Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 25-01-2017, 12:08 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntfruit
I do find it a bit disturbing, because it does a appear to be quite unusual. I like order in the galaxy as a rule.

But yes I admit it could be quite interesting, it does have a Star Trek feel to it.

Another reason why I'm not living in the future in my next life; having to go planet shopping. Yeah, I saw the movie interstellar and that was one the reasons why I decided against my next life in the future. In fact, after watching home movies of me and my sister as kids, back in the 80s, 90s, and 2000s; I thought that reliving this same life again, but as a non-existent sibling would be pretty cool. Sure, I won't remember this life, but at least I'm reincarnating into a "safe" part of the past and not a dangerous one like the 1840s-1940s.
Old 25-01-2017, 02:20 AM
Newbie ;)

Reincarnation of the Soul is guaranteed.

I have discovered a model of physical reality which states that the transcendent existence of conscious free will is the sole cause of the movement of all matter in the universe. ( I do not believe in the existence of any of the western religion's God Deities as Creator by the way. Nor am I a Bible thumper. The model incorporates objective knowledge only).

The model is structured on only 2 universal constants. The first is that the natural rest state of the universe is one of equilibrium. This 1st constant accounts for the force of gravity on every 'particle' of matter. Any and every particle of matter only feels the force of [and is influenced by] gravity when it is moved from it's natural trajectory in 3-D space by a 3rd force.

The model states that the only 3rd force which makes all matter move in 3-D space is because of the transcendent existence of the 2nd universal constant - conscious free will. When you are writing on a page for instance, the carbon atoms which exist in the living tissue at the end of your fingers, are moving in 3-D space only because your free will impels them to do so. A carbon atom of coal however, will just lie there forever [or until it is moved by a 3rd force].

The geometry of the universe is an infinite 3-D fractal. The total energy in the universe is zero. This infinite fractal contains an infinity of separate individual finite universes - of which our own observable universe is but one. These physical universes remain separate because the Planck constant wavelength frequency which is relative to every individual universe is unique. The wavelength frequency of the unique Planck constant of the individual universe has no harmonic resonance with any other relative frequency Planck constant. As such, no information can be transferred between any 2 given separate universes.

The model states that our free will is represented by a unique wavelength frequency of the EM radiation spectrum. The wavelength frequency of our free will represents our eternal soul. It is this which is reincarnated.

Within the infinity of individual separate universes there exists an infinity of planets where intelligent living organisms [such as humans] exist. The collective free will consciousness of the civilisations who live on the surface of any planet is radiated out into infinity.

At the moment of your death in any given incarnation, the wavelength frequency of your conscious free will at that precise moment, immediately resonates in harmony with the the particular planet where the collective free will of the society who live on it's surface, most closely matches your own at the moment your heart stops beating by itself.

With regard to a future or past time your soul may be reincarnated at the moment of your death - it has no meaning in an infinite fractal. The frequency of your soul is the only factor and ultimately determines which planet you will be reincarnated on next.

Happy Judgement Day.
Old 25-01-2017, 03:21 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelant
I have discovered a model of physical reality which states that the transcendent existence of conscious free will is the sole cause of the movement of all matter in the universe. ( I do not believe in the existence of any of the western religion's God Deities as Creator by the way. Nor am I a Bible thumper. The model incorporates objective knowledge only).

The model is structured on only 2 universal constants. The first is that the natural rest state of the universe is one of equilibrium. This 1st constant accounts for the force of gravity on every 'particle' of matter. Any and every particle of matter only feels the force of [and is influenced by] gravity when it is moved from it's natural trajectory in 3-D space by a 3rd force.

The model states that the only 3rd force which makes all matter move in 3-D space is because of the transcendent existence of the 2nd universal constant - conscious free will. When you are writing on a page for instance, the carbon atoms which exist in the living tissue at the end of your fingers, are moving in 3-D space only because your free will impels them to do so. A carbon atom of coal however, will just lie there forever [or until it is moved by a 3rd force].

The geometry of the universe is an infinite 3-D fractal. The total energy in the universe is zero. This infinite fractal contains an infinity of separate individual finite universes - of which our own observable universe is but one. These physical universes remain separate because the Planck constant wavelength frequency which is relative to every individual universe is unique. The wavelength frequency of the unique Planck constant of the individual universe has no harmonic resonance with any other relative frequency Planck constant. As such, no information can be transferred between any 2 given separate universes.

The model states that our free will is represented by a unique wavelength frequency of the EM radiation spectrum. The wavelength frequency of our free will represents our eternal soul. It is this which is reincarnated.

Within the infinity of individual separate universes there exists an infinity of planets where intelligent living organisms [such as humans] exist. The collective free will consciousness of the civilisations who live on the surface of any planet is radiated out into infinity.

At the moment of your death in any given incarnation, the wavelength frequency of your conscious free will at that precise moment, immediately resonates in harmony with the the particular planet where the collective free will of the society who live on it's surface, most closely matches your own at the moment your heart stops beating by itself.

With regard to a future or past time your soul may be reincarnated at the moment of your death - it has no meaning in an infinite fractal. The frequency of your soul is the only factor and ultimately determines which planet you will be reincarnated on next.

