Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 13-04-2012, 07:36 PM
Guide
I think my daughter can see fairies - funny little conversation I had with her

My daughter has seen tinkerbell and I realize that tinkerbell is a myth. But, she did ask me if fairies were real, and I told her yes (she is 6yrs old) and I told her that they help take care of plants and trees and nature. I also mentioned that they don't look like what she saw in the movie. I really don't know much about them myself, so I kept it real basic.

So fast forward about a month or so. Today my kids and I are walking in the parking lot at a store. There was some very small bushes surrounded my mulch and the kids were walking on the mulch. I reminded them to be careful not to step in the little bushes, and my daughter says to her brother "oh, look out for the angel fairies." I was like 'what?' So I asked her where are the angel fairies? She said they were in the bushes.

Me: what did they look like?
Daughter: um, I don't know I didn't see them really well
Me: did anyone step on them?
Daughter: no they just flew away.
Me: you didn't tell me you can see angel fairies. Where else did you see them?
daughter: they live in the bushes at the place where I got my bloodwork.
Me: WHAT? At labcorp?
Daughter: yeah, in the bushes at labcorp.
Me: so you saw them when we went into labcorp?
Daughter: no, when we left labcorp and we were walking back to the car I saw them in the bushes
me: what did they look like?
daughter:they had different colors around their faces

At this point she was tired about talking about them so I didn't press the issue.

I think it's really neat. She just never mentioned it to me at all. I wonder since I told her they were real she can now see them. Funny how she calls them 'angel fairies' though.
Old 13-04-2012, 09:05 PM
Enya

Lovely! My daughter described elementals to me when she was about 8 years old... she still sees them.
Old 13-04-2012, 09:19 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enya
Lovely! My daughter described elementals to me when she was about 8 years old... she still sees them.

It's exciting to me. To be able to cultivate my kids talents as they grow.

Enya that is beautiful your daughter saw them too. Maybe one day I will too.
Old 13-04-2012, 10:07 PM
MYFIGO

I can remember looking at photos someone posted here that showed fairies in and around plants and flowers. It was amazing. So I have no doubt that she can see them.
Old 13-04-2012, 11:09 PM
Henri77

It's great when we can learn from kids.
Old 13-04-2012, 11:52 PM
Guide
I would love to see them. I told my daughter to let me know when she sees them again.
Old 14-04-2012, 08:14 AM
Dragonfhain

When I was little I use to see them. Now... Not so much :/
Old 14-04-2012, 01:27 PM
Ascender
It's wonderfull ! I think when we are young we have all sort of capacity that we loose when we grow up because how us trying to format society norms and all that...

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 14-04-2012, 01:54 PM
Lodewijkp

I WANT TO SEE FAIRIES TOOO !!
Old 14-04-2012, 09:47 PM
Master
Dawn, that is so awesome and magical! My son used to see them and now only my daughter sees them. I wish I can see them too!