connections I was adding up that a dear friend of mine who isnt on this earth anymore was also extremely close to me when the third reich was happening ..

I have a feeling I might of been at this event in his company. The one showed in Rammstein's Stripped music with the video of "Olympia Part Two - Festival of Beauty"

I just ....
At 2:10 it's like a explosion of .. as if I... seeing him physically right in my sight, like I'm actually there seeing him for real. It also happens at 5:42. Right there ..... it just gets me that overwhelming sense again. It's at an extreme point.

I can't exactly figure out why I still strongly feel the way I do, because I also feel and sense I was victimized by his power. And the more I think of it the more I started getting mentally flooded with recollectional memories of learning about the nazi experiments, and all I can think of at the same time is my friend. All I can think right now is, I must of upset him somehow. Or, with his purely dark energy he simply turned against.

I don't understand why his existence came to be. I suppose .......... I don't even know what to say anymore.

I appreciate all your responses dearly.

I only have one question. If I was apart of his soul group .................................................. ..................... would I recieve bits of karma for his actions ?

.................................................. ....................................

that would explain a lot.

First thing's first. Get past judgement, because it looks as though this is what's happening here - judgement and fear is clouding the issue.

Look at the connections, because they are usually what it's all about, and you have them there with your friend. I would say that this isn't about you but your friend, for whatever reason. It is possible that you have a strong connection to your friend and he/she is working through something as Spirit. It may have happened quite a few years ago in our terms, but not necessarily in Spirit terms - time-ways anyway.

It's also possible that this is to do with a Past Life of yours. I was told by a well-respected medium that we don't reincarnate until three generations have passed, but then there are people in this forum that would disagree with that. If that's the case, then it's possible (if not likely going by what you've said) that you knew this friend in a Past Life of yours and your recollected memories are your own.

Look behind the mask, Amber. Ask for the reasons this is happening. Don't ask "Why?" ask "What are the reasons?" Two very different questions.
Old 16-02-2011, 04:21 AM
AmberTopaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
Sometimes when souls incarnate they add energetic overlays of other souls' lives to add to their own experiences for use during the incarnation. As an incarnated soul you could not tell the difference if it was truly your past life or a borrowed one.

In terms of karma I would not worry. There are often things about situations we don't understand while here.

This is how I understand it.

This has taken me, beyond the amount of time it should of, to be able to form words .... what you just explained there .......

That is clarity right there.
Old 16-02-2011, 06:46 AM
sunny shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberTopaz
Thanks for all your responses. It does help a lot.
I thought much and much more of it, and ended up discovering through my connections I was adding up that a dear friend of mine who isnt on this earth anymore was also extremely close to me when the third reich was happening ..

I have a feeling I might of been at this event in his company. The one showed in Rammstein's Stripped music with the video of "Olympia Part Two - Festival of Beauty"

I just ....
At 2:10 it's like a explosion of .. as if I... seeing him physically right in my sight, like I'm actually there seeing him for real. It also happens at 5:42. Right there ..... it just gets me that overwhelming sense again. It's at an extreme point.

I can't exactly figure out why I still strongly feel the way I do, because I also feel and sense I was victimized by his power. And the more I think of it the more I started getting mentally flooded with recollectional memories of learning about the nazi experiments, and all I can think of at the same time is my friend. All I can think right now is, I must of upset him somehow. Or, with his purely dark energy he simply turned against.

I don't understand why his existence came to be. I suppose .......... I don't even know what to say anymore.

I appreciate all your responses dearly.

I only have one question. If I was apart of his soul group .................................................. ..................... would I recieve bits of karma for his actions ?

.................................................. ....................................

that would explain a lot.

amber forget about karma for now! there is a reason why all these thoughts are brought to your conscious mind from depth! they need resolving, ask yourself what feelings race through you, if there are many what feeling gives you the utmost discomfort there lies your answer.
Old 16-02-2011, 03:57 PM
AmberTopaz

Much wisdom spoken from you all. It's very much appreciated. Thank you, so much. I do feel very much more clear headed, it's very .. very calming.

Lots of love to you all. :)
Old 17-02-2011, 11:58 AM
Myer

Dear Ambertopaz,

Think you went off into orbit with this!

You could have been around at that time. You might of even known him.

But that doesn't mean you did anything bad or have lots of karma coming your way. That's an ENORMOUS assumption! Pay no attention to thoughts like this that come into your head. They do not deserve your attention.

Sending lots of good vibes your way

Myer
Old 17-02-2011, 03:16 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Yeah - ditch the Karma bit.
Old 17-02-2011, 08:31 PM
Enya

Agreed. You have your own stuff to work out... you won't have to carry anyone else's too.
Old 21-02-2011, 02:15 PM
ringworld

unresolved issues wanting to get settled before you start learning your next experiences in life, maybe those resolved issues are prerequisite for you to be able to learn the new lessons.
*OM SHALOM*
Old 23-02-2011, 04:09 AM
CJ82Sky

just because we were bad in a past life does not mean we have not worked to better our souls, or that we are bad in this life.

i was a pretty horrific person many many lives back - and i have paid the price for many lives after and still have much to learn.

whomever made a comment about judgement was absolutely right - let go of judgement and accept and forgive yourself and move forward from there.

who you were does not define who you are, nor does it define your soul. lives are times our souls spend in bodies to learn lessons with free will. when we do not learn lessons that life, we have the opportunity to try again and karma will be sure we always pay our debts for our wrongs. we are all born clean - guilt need not be carried over from life to life. karma will always take care of that.

much light and love