Happy Judgement Day.

Good, I hope this is true! I really don't want to go to the future! (Well, at least not in my next life anyways) I would just love to see a different perspective of this life, kinda like a lifetime version Groundhog Day in that you repeat the same life, but slightly modified (me being the sister I never had and her being my twin) I'll relive the same experiences. I think the first part of my life will be very similar to this one (1990-2007) but after that, it becomes quite different. The path I've chosen in this life so far has been a bit mediocre! I never went to college and I moved out of my parents house, back in 2012 and moved into an elderly apartment for 4 years. An old man was being mean to me, so I had to move and for the past 6 months, I've been living, only about 100 yards from where I used to live and so far, it's okay. I have two cats and I live in a duplex. The problem is, I have no social life or job and only a few friends; one of which sometimes comes over to visit me and the other, who I rarely get to see, anymore. My mother does take me out every once in awhile and we go places and my dad takes me on ride in the countryside on his Ranger, which is like a dune buggy. I just want this life again, so I can make better choices, especially go to college. If I went into the future, college would be like the Matrix and that wouldn't be fun at all. I pray to God that a multiverse really exists, as that is my ticket to redo-ing this life, all over again.
Old 10-02-2017, 02:22 AM
Newbie ;)

Apologies for the delay in replying. A soul never 're-lives' a previous existence. Each and every reincarnation of the soul is a separate and unique existence. If you live your present life as a 'good guy', the compassionate and tolerant wavelength frequency of your soul at the moment of your death, ensures that you will be reborn on a planet where compassion and tolerance represents the collective consciousness of the civilisations who exist on it's surface. What is significant about 2007 by the way?
Old 14-02-2017, 04:55 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeGood88
I'm really scared that in my next life, I will be born in the future (i.e. the early 22nd century). Now I can't predict the future but I don't want to live in a futuristic dystopian nightmare, and I can only imagine a world full of killer robots and global warming, not good at all!

Anyways, what I want to do, might seem impossible but I doubt it is; I want to come back into this life, reborn in 1988 as my twin sister. I might have done a topic on this but sadly it got deleted and I'm sorry if I was cussing or anything. I'm really scared by this; I don't want to end up in the future when I'm reborn. Just thinking about the future, really gives me the creeps!

No that would not happen. You are having an irrational nightmare.
People normally reincarnate in better or worse conditions depending on what they did in their previous life and if they were very bad in their previous life they may be born blind or deaf or unhealthy in their next life. Your current life effects your Future life. If you are Bad in this Life then you will suffer in the next.
Old 16-02-2017, 10:27 AM
Knower

God cannot turn down my request! I REFUSE TO REINCARNATE INTO THE FUTURE!! I cannot stand futuristic technology and I WON'T in my next life! I want to relive this life and NOTHING I repeat, nothing's gonna stop me from achieving that goal! The future can kiss my ascot, and so can those soulless robots!

Your logic doesn't make sense because if someone was good and they reincarnated into a horrible future where Earth is dying, it would be a giant F-U, to that soul! There isn't just one future, there's an infinite amount of timelines! Physics professors are starting to back up the multivere theory. Therefore, any future incarnation can take place ANYWHERE in time, not just the future. I'm not reliving this life as myself, but as the twin sister I never was in this life. If she had existed, none of these gender issues would've affected me at all. This isn't a garentee, but very likely the case.

Before believing in reincarnation, It made me feel very uncomfortable whenever there would be something on TV (usually from a cartoon) where a character "magically" becomes the opposite gender. One prime example of this, would be an episode of The Fairly Oddparents as well as an episode of KND: Codename Kids Next Door. Both episodes were released before 2008, which is when I first started to believe in reincarnation.
Old 17-02-2017, 06:55 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeGood88
I'm really scared that in my next life, I will be born in the future (i.e. the early 22nd century). Now I can't predict the future but I don't want to live in a futuristic dystopian nightmare, and I can only imagine a world full of killer robots and global warming, not good at all!

Anyways, what I want to do, might seem impossible but I doubt it is; I want to come back into this life, reborn in 1988 as my twin sister. I might have done a topic on this but sadly it got deleted and I'm sorry if I was cussing or anything. I'm really scared by this; I don't want to end up in the future when I'm reborn. Just thinking about the future, really gives me the creeps!

That's REALLY interesting I had never even thought of reincarnating back in time...that really messes with your head. All I know is in near death experiences there is no time and or all things exist at once. Still haven't seen enough nde's talking about reincarnation to rule that out but whos to say yet.
Old 21-02-2017, 10:10 AM
Newbie ;)

Yes

Yes is possible
Old 21-02-2017, 11:53 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoGronn
This is the only thing keeping me from killing myself. I don't want to live with evolved hipsters and snobs.

Same here! I don't think its worth it to reincarnate, if you can only go forward in time. However, if it truly is possible to reincarnate into the past or future, then it's totally worth it. I think reliving this life again (though, not as myself) would be pretty neat. There would be lots of deja vu, no doubt. I'm going to be the twin sister that I never had. Like I said, I have a sister, but she's 2 years older than me